002

My Twelve Roommates!?

Meanwhile in the city of Yokohama (Kanagawa Prefecture), Japan, an elderly man in his late forthies and his son in his mid-twenties are dressed up for an important event. "Abeoji," the son replies, "how much longer until we return to Korea?" "Not for a long time, my son." he replies. "But what about uibus eomi (another word for stepmother) and yeondongsaeng (younger sister)?" the son asks, "Have you talked with them since we left?" "Your uibus eomi told me that they're living alright." he replies, "Don't worry too much about them right now; we have business to take care first." "Yes, abeoji." the son replies.

Hana comes out of her bedroom and sees someone standing in front of her. "Please step out of the way." Hana replies, trying not to make eye contact. "Hana," he replies, "were you crying earlier?" "I don't know what you are talking about." she replies, as her hand is trying to reach for the door knob, "I don't cry." "But Kai told me that you were crying." he replies. "He's lying." Hana replies, "He was probably just hearing things." All of a sudden, Hana felt his hand, grabbing a hold of her chin and lifting her head up to face him. "Lay—" she replies, like a whisper. He smiles brightly at her as his thumb is wiping the upcoming tear away. "Don't worry," Lay replies, "I won't tell anyone that you cried." Hana could feel her heart beating faster and faster, everytime she is continues to look into Lay's gentle eyes. 'No wonder his stage power is healing,' she thought, 'Lay oppa tries to make everyone happy, even when things are difficult at times.' "Hana," he replies, "are you alright?" Hana returns to reality and pulls away from Lay's grasp. "I have to go." she replies, finally grabbing the door knob and opening the bedroom door. Lay immediately grabs the door knob, pulling the door and eventually closing it with Hana up against it. "Lay oppa—," Hana replies, "What are you—?" He places a kiss on her forehead, leaving her in shock. "What are you two doing?" Chen asks, leaning against the wall. Lay pulls away from Hana and walks towards Chen, replying, "It's a secret." Chen raises one of his eyebrows at Lay and asks, "Are you sure about that?" Hana blinks a few times before touching her forehead with her shaking hands. 'Lay kissed me?' she thought, 'But why?'

Later that night, Hana waits for Eunji to get on skype. "Sorry," Eunji replies, once her face pop up on the computer scene, "I had to finish reading the assigned chapters Fifty Shades of Grey." "Why are you even reading Fifty Shades of Grey?" Hana asks, "Isn't that book a little to mature for you?" "Hana," Eunji replies, "we aren't elementary schoolers anymore; we are hi-so college students." "But still—" she replies. "Besides the book," Eunji replies, "how's your life with you know who?" "I don't want to talk about it." Hana replies, "Can't we talk about something else other than EXO?" "No," she replies, "they are hot as heck!" "Shh—" Hana exclaims, "They might hear you." "Who cares?" Eunji replies, "I want to see their faces on this little computer screen." "In your dreams." Hana replies, "I don't want their fans to hurt you." "Like they would know about our conversations." Eunji replies, "Please just tell me your address and I will never tell a soul about them at school." "I don't think this is the right time." Hana replies, "But maybe in the future; bye." "Hana—" Eunji exclaims, once the computer screen returns to its original desktop. Hana sighs in relief until her phone vibrates on her desk. "Hello?" she asks. "Hey," a voice replies, "I'll be visiting Korea later this week." "Really?" she asks, "I thought you weren't coming back until..." "I graduated early." he replies, "I'll text you when I want to see you." 

?: Hana, do you want to hang out later today

I don't mind, but why all of a sudden :Hana

?: Because we haven't hung out in a while and since I am in town today, this is our only chance to see each other

Okay then, where do you want to meet up :Hana

?: Maybe a cafe or coffee shop

That's great; see you then :Hana

"It's been two years since I got to see him." she replies, with a smile on her face. "Who is this him?" Baekhyun asks. "What?" Hana asks, looking up from her phone. "Who are you going out with?" Baekhyun asks. "Nobody..." Hana replies, getting up from her seat and walking away. Baekhyun then hurries to catch up with her until getting hit in the face by her door. "OW!" he screams. "What happened?" Suho asks, coming out of the bathroom. "Hana is going on a date with someone." Baekhyun replies, turning to Suho. "WHAT!" Kris asks, running from the kitchen, "Is it true?" "Of course it's true." Chanyeol replies, appearing out of nowhere, "She has been squealing ever since seven this morning." "Where did you come from?" Sehun asks, coming out of the bedroom with his messy bed hair. "What if her date is like a ert?" Lay asks, "What are we going to do about that?" "Don't panic!" Kai replies, "We don't know for sure yet." "What are you guys fussing about?" Xiumin and Luhan asks. "They are fussing about Hana's date." D.O replies. "Hana is too young to even date!" Tao replies. "Tao-sshi," Chen replies, "Hana is in college; she knows how to take care of herself." "I am not taking any chances!" Kris replies,"We are going to be following after her without her knowing."

Suddenly, Hana comes out of the bedroom and saw them looking at her. "Why are you all staring at me?" she asks, backing away. "We just want to know where you will be eating lunch." D.O replies. "At a cafe." Hana replies, "Maybe two to three blocks away from here; why do you ask?" "D.O was just wondering." Xiumin replies, "Anyways, we'll be leaving for work." As they all left the apartment, Hana begins to get herself for her "little date". She is dressed in a vintage white dress that is above her knees, with white lace flats and her hair in long curls.

Hana's Outfit

After she locked the apartment, EXO appears from the corner and began following after her to the cafe. "Once we get to the cafe," Kris replies, "we will be sitting about a couple tables away from Hana." "But what if she notices us?" Tao asks, "Then what?" "I don't know yet." Kris replies. Everyone just went completely white as they all stare at Kris. "You only came up with that much and yet you don't know what to do for plan B." Baekhyun replies. "Planning is not my style." Kris replies. "Kkaebsong!" Baekhyun replies.


~Who is Hana's Mystery Date~

...Will it be...

SHINee KEY

INFINITE L

BTS (Bangtan Boys) JIN

BtoB Minhyuk

or

B2ST Kikwang

Please comment below to see which one of them gets to be Hana's Mystery Date