006

My Twelve Roommates!?

Hana was soon discharged from the hospital that early morning and was taken back to the apartment with crutches. "Are you thirsty or something?" Xiumin asks, "I can make you a cup of cappuccino or maybe a cup of chai latte." "I'm fine for now." she replies, making her way to the couch, "Where's everyone else?" "They all went to the grocery store." D.O replies, "I just hope that they don't get themselves exposed." "Is it just you two home?" she asks, moving her crutches to the side. "Luhan and Chen are in the bedroom." Xiumin replies, "And Tao is taking a shower." Meanwhile, Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Lay are still wandering through the grocery store, looking for something that Hana would like to eat. "We're lucky that no one is here to see us." Suho replies. Just then, a huge crowd of teenage girls enter the store and they all spotted them in the fruit and vegetable section. "GET THEM!" one of them shouts. The six of them looked up and saw a swarm of girls running their direction with scissors, ropes, and etc. They all split up into groups of two, hoping to avoid the sasaeng fans.

Back to the apartment, Hana has fallen asleep on the couch with a pillow supporting her injury. "What is taking them forever?" Luhan asks, looking at his phone, "I'm getting hungry." "SHH!" the other five replies, "Hana is napping on the couch." Luhan looks over his phone and sees her sleeping peacefully. "Shouldn't we carry her back to her bedroom?" he suggests, "It doesn't look comfortable for her to be sleeping like that." "But who is gonna carry her?" D.O asks. Chen got up from his seat, walks over to Hana, carefully carries her in his arm and walks into her bedroom, tucking her inside the blanket. "Should some of us call them?" Lay asks. As Chen is about to walk out, Hana suddenly grabs a hold onto his hand. "Oppa...oppa...don't hate me forever." she replies, "I didn't mean to run away from home." Chen slowly removes her hand from his and places it back on the bed, gently. "She must be having a nightmare." he replies, as he is walks out of the bedroom. "How are we going to get these girls off our tails?" Baekhyun asks, "We just can't leave with food." "We'll think of something." Chanyeol replies, "Now hurry up before they catch up with us." "Over here." Lay replies, as Baekhyun and Chanyeol hurries towards his direction. "Put these on before they find all of us." Suho replies, "And then we are able to buy groceries for Hana and the others."

"Xiumin hyung," Chen replies, "I'm gonna need you to make something sweet for Hana to drink after her nap and D.O will be in charge of making cookies or something delicious for her tastebuds." "Why all of sudden?" Kai asks, coming out from the bedroom putting on his shirt, "She probably might not want anything right now." "Chen-sshi," Luhan asks, "do you have feelings for Hana now that she is on crutches?" "She is like a little sister to me." Chen replies, "There is surely nothing going on between us at all." Just then, Kris, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Lay returns back to the apartment covered in sweat. "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS!" they all shouted. "Crazy sasaeng fans..." Sehun replies, "Too many of them!" "Did any of them follow you guys home?" Tao asks. "We had on diguises." Kris replies, "If we didn't have them, we all would've been killed." "How's Hana?" Lay asks. "She just fallen asleep." D.O replies, "So Chen-sshi took her back to the bedroom." "What are we going to do now?" Baekhyun asks, "With Hana in crutches, how are we able to go to work at SM?" "They don't need to know anything about us living in the same apartment with Hana." Xiumin replies, "Nor does the sasaeng fans." "Besides," Chanyeol replies, "we get to have more free time than before because we have always been working and working, which is making me sick." "And yet you guys didn't get anything for us to eat at all." Chen replies. "We can just order out pizza or something." Kris replies, "I do not want to go to that grocery store ever again in my whole life." "Agreed!" they all replies. 

Later that afternoon, the gang had order about six pizzas with different topping, such as mushroom, pepperoni, sausage, supereme, pineapple and chicken. "Someone should wake up Hana before the pizzas arrive." Suho replies. Just then, they all heard a loud crash coming from inside her the bedroom. They all scramble to Hana's bedroom and found her on the ground; they all rush over to her side and help her up back on the bed. "You should call for us to help you around." Chanyeol replies, "You shouldn't be getting up on your own." "Don't worry about me." Hana replies, "I know how to care..." "Stop being stubborn!" Kris replies, "If you hadn't continue to wander around the forest that night, you wouldn't be in this condition at all." "But..." she replies. "No buts!" he continues, "You always care for others than yourself and now look at you; you are in a cast and crutches." "Kris hyung," Baekhyun replies, "I think she gets the idea." "You need to sometimes have others to help you out also." Kris replies, ignoring Baekhyun, "How are you able to live a life without others caring for you at all?" Then there was silence between them. About a good five minute of total silent. A teardrop soon falls from Hana's eyes and lands softly against her hand. "Kris..." Suho replies, "did you...did you just....did you really make Hana cry?" Kris then storms out of the bedroom with Suho, Lay, D.O, Xiumin, and Luhan following after him while the rest stayed in the bedroom with Hana. 

"Stop it right there, Wu Yifan." Suho replies, "You have to go back and apologize to Hana." Kris stops and turn to face Suho. "I don't need to apologize to that brat." he replies, "She's been a pain in the ever since day one." "Look," Suho replies, "if you're gonna continue to act like this, then I suggest you pack your things and leave the apartment." "Suho—" the others replied. "I don't want to see her cry again because of you." Suho continues. "So," Kris replies, "you're telling me that you have feelings for her and that you don't want me to be anywhere near her." "Just get out of here by tonight." Suho replies, "I don't want to see your ugly face tomorrow morning." "But have you thought of what Hana will think of you?" he asks, "What if she starts looking for tomorrow?" "Doesn't matter." Suho replies, "She won't be able to see you leave anyways."

Meanwhile, the elderly man and his son arrives home to greet their family. "Where's my daughter?" the elderly man asks, "Is she ill?" "She's probably with her friends." replies the woman. "How can you be so sure?" the son asks, "You haven't mention my yeodongsaeng over the phone ever since abeoji and I left." "Your yeodongsaeng leaves the house every single day." she replies, "She probably even got herself a boyfriend by now." "I'm going to check her bedroom." the son replies, heading upstairs to the bedroom. "Adeul!" the woman exclaims. "What's the matter, my dear?" asks the man, "Why don't you want him to get on her?" The son reaches a specific bedroom, opens the door and found it empty. "Hana is gone?" he asks. 

Hana comes out of her bedroom to grab a glass of water from the kitchen until she spotted a large suitcase by the front door. Kris walks past Hana, takes his suitcase, and quietly leaves the apartment without anyone even noticing except for Hana. "Where is he going at this time of night?" Hana asks.