003

My Twelve Roommates!?

As Hana is making her way to the cafe, she suddenly get a text message from her "date".

?: I'm grabbing something special for you, so I might be a little late

That's fine with me; I can wait for you :Hana

?: Thanks; see you in a bit

"Do I have to give him something special too?" she asks herself. Meanwhile about two blocks away, EXO are disguised as FBI spies. "Do we really need to disguise ourselves from Hana?" Chen asks, fixing his bow tie. "Remember that the sasaengs maybe following after us too." Suho explains, "If we don't disguise ourselves, they will try to rip us apart." Just then, Hana enters a local store and began searching for the perfect present. "Maybe I should send him a picture." she replies, pulling out her phone from her hand-bag.

Pictures of the Gifts

"I hope he'll pick out of the three." she replies, sending them to him. EXO appears at the window and found Hana, still searching. "What is she planning to buy for this guy?" Kris asks, "He can't be that special to her." "Let's go inside then." Baekhyun replies, walking into the store. "Baekhyun!" they all shouts. Hana turns to the sound and saw no one by the window. "I swore I heard someone saying Baekhyun's name." Hana replies. Meanwhile, the rest of EXO were panting so hard and began yelling at Baekhyun. "She would've caught us, you idiot!" Tao replies. "Next time," Kris replies, "let someone else do that job."

?: I like the leather jacket

Okay then, but are you going to tell me what you got for me :Hana

?: Not until we meet up

Fine, I'll get you the leather jacket :Hana

?: Bye

Bye :Hana

Hana finish buying her special gift for her "date" and continues to walk to the cafe. "She's on the road again." Xiumin replies. Everyone poke their heads out from the wall and began following after her. Just then, Hana stops walking causing EXO to also stop. She pulls out her phone and saw another text.

?: Do you mind buying something sweet

What kind of sweets though? Cake, Donut, Pastry, Butter Braids, or Candy :Hana

?: Anything, but it's your choice

Okay then :Hana

"What do you think she is doing now?" Kris asks. Everyone turns to him and asks, "WHEN DID YOU BECOME SO WORRIED ABOUT HANA?!" Hana heard the voices behind her, but didn't see anyone. "That's weird." she replies, walking away from her position. After Hana bought the sweets, she headed straight for the cafe with EXO not that far from following her. Once she reached the cafe, Hana was soon greeted by Jin from BTS. "You're Hana right?" he asks. Hana shook her head and asks, "And you are..." "Jin from BTS." he replies, "He asked me to keep you company for a while." "So are you almost like a friend of...? she asks. "You can put it that way." Jin replies, "He'll be here any moment now." EXO then quickly sat at a table, right next to Hana. "Crap," Luhan whispers, "we were not suppose to sit next to Hana at all." "But it's a better way to hear her conversation with her "date"." Kris replies, "Now, keep quiet."

"I heard that you are a wonderful friend." Jin replies, fixing his hair. "Where did you hear that from?" Hana asks. "From me." a voice from behind replies. Hana turns around and sees Myungsoo, standing in the living flesh. "Myungsoo..." Hana replies, with a smile on her face. "Happy to see me?" he asks, walking over and taking a seat next to her. 


Well then, I guess Myungsoo is Hana's Mystery Date, but why is Jin on the "date"

Would you want to eat ice cream with Myungsoo if you were ever on a date with him?

I mean, who couldn't resist seeing Myungsoo eating ice cream, right?