Mummy and Daddy

Angel's Feather

~Eva~

Suddenly, a pair of arms engulf me into his embrace.

"Lay..." I whispered.

"Just cry. No one can see your tears. Just hide in my hug and cry." Upon hearing that, tears began steaming down my face as I cried whole-heartedly in his hug.

...

 

~Sehun~

"Eva! I was looking for you yesterday!" I rush up to the walking figure and shout my message across to her.

"What you want?" She reply coldly.

"I want to apologize for saying mean things to you...I finally know the clover..." I began and rubbed my neck.

"It's alright." She cut in me.

"At least let me buy you a meal to make it up alright?" I gave her my charming smile that girls fall for.

"No thanks." She was about to walk away when I grabbed her arm and turn her back.

"Why?" I pout at her.

"Cause there's no point. No matter what you do, you can't undo it. There's no need to make to for it, cause it's useless. Secondly, I don't like you. Your bright aura is dampening my mood."

Seriously, she give me surprise with her words everytime.

...

"Aish, what's wrong with her. Always being so cold and icy. As if the whole world owe her something." I shake my head while on my ice-cream. Luhan is busy today and I have to go home alone. Sigh.

I walk past a playground and something caught my eyes. I immediate back track my steps and look at the girl with a bright smile as she play with the children. Are they really the same person?

"Mummy Eva! Tie my hair!" One of the little girl run up to her.

"Okay!~" she pick the little girl up and place her on her lap. Smiling while tying her hair.

I can't believe there is this side to Eva. She always seems so ice, but unexpectedly she has this warm side as well. And her smile is so dazzling. Well, she is a princess afterall.

I couldn't help but smile to myself as I see the children swarming up to Eva. Seems like she is really adore by kids...Wait...why is my face suddenly feeling so warm? And my heart, it feel fuzzy too...oh no! I'm sick. Damm! But I don't feel pain anywhere.

...

"Bye Mummy Eva!~ see you next week!~" all the children wave goodbye to her as she go off.

"Bye!~" she wave back cheerfully.

After hiding for a few hours, I finally can ask the care-taker, who look like she is in her 50s, about Eva.

"Hi, you are?" The care-taker ask me.

"I'm Sehun." I bow down and greet her. "Classmate of Eva."

"Oh..."

...

"Eva always come here at least once a week, no matter how busy she is. She says the children can relief her stress and it's fun to play with too. This children are all actually orphans which are abandoned by their parents, so Eva always said that the least thing she could do is act as the parents of these kids...ain't she kind-hearted?" The old lady care-taker smile at me warmly. Which I replied with a warm smile and nod my head.

Eva...how many wonders can you surprise me with?

.......

~Eva~

Days and weeks past by with me being bothered by Sehun almost everyday.

Today I'm gonna visit the children again. The only day I can actually really forward to.

Upon reaching the place, I can feel my jaw drop down. I'm so freaking shock at what I saw.

"Daddy Sehun! Pass me the ball!" The boys were actually playing soccer with Sehun...in the first place. Why the hell is here?!

"Mummy Eva!" One of the girls spot me and start to run toward me. Her shout capture everyone's attention as they all turn and start to run to me. And I have an eye-contact with Sehun...

"Hi Mina, Chira..." I greet and hug them one by one.

"Mummy Eva! Come meet Daddy Sehun!" One of the boys drag Sehun towards me. I just gave him a small nod.

"From today onward we all have a mother and father!" Said the eldest kid while others just cheer along. Sehun just laughs at their antics while I...I don't know what to do.

...

"Here, have a drink." Sehun pass a can of juice to me and settle down beside me on the wooden staircase. We were watching the little kids playing around with each other, enjoying their little laughter and giggling.

"Say, why are you here?" I ask Sehun without turning my head.

"Why not you tell me why you are here instead?" He retort back.

"Well, I'm the one that ask you first."

"If only you promise to tell me yours after that."

"No promise, but I might."

"I just like little kids. And on top of that, it feel nice to give them a complete family. Right? Mummy Eva?"

I chuckled at the term.

"You know you should smile more. You look way prettier when you smile." He tell me suddenly, and I can feel my heart skip a beat.

"Well, I don't mind looking ugly." I stand up and make my way to the kids, playing with them.

...

~Sehun~

"Mama...how do you get close to a girl who is icy and cold?" I ask my mother.

"Oh my. Who is the girl that got your heart?" She wriggle her eyebrow at me.

"Of course it's Eva. Who else could got our little Sehun interested." Luhan reply for me before I could. I glare at him but he ignore me. He sit down on the sofa beside me, crunching down on his chicken thigh.

"You like her?" My mother ask me.

"I don't know...I don't even know how does it feel like to like someone. But one thing for sure. I wanna be friends with her!"

She chuckle softly at my reply.

"Sehun ah~ A person who use to be cheerful can become so icy means that she's hurