004

My Twelve Roommates!?

"This is getting boring." Sehun whines, "All we're doing is spying on Hana and they don't have anything interesting." "Just drink your bubble tea." Kris replies, "I can't hear anything from your whining." "I heard that you are staying in Seoul." Myungsoo replies, after sipping from his cup of tea, "But are you living with anyone else?" "Only by myself." Hana lied. 'If Myungsoo finds out that I'm living with EXO, then he's probably gonna freak out.' she thought. "How come ahjussi doesn't know about this?" he asks, "You know he will freak out about you leaving that house." "Abeoji doesn't even have the time to talk with me." Hana replies, "He rather hear the 'sweet' voice of his own mistress." "Look," Myungsoo replies, placing his hand over Hana's, "I'm sure that he wouldn't forget about you, Hana; ahjussi isn't that kind of a man." "My brother doesn't even bother to listen to me either." Hana continues, "He thinks that I'm too childish to even blame her." "At least you are free from her now." he replies, "She can't hurt you now." Hana sighs heavily with sad eyes. "Sorry to ruin the moment, but can I just ask you a question?" Jin asks, referring to Hana. She pulls her hands away from Myungsoo's, looks at Jin and asks, "What is it?" "I was wondering if you are interested to be my 'date' for a special event later this year." Jin replies, "If not, that's alright too." Hana thought for a moment before answering him. "You don't have to answer right away." he replies, "I'll give you my business card and you can call me." Jin hands Hana his pink business card with a smile on his face. "Well," Jin replies, "I better get back to work." After he had left, Hana looks at the business card, carefully. "Don't worry," Myungsoo replies, "Jin isn't a swindler." Hana places the business card on the table and replies, "What do you think I should do?" "What do you mean?" Myungsoo asks. "If I should go to that event or not." Hana replies, looking at Myungsoo, "What if I see—" "I'm sure no one there will recognize you, Hana." he replies, "I'm sure of it." "I hope you're right about that." Hana replies. "You know that I'm always right." Myungsoo replies, with a huge smile on his face. She hits Myungsoo in the arm and replies, "Don't give me that smile; you're embarrassing me." "Then you wouldn't mind me holding—" he began until...."DON'T YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON HER, YOU—" Kris exclaims. "HYUNG!" the other exclaims, covering his mouth. Hana and Myungsoo turn to table next to them and exchanged looks. "Do you know them, Hana?" Myungsoo asks. 'Why—' Hana thought, 'Why are they even here?'

"Why did you have to tie me to my seat?" Kris asks. "You think we are just going to let you ruin something important for Hana." Suho replies, "She might get the wrong idea of us following her to the date." "What are you guys doing here?" Hana asks, slamming her hand on the table, which startled everyone. "Hana," Lay replies, "what are you doing here?" "Don't play dumb with me." she replies, "Now, are you going to tell me why you are here?" "We just wanted to know if you were really on a date with someone erted." Baekhyun replies. "You've got to be kidding me right now." Hana replies, "Why in the world would I be dating someone erted; I know what I see in a guy." "Then why are you on a date with L or Myungsoo from Infinite and Jin from BTS?" they all asked. "Can you tell what is going on too?" Myungsoo asks, looking at Hana. "Myungsoo-ah," Hana replies, "I lied about living by myself and these are my roommates." "How did that happen?" he asks. "It's been a long story." Hana replies, "And for you twelve, Myungsoo and I are only close friends, which means no boyfriend/girlfriend thing, and Jin is the owner of the cafe here." "Thank god." they all replied. "Well then," Myungsoo replies, "I better get going." "But Myungsoo—" Hana replies. "I'll catch up with you later, Hana." he replies, "Bye." Hana sighs in frustration and turns to the twelve idiots. "We're going back to the apartment NOW!" she exclaims. 

Meanwhile back at the apartment, all the twelve men are sitting on the couch or on the floor, watching Hana pacing back and forth. "Who in the world told you that it's right to follow me?" Hana asks, walking around with a meter stick in her hands. "Where did she get that?" Tao whispers into Luhan's ear. "NO TALKING!" she shouts, hitting the coffee table with the stick. Tao flinches at the loud sound, almost screaming. "Tao-sshi got scared." Baekhyun teases. Hana then turns towards Baekhyun and hits him on the head with the meter stick. "OW!" Baekhyun whines, rubbing his head after the hit. "I am going to need all your phones." Hana replies, walking over to grab a plastic jar, "If I see you guys sneaking around, following after me when the problem only involves me, or even trying to take your phones back, I will surely skin all of you alive; now put your phones in the jar before I hit you on the head." Everyone quickly pulls out their phones and put it in the jar. "Now, hurry and get some beauty sleep." she replies, "I have something planned for you guys tomorrow morning." Once Hana walks into her bedroom, Kai replies, "I didn't think that she would be this harsh at all; she looked so nice and sweet at first." "And now she is like the devil." Kris replies, laying down on the couch. "I wonder what she is planning to do with us tomorrow." Chanyeol replies. "I think she is going to take us to an abandoned warehouse and maybe make us starve to death." Sehun replies. "Hana wouldn't do that at all." Xiumin replies. "She might want us to make something out of her kitchen." D.O suggests. "Whatever," Chen replies, "we need to follow her orders if we ever want to get our phones back." "Fighting!" they all shouts. "GET SOME SLEEP NOW!" Hana shouts, even louder through her bedroom door. They all scramble to the bedroom and began to prepare for the next day ahead of them.


What is Hana planning to do with EXO?

Will it be dangerous that it could kill their living souls or will it be huge surprise that will make their hearts flutter?