Going Back

Angel's Feather

~Sehun~

Ah~ the weather tonight is so breezy. I was taking a walk around the area when I suddenly spot Eva walking alone. But she doesn't seems right. Suddenly two man approaches her and do things to her. Damm those guys. I quickly hide behind a dustbin, looking for rocks and a twig. Lucky I've always love to play with catapult since young. 

I aim carefully at their before shooting out the rocks...Yes! Both down. I was approaching Eva when she suddenly slid down and faint. Oh my god, what's wrong.

"Eva! Eva!" I shout while tapping her face. It's no use as she stay motionless. She has fainted. Being panick in my heart, I was glad my mind is still calm enough to think of what to do. 

...

The door open wide and a guy, who give off the aura of a prince, was standing there. He was about to greet me when he realize Eva is being piggyback by me and he immediately lead the way in to the house. I lay Eva on her bed, giving her time to rest. Suddenly a white cat jump on top of her and snuggle on her tummy. I guess that's her pet. I follow that guy in to the living room. 

"Hello, my name is Chen, Eva's older brother." That guy finally introduce himself after he settle down a cup of tea in front of me. So he's a Royal angels...that's explain his prince aura.

"Oh. My name is-"

"Sehun." He smile at me after completing the sentence for me. How did he know my name?

"Did your father told you about me too?"  

"He did, but not that much compare to Eva since Eva is so curious about you that she always ask our father about you." Woah.  That's the first time I heard that. Eva was curious about me even before she knows me? That's...nice. I know a grin starts to appear but I was too happy to wipe it off my face.

"What doubles my confirmation about you is that you're the first guy that bring her back home. Plus these few days I keep seeing your name appearing on her phones, but after reading your messages, she will just give a small smile and ignore the message. Couple dispute?"

Immediately a blush run across my face.  Can anyone get me a tomato and put beside my face so I could appear normal.
"No no no! We are not couple!" I wave my hand in front of Chen.

"Eh~ what a waste. You two look good together though." Chen pouted abit which I awkwardly smile in response to. Silence was our friend for a few minutes when suddenly Chen turn around and grab my hand. "But you like her, don't you?" He wriggle his eyebrow at me with a glint of mischief in his eyes. 

"I do, but-" I was surprise at myself that I can admit it so casually when Chen suddenly cut me off again.

"You know it's not gonna be easy to get her, right?" And Chen once again complete my sentence. I nod my head lightly while Chen sigh. He look up at me suddenly and seriously, which make me jump abit. 

"I really look up to Kris a lot when I was young, even now. That's why I choose to tell you whatever I'm gonna say later. Because I trust you, Kris's son will never be anything lesser than a man. But you have to promise me, you can't use this as a weapon to hurt Eva." Chen eyed me seriously while I gulp and nod my head. Hearing him trusting me and respecting my dad made me vow that I would never hurt Eva. Of course I wouldn't want to hurt someone Chen loves. 

I was expecting Chen to open his mouth to talk to me but instead he fiddle with his fingers, not knowing how to start the topic. Suddenly he pull my head gently and connect our forehead together.

"Close your eyes."

I close my eyes and could feel myself whirling into another place...

I was standing in a very calm and serene place...flowers were everywhere and birds were chirping. Up far a head I could see a girl dress in white Satin dress as she bend down and smells the flowers. Even butterflies were fluttering around her. She look so god-damm pretty. It's Eva. I never knew her heartfelt smile was so sweet. She's so angelic right now.

I walk up closer to her, trying to catch a her face at a closer look when she turn around and look at me, surprisingly. 
"What are you doing here?" She question me cooly. Oops. I got caught looking at her. 

"Hi, Eva. I was just-" before I could completely my sentence. A voice boom behind from me.

"My my. What can't I be here. Is there a law that state that I can't be here?"

I turn around saw it was a guy who look so god-damm familiar. BaekHyun...only he was so much more cooler her in his leather jeans and jacket plus boots instead of school uniform. What is he even doing here? He keeps walking towards me until he suddenly walk through me. Eh? What the hell is going on? 

BaekHyun continues to walk to Eva. But as soon as he gets close, the butterflies around Eva flies off. Eva walked away, keeping a distant away from BaekHyun.

"There's no law that state that but keep at least 5 meters away from me." Eva shouted across which leads to the chuckle of BaekHyun.

I wave myself in front of them and jump around and to my surprise, they ignore me...which means they can't see or hear me. Oh no! This is so weird. 

"C'mon Eva. It's not like are strangers." BaekHyun tried to move towards her, only to have her moving back.

"Yeah, we are not strangers. We just know each other exist." 

"Eva, don't be so cold." BaekHyun whine, which surprises me a lot. The cool BaekHyun now is whining? I should have taken the video of that scene and sold it to his Fangirls in school. I will be rich! Muahahaha~

"BaekHyun, we are not even friends." Eva snickered and continue admiring the flowers. 

"Then let's become friends." BaekHyun said while smiling. Damm. I should have taken this photo too. More money income. Okay Sehun. Now is not the time joke. You have to figure out what is wrong and how to get out of it.

"We can never be friends. We are too different."

"But we have something in common too."

"Name it. If it's good enough then I will consider be your friend. If not, leave me alone from now!" Eva glare at BaekHyun, challenging him with full confidence. 

"We are both species which are different from human. And we took care of the human world. We both have wings. We look like humans too. We have feelings." BaekHyun said with a triumph smirk while Eva mouth fall agape. BaekHyun didn't give her one common things but five.

"So are we friends now?" BaekHyun continue his grin while Eva turn around and walk way.

"I only say I will consider. You Demon."

"I hope Angels live up to their name of keeping promises!" BaekHyun shout after her, smiling widely.

It then hit me. I'm looking at their past right now. Wait...so BaekHyun is a demon?! Woah.