Kiss

Angel's Feather
~Eva~
 
I was jogging, matching my pace with Sehun as I really don't wish to pull him down into cleaning the court. But so far so good, we are not the last group. 
 
Everything is going so far so good when suddenly Sehun fall, of course resulting me in falling down with him as well. Sehun immediately check up on me when the one that's injure is him. I don't think he realize yet until he move but I do know already because I see a black aura around his ankle. BaekHyun, this bastard. But another more obvious wound is the scratches on his knees where blood are flowing down. 
 
"Are you alright? Is anywhere hurt?" Sehun keep asking me.
 
"Of course I am! You are the on injured! You idiot!" 
 
"Oh..." He look at his knees. "Ah~ this is a small matter, it's will-"
 
"And your ankle too!" I almost shouted at him but decides to maintain as everyone was continue on their run like the teacher told them to as she approaches us.
 
"I will take him to the infirmary." I told the teacher as she squat down at check on us. 
 
"Okay. I will tell the other teacher you are excuse from the rest of the class today. Do inform someone to pick you up." She told Sehun and continue on with the lesson.
 
I untie the rope on our ankle and help Sehun up. I put his arm on my shoulder and my arm around his waist as he limp out towards the door. I caught BaekHyun deadly eyes which I stare right back with anger, responding to his.  The days are not even up yet he is up to dirty tricks like this. Despicable.
 
...
 
"It hurt right?" I asked Sehun after he settle on the bed. I immediately slap myself in my mind after that. Of course it hurts! His leg was in bandages and his knees was all plasters! What question am I asking!?
 
"Of course it does! BaekHyun was mean!" He whine like a kid which surprises me. It's my first time seeing him acting like this. When suddenly another realization hit me.
 
"You knew?!" 
 
"Of course I do! His dark aura is so strong! I suspect it on the first day we meet. There's no reason I would trip suddenly unless it's by someone else." 
 
"I'm sorry..." The guilt in my chest was heavy as Sehun was landed in this state because of me. I...just have to give myself up to BaekHyun tomorrow I guess. Who knows what that demon can do.
 
"What are you saying sorry for?" Sehun look at me with his wide surprise eyes. "It's not like you are the one that trip me." He chuckle softly, which got me in to chuckling with him as well. 
 
"Eva. What's your relationship with BaekHyun?" The relaxing atmosphere was suddenly turn tense as Sehun throw this question at me. I can't tell him the real deal. He will freak out.
 
"We're just friends."
 
"Really? Lucky~" Sehun sigh. 
 
"Why?"
 
"I've got something to tell you."
 
 
 
~Sehun~
 
"Eva. What's your relationship with BaekHyun?" The relaxing atmosphere was suddenly turn tense as I throw this question at her. 
 
"We're just friends." Eva, you're such a bad liar. Oh well, I guess the truth have to either be force out or I shall dig it out on my own. But anyway, this answer is just great too.
 
"Really? Lucky" I sigh, acting relief.
 
"Why?" She asked innocently. Can I like hug her death right now?
 
"I've got something to tell you." Her eyes become wided. Prepare for it Eva.
 
"I like you." She look motionless for a few seconds before breaking into a small laugh. 
 
"You got me there! That's a nice one!" She punch my shoulder lightly. 
 
"No, I'm serious." I keep my straight face and look at her. I know it's sudden but this timing since just right. Imagine a girl taking care of an injured guy in a nurse office at school. Isn't that sweet? The plus point is that the nurse is out too.
 
Eva stop her chuckle and look down. Not daring to look up at me. After a few seconds of silence. She finally speak out a sentence, "I...don't like you." 
 
I snickered immediately. I can't be sure she is lying or not but for sure she doesn't sound convincing. Of course I'm not gonna give up so easily. 
 
"Really? Look me in the eyes and said it. Then I will believe it." She look up at me straight in the eyes and I look back at her, face on. But she turn away suddenly. 
 
"There's no need for me to prove my words for you. Take care of your leg. I will go now" she stand up from the chair and made her way towards the door. 
 
She only walk a few steps before I pull her to sit on the bed beside me. I grab her head and smash our lips together. I know it's abrupt but the atmosphere just feel nice. I can feel her hands keep trying to push me away but...girl, just admit defeat when it comes to strength. But soon the punches and pushing was gone as Eva snake her arm around my waist. It was just gentle kisses, no tongues or biting or were involve. It was just so...sweet. 
 
I was feeling myself in a blissful moment when suddenly the door flung open.
 
"Sehun~ I'm-" we both broke away as we turn towards the door and see a dumbfounded Luhan standing there. "Seems like I came in at the wrong time." He smile sheepishly while I can only look at him in disappointment. Yeah, nice timing Luhan.
 
"Hi Eva, long time no see!" Luhan greet Eva who is still blushing. Aww, how cute.
 
"Hi, Hannie."
 
"What?! Honey?! What relationship are you guys in?!" I shouted in shock towards Luhan.
 
"Sehun. It's Han from Luhan with Nie added behind. Eva's being calling me that since she was a toddler. C'mon, no one is gonna steal your girlfriend." He look at me with a straight face as he explain. 
 
"No, no, no. I'm not his-" Eva tried to explain only to be cut by Luhan.
 
"It's alright Eva. I won't tell anyone about that kiss." Luhan put his arm around Eva, trying to assure her yet teasing.
 
"I've got to go back to class. Bye Hannie and Sehun" she immediately evade what Luhan said and walk towards the door. 
 
After making sure she was far away, Luhan suddenly turn to me excitedly. "So you guys are together?!" 
 
"Well, I could have confirm it if you didn't appear. Why you come anyway?" I look at him in annoyance.
 
"To pick up an injured child by the name of Sehun." He smirk at me. Are you gloating at my misfortune?
 
...
 
 
 
~Eva~ 
 
I've decides to went straight home after parting from Sehun and Hannie. I don't think I can concentrate on whatever the teacher is gonna teach after that. 
 
I can't believe it. I let Sehun kiss me. Eva! Aren't you an idiot?! What about keeping him safe from BaekHyun?! But...it feel nice...
 
"Meow~" I turn my frustrated face and look at Snow who wanted my attention by clawing my thigh. I pick her up and hug in my embrace.
 
"I like Sehun...what shall I do now..." Finally after months of dilemma, I admit to it now. But even if I admit, there's nothing I can do the change the situation now...
 
Suddenly my door flung open.
 
"Yah! Eva! Why did you skip half of the school day without telling me?!" I look up in annoyance.
 
"I'm not feeling well." I groan at him.
 
"What? Are you sick? Fever? Flu?" Chen immediately fly to beside me on the bed. Touching my forehead and getting worried over me.
 
"No, it's here and here." I point to my heart and brain respectively.
 
"Aish! What's wrong?" His face crunch up as he stare at me.
 
"I guess I will figure out in due time." Chen eyes me before finally relaxing. "I believe you will." He ruffle my hair. I guess my brother knows something happened. I mean, he's my brother afterall.