Their Past

Angel's Feather

-Sehun-

The place around me whirl again as I was brought to same place again. The only difference is that the flowers seems to become more vibrance.

I spot BaekHyun and Eva sitting together with a little distance between them so I went and sit beside BaekHyun. Hearing their conversation.

"Of course I will live up to the angel's name." Eva give a thumbs up to BaekHyun while grinning. 

"That's great. But I'm wishing we could be more than that." BaekHyun sighed, playing with the ring on his hand. 

"What do you mean?" Eva asked. With her bright eyes twinkling. 

"You should have know. I've always like you since young." BaekHyun lifted his face to look at Eva with his droopy puppy eyes while Eva gasp along with me, after that she cover immediately.

"But BaekHyun. You should know it's impossible to...I don't want to get banish neither you do." Eva look back at the ground sadly. 

"You like me too right?" BaekHyun asked her with doubt in his voice and eyes.

"I do-" that moment when BaekHyun stop her sentence by putting his finger on her lips, I can hear a crashing sound...is it my heart? Ouch. It is. 

"Then that's enough." BaekHyun said and scoop closer to Eva, pushing her onto lying her head on his shoulder. 

Suddenly I was whirl out of that garden and into a park.

BaekHyun and Eva were dress up quite normally like any other couple and sitting on a bench. Sharing ice-cream while smiling at each other. To say the truth, that sight was so sweet to the point my jealousy and envy was boiling. I know it's the past but I can't help it.

"What a little kid you are, there's ice-cream beside your lips." BaekHyun giggle while Eva keep trying to erase it which I can't see. I rolled my eyes. 

"Come, I get it for off you." BaekHyun said and he push himself to Eva, connecting their lips together. It was really just a light kiss, no making or anything...wait, did your hear that? My heart is breaking again. Will my heart just eventually become dust at the end of this journey? Just kidding. 

BaekHyun detach himself from Eva and smile a few centimeters away from her face. "It's all clean up now. It's taste...hmm, quite sweet too. Thanks for the treat." BaekHyun grin and lift one of his eyebrows.

"Go away, you idiot!" Eva push BaekHyun away and lift herself up from the bench, walking away from him.

"Hey! Why are you blushing?! Am I that good?" BaekHyun shout and chase after her. He keep up with her pace and hang his arm around her shoulder. He even poke at her cheek to . 

Suddenly everything whirl again. It kinda hurt to see them together, they look great! Thinking that I have to see them together even now back in reality, can my heart take it now that I've know their past? It's must be stronger compare to me and Eva...

I was suddenly stop in a dark room. But at least I can make it out where are the objects place since there are actually lights around. But when I whisk my head around, yeah, my heart has become dust right now. 

BaekHyun was back hugging Eva on the bed and resting his head on Eva's shoulder as Eva was sitting in between his legs. A blanket was drape around them. Eva's and BaekHyun shoulders were actually expose. Base on that scene, everyone knows what they would have just done. 

"Baek...what should we do once we have to live forever on Earth?" Eva asked BaekHyun who is closing his eyes and resting.

"Hmm, let's have lot's of kids and fun everyday." BaekHyun replied which earn a smile from Eva. 

"I want a son! I want him to look like his father who is so cute and devilish at the same time." Eva said excitedly. But BaekHyun disapproved.

"I want a daughter. A girl who beautiful. Have a kind and sweet personaility. Just like her mother." BaekHyun trail off his words as he started to kiss along the shoulder of Eva which she response with soft giggles. 

"But no matter what gender, we will still love that child right?" Eva questioned.

"As long the mother is you and the father is me, I will love him or her the same." BaekHyun replied. "So let's make one right now." He whispered sensually into her ears before pushing her down the bed.

Suddenly everything swirl again. Thank god. I don't want to see anything. I mean of course I look at Rated stuffs since I'm a guy afterall. But definitely not Eva's. But to say the the truth. My heart still hurts.

Suddenly everything become white. Ouch, now my eyes hurt. It was dark just now and everything flashes white suddenly.

"You leave him now!" A voice bellowing behind me caught my attention. I turn around and saw Eva standing up against another Angel. Chen is just behind that Angel too. That Angel is definitely Suho, the Angel's King, the crown on his head confirms my doubt.

"I don't want! It's your daughter happiness you're talking about here!" Eva shouted back at her father, clearly both side are fuming right now.

"Because it's your happiness! I was against it. Don't you know that Angels and Demons are never suppose to be together?! What's wrong with your head?!" 

"Nothing is wrong with my head. My heart chooses him. I love him. I won't leave BaekHyun and that's it."

"I don't want anything bad to happen to you...my dearest daughter, please listen to me." Suho voice suddenly soften and he was practically begging his daughter, holding her hands as he said. A king begging to a princess? That's not right. But it's clearly seen here how much SuHo treasure her. 

