Fallen

Angel's Feather

~Sehun~

Silence fill the air as I walk beside her. Both of us each holding an ice cream our hands.

"Eva...you are a fallen angel right?" I ask with care since I feel that it might be a sensible topic. 

"Yes." She reply causally while biting a bit off her ice-cream. She surprises me. I thought she might blow her top or something. 

"Black feathers..."

"Means I'm not accepted anywhere.  That's what you are trying to said right?" Not only she manage to cut into the middle of my sentence. Yet she knows what I want to say.

I nod my head slowly and cautionly. Eyeing her to see what expression she will give. Apparently, a very straight face.

*flashback

Luhan look at me, with his doe eyes wide open, before finally letting out, "Oh no..."

"What? Why?" I asked with worried. 

"If her feathers is black. It must have mean she have done something grave."

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes at him. 

"In other words. She is a being despised by all the other angels and demons will be mocking at he fall. She is not accepted anywhere..." Luhan continue with his tone going downward.

"Eh? But I thought at least the demon would accept..."

"No. They won't accept her. Wings are actually the most treasure assets to all of us. It defines who you are and your position. Eva used to be a princess. I believe you have already seen how magnificent her wings are. But having black feathers just make her rank fall to the pit of the hierarchy."

Luhan suddenly pause and grab a piece of meat and gobble it down. I give Luhan the are-you-serious look. Caring about food when it's like the peak of our conversation.

"Like what I have tell you since young. Demons and Angels exist to keep the earth balance. Not fight. But it just can't help that they despised each other. Therefore, angels despised the black coloured wings of the demons, and the demons hate the feathery wings of Angels. Speaking of which, you should really be happy. You are supposedly to be wingless but thanks to Kris, you got it. His wing is even way more beautiful than mine, I'm so jealous!" He pouted a bit. 

"Isn't there any way for Eva wings to turn back to white?" I asked frantically, ignoring his compliment. Although in my heart I was actually gleeing. Teehee.

Luhan was about to pick up and another piece of meat but I beat him to it. He look up at me in shock only to find me giving him the death glare while munching on his favorite meat.

"Sadly. No. You can't erase a tainted past. It's a punishment she must face it _for the rest of her life."

"That's too much..." I can't help but feel sad for Eva.

"That's rule." He said non-chalantly which earned another glare from me.

"Hey, it's quoted from Suho."

Argh. Again with the rules. 
*flashback end*

"It's alright. I don't need to be accepted anywhere." She reply as if it was nothing to her.

"Are you sure? We are immortal. You know that. It's endless solitude." I ask her with worried. 

"It's freedom. No rules to follow. I do whatever I want." 

"It's lonely..." I said my voice getting softer. 

"When I get tired of the loneliness. I will kill myself." She stop in the midst of our walk and smile at me. A smile that tell me it's alright. Damm, is my worried feelings that obvious?

I was about to speak up when she cut me off again.

"My house is just here. It's alright if you sent me till here. Bye bye." She wave to me and went inside the gate. I didn't even realize we are in front of a house.

Is she angry or upset with me? Did I touch on a topic that I'm not suppose to? Damm.


~Eva~

"How's your date with Sehun?" The moment I open the door this question  was throw towards me like a boomerang.

"C'mon. We are just visiting the orphanage together." I reply Lay, who is sulking on the sofa.

"Oh, I see." He reply coldly. Since I can't be bothered with him. I just went upstairs, only to be halted in my steps when he throw and question at me.

"You like him?" 

"You know it's impossible for me to like anyone anymore." 

"These few weeks. Didn't you see your changes? Frequently small smiles around him. Hanging out with him often, even your icy personally is melting in front of him." 

"No, I'm still me." I then continue my way upstairs. Leaving him alone to fume in anger or sulk or whatever he is feeling.

...

"Meow~" a soft sound greet me when I open the door to my room. And a little white kitty was lying in the middle of my bed.

"Snow~ how are you today?" I went over and lie down in front of her, so my face is facing her. 

"Meow~" her reply. I don't even understand what she is saying but I just meow back to her, trying to strike a meaningless conversation.

"Bzzz bzzz" my phone vibrate. I pick it up and open up the newly receive message.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I ask or said anything that offended you today, please don't be angry with me >< Really really sorry :(

-Sehun"

I smile a little at the message. He care about my feelings...someone like me that don't deserve it.

"Meow~" Snow little paw rest on my thigh, as if asking for my attention. 

"Will I really fall for him?" I ask her, who just snuggle into my leg, ignoring me. 

Well, it's impossible.