005

My Twelve Roommates!?

The next morning, Hana wakes up at the crack of dawn and had a blow horn to wake them all up. Some scramble out of the bedroom and the others scramble out of their sleeping bags. "Wakey wakey, my little minions." Hana replies, "Today, we are going somewhere out of the big city." "But it's so early!" Tao exclaims, "I can't handle my bad looks." "Well just it up." she replies, "Now I have a list for all of you to pack some of your clothes." "Don't tell me that you are going to kick us out." Kris replies, "Cause if you are, I'm not buying it." "I'm not gonna kick you out...yet." Hana replies, "I was thinking that we could go on a camping trip." "With who?" Baekhyun asks. "Just ourselves." Hana replies.  "Do you even know the first thing about camping?!" they all exclaimed. Hana pauses for a moment and then replies, "Nope." "EH?????????!!!!!!!!!!" they all exclaimed. 

Once arriving to the camping site, they all placed their suitcases in the three different cabins. "Can we sleep yet?" Tao asks, "I'm very tired." "We still got some daylight left before sunset." Hana replies, "Why don't we go down a hiking route?" "But it's high noon." Luhan replies, "It's too hot to go out for a walk." "Stop being little babies." she replies, "All you need is your water bottles and a hat." "You make it sound so simple." Chanyeol replies, "But it's so hard."

Fast-forwarding to five hours later

"Are we lost?" D.O asks, looking around the trees. "Hana," Kris asks, "do you even know where we are going right now?" "Of course I know we're going." she replies. "The sun is setting pretty soon here." Suho replies, "Did anyone bring a flashlight?" "No one even bother to grab one." Sehun replies, "We never thought about getting lost in the forest." All of a sudden, thunder and lightning began battling above the sky, causing all the EXO members to run back to the campsite. "Darn it." Hana replies, without noticing that they were gone, "I should've brought an umbrella." Meanwhile, all the EXO members found their way back to the campsite; however, Xiumin asks, "Where's Hana?" Everyone looks around and then replies, "WE LEFT HER IN THE FOREST!" As Hana continues to wander through the dark forest, she stumbles upon the slippery path and falls on her . "Why God...why?" she asks, "First, my abeoji remarries a total stranger, both abeoji and oppa are on a business trip, leaves me with that pain in the , being stuck with twelve guys, who officially hates my guts, and now getting lost in the forest as it's freakin' pouring rain; what else do you want from me?!" As she tries to get herself back on her two feet, Hana flinchs as her ankle has been injured from the fall. She rips off a piece of her t-shirt, wraps it around her bloody ankle tightly and continues to find her back to the campsite. 

"HANA!" they all exclaimed, "HANA, WHERE ARE YOU?!" They do not hear anyone responding back to them. "Where could she be?" Suho asks. "She couldn't have gone that far." Kai replies, "She should know the way back to the cabins." "GUYS!" Lay shouts, "I SEE HANA!" All the members rush over to Lay's location and sees Hana in Chanyeol's arms. "How is she?" Sehun asks. "We gotta go right now." Xiumin replies, "Before she gets any worse." They all rush back to the campsite, grabs all their things and heads for the hospital. "What if she doesn't make it?" Tao asks, "What if she....?" "Tao," Luhan replies, "Hana is not going to die from being out in the woods." "But her legs...." he replies. "She'll be fine." D.O replies, "I know it." The doctor comes out of the ER and confronts all twelve of them. "How is the patient?" Chen asks, "Is she going to be alright?" "She's fine." he replies, "The patient only has a minor fever and a fractured ankle." "When will we be able to see her?" Kris asks. "Until we get her into one of the rooms," he continues, "then you'll be able to see her."

Beep...beep...beep...beep...beep

Hana soon awoken in a hospital room and found dozen of flowers around the room. "What is all of this?" she asks, sitting up on the bed, "Who are these from?" Just then, the door bursts open and EXO ran to the bed. "We were so worried about you!" Kai replies, "Even Kris hyung was crying." "That's not true!" he protests, "I did not cry for Hana." "We heard you whimpering in your sleep." Luhan explains, "So you can't defend yourself now." "How long have I been out?" she asks. "Only a day or two." Suho replies, "But we're glad that you're alright now." "You also have a cast on your right ankle." D.O replies. "I can see that." she replies, "Anyways, does the doctor know when I can be discharged from the hospital?" "Tomorrow morning." Chen replies. "We will all try to pitch in to help you recover as soon as possible." Chanyeol replies, "Anything you need will be on us." "So," Baekhyun asks, "can we have our phones back?" "Until I am discharged from the hospital." she replies. They all cheered with joy until walking out of the room. Hana laughs quietly until getting a text message from her oppa saying...

Abeoji and I will be returning home tomorrow night, so I'll be able to see you by dinner with uibus eomi