"Yah, Eva. It's for your own good. Please." Even Chen was begging now. 

"I'm sorry, it's too late..." Eva's tears were streaming down her face.

"What did you mean by too late. It's not like you've been tainted by-wait, don't tell me you guys have already..." Chen asked and was shock halfway by his own words.

Eva could only nod while crying and the next thing I know is that a hard slap sound was heard. Eva was sitting on the floor while holding her cheek. 

"I'm sorry father." She whispered. Suho only face his back on her. I knew he was trying to held back his tears. His eyes was already glimmering. 

"Eva, you're-"

"No! No! No! Father! There must still be way to save the situation. There are no child involve yet. No one will know. Please father. Don't do this. As long we never tell anyone, Eva still can be an Angel." Chen suddenly kneel in front of Suho and plead him. While Eva could only cried silently behind. 

"Chen!" Suho roared at him. "We are Angels! Doing things secretly and hiding is wrong. What will the other Angels think if I let Eva go. They will only think I'm a incapable leader and step over me. Chen. You're gonna take over me someday. All the laws and regulations you've been studying. You should know better!" 

"But father-" Chen was cut off.

"Eva! You're Banish!" Suho roar out. 

Suddenly the wings from Eva's back was sprout out and gradually it turn black. Chen could only look in horror, tears were rolling down his eyes as the grace and prize possession of an Angel was taken away from his beloved sister. 

Eva give off a faint smile. "Thank you for granting me my happiness. Father, Brother I love you." With that, she pull herself off the ground, keep her wings as she slowly make her way out. And I can see Suho's lone tear was rolling down his cheeks, he can no longer contain the emotion. So that's why Eva show no hatred towards Suho...she knew he was granting her wish!

"Father, what-" Chen was once again cut off.

"It's for her happiness like she wanted. She can never be with BaekHyun until she is no longer an Angel." Suho explained.

"But now both Angels and Demons will be despising her!"

"She will figure that out on her own with BaekHyun." 

"Oh my god, This is ridiculous. I'm going to Earth to look after her." Chen said as he storm off, only to be stop by Suho. 

"Guards! Lock him up!" And a few other angels suddenly appear and drag Chen away. He was struggling as he wants to get away but it was futile. After Chen was gone, everything once again starts to swirl. The last scene I see was Suho kneeling on the ground, he didn't cry or shout, he was just motionless. That pain of family breaking up...it must be unbearable. After looking at all these past Eva, I never knew she is so capable of loving BaekHyun, a demon which angels will despise without giving any chance. She's willing to give up what Angel and Demon hold the most pride in just for one person. Just like what Luhan told me, she IS kind. 

Everything stood still again. It was the garden where BaekHyun and Eva meet, only this time, the flowers starts to wither, no butterflies was seen around either. Only Eva and BaekHyun who is seen standing close to each other. 

"I guess our lives start now." Eva said with a smile while BaekHyun blink his eyes at her, stating he don't get it.

"I'm banish." She sprout out her black wings as BaekHyun look at it in awe. "It's beautiful...I guess my play time is over then." He suddenly smirk which caught me off guard and heightened my alert. Something don't seems right. 

"What do you mean?" 

"It means we are over." He said with non-chalant voice.

"Didn't we said that we will start a family together after we are banished?! So all this one year were just lies to me?!" Eva was starting to get agitated.

"Correction. I didn't get banished, it's only you."

"What..."

"Demons don't get banish like you angels do. It's not like being a good devil, if there is one, is wrong. Whereas you guys will be punished just by being a bad angel. Isn't it sad? That angel's laws are so much stricter." 

"But...you will still come to the Earth with me right?" Eva smile a little, with hope still lingering in there that everything right now was not real.

"Of course not. Let me get it to you straight. I'm a demon prince, and you are the angel princess. If this is the human world, they will be say things like we are a perfect match and awing at us. But apparently, that's not how things work in our world. I'm tried hard to get to you is just because you are the princess of the angel world, I just want to have a taste of what it's like being with an Angel. As expected, I still like my kind the best." BaekHyun scoff. 

"So everything was just...lies?" Eva asked with a cold voice and a cold face, but hot tears were streaming down her face. She can't hide her emotions.

"Tch. Of course they are. Think about it. I'm a prince. I can get any demon girls I want and any amount of at the same time. Why would I want to spend my day with a plain Angel walking on the beach then having spending my day on my bed with ten hot demon girls." I was so furious that I went up to BaekHyun and tried to grab his collar. Only to passed through it. Damm this past. 

"I've given you everything I could so you would stay..." Eva trail off.

"It's not like I force you to give yourself to me. Bye Eva." BaekHyun wave her off and walk away. Eva tears stop rolling down. She wipe her tears stain off and look ahead with the face I saw it the first time I met her. The face that hides and shows no emotions. The face where people wouldn't want to get close just by looking it. The same face that sparks my curiosity.