Black feathers

Angel's Feather

~Eva~

 
"Eva, what's wrong with you this afternoon?" He enter my room without knocking, and the worst part. I'm changing.
 
"Gosh Lay! Can't you see I'm changing?!" I immediately wrap the towel around me.
 
"Well, you didn't lock the door." He replied non-chalantly.
 
"Can't you at least knock?" I glare at him.
 
"C'mon Eva. What have I not seen before? He smirk at me.
 
"Aish. What you want?" I asked him.
 
"About clover this afternoon..."
 
"She's faking it." I cut him off.
 
"How you know?"
 
"I overheard her conversation with her friend at the sky garden today. She just want Sehun's attention"
 
"But you could at least pretend to care. What you do is giving a bad impression to the others."
 
"I don't care. I didn't say I need any friend." 
 
Suddenly I heard a soft meow. Of course with the exception of Snow. I pick up the white kitty and pat it.
 
 
 
~Sehun~
 
"Mom, there this really weird girl..." I tell my mom the whole story of Eva and mention that she knows my heritage.
 
"Eva? If I remember correctly. She is the daughter of Suho. But few years ago, I heard she is kick out of heaven. By Suho himself. No one knows why." Luhan suddenly join in, placing a plate of apples on the dining table. 
 
"Ah...but I still don't get it how she know about me...Wait! But she is his daughter!" I said in shock.
 
"Suho is not a bad person. But he is someone who is very strict with rules."
 
"Because of his square mind, my father had to die." I roll my eyes at him.
 
"SeHun, it's not Suho's fault. It's just..."
 
"Mom, it's not your fault either." I tell her sternly and held her hand, trying to give her assurance. 
 
"Luhan, can tell me more Eva?" I turn to ask him.
 
"It's Luhan BIG BROTHER." It's his turn to glare at me.
 
"Be glad that I didn't call you uncle!" I stick out my tongue at him.
 
"This kid!" He sigh in defeat and I smile in victory. "I can't tell you much about Eva since I rarely go back to heaven...Thanks to taking care of you. But I remember as a kid, she is actually very cheerful and lively, and is actually one of the kindest angel I know."
 
I nod my head as response.
 
"But base on what you tell me, something bad must have really happened to let her become like this." Luhan continue on, grabbing a piece of apple and munch on it.
 
"SeHun, try to be understanding towards Eva alright? She doesn't seem bad." My mother tell me.
 
"Alright..." I smile at her. While at the background was just the sound of Luhan munching on the apple.
 
......
 
"Hi everyone. Someone will be joining us from today." Our teacher, which is not Mr Lay since he only teaches us math, introduce a new student in. 
 
Thick eyeliner, brown hair. And I can hear girls squealing. Ehh, what about me? 
 
"Hi, everyone, my name is BaekHyun." He introduce himself. And from his gaze, I can tell he is smiling at Eva. That moment I knew it. BaekHyun is not someone simple. He seems dark too. Just like Eva. The moment I see Eva stiffen up, I sense that there must be something between them.
 
...
 
~Eva~
 
It's lunch time. And here I am again. Escaping from the crowded place, enjoying my peace at the sky garden when suddenly a familiar presence hit me.
 
"Hey, what are you doing up here alone?" He plop down beside me.
 
"Seriously Sehun. Do you have anyone else to bother?" I question him in the irritated tone.
 
"Hmmm..." He ponder awhile. "Nope." He then around and grin at me.
 
I stand up and was trying to leave when he suddenly grab my hand.
 
"You're an angel, daughter of the King of Angel, right?" He smile at me.
 
I suddenly can feel something sting in my heart. Why did he had to mention it?
 
"Who tell you that?" 
 
"Luhan, the leader of angels. Where you heard about my heritage anyway?"
 
"My father. Kris is his favourite angel afterall. I've been hearing Sehun this name since young."
 
"Oh!~ now I get it. Wow! I never imagine I will meet an angel princess! Since we are both angels, that makes us friend, right?" SeHun is still smiling at me. Extending his hand towards me.
 
"I'm not an angel." I snickered and spread out my wings.
 
 
 
~SeHun~
 
She spread out her wings. It's was filled with glistening soft feather. Just like mine, which is originally my father's. But the difference is, her's is black.
 
"Get it? Sehun. We can't be friends." She keep her wings and walk away but suddenly halt. "Visit the heaven sometimes, my father wishes to take a look at you. But understand you can't stay there. Since you are, well, a half angel." She then continue to walk away.
 
Her tone is so icy and cold. I meet a fallen princess angel. Wow, I'm shock. Really.
 
 
 
~Eva~
 
"Wow, wow." This familiar voice stop me in my tracks. The voice that I hate so much. "So fallen angel Eva decides to show herself?" 
 
"What do you want, BaekHyun." I sent a death glare towards his direction. 
 
"My, my. Is that how you greet someone who is close to you?"
 
"Go away. I don't want to have anything to do with you." 
 
"Oh really?" He suddenly starts to encircling me. I feel like a prey ready to be devour by a beast anytime. He suddenly stop and whispered into my ears. "Don't you miss my touches?" I can feel him smirk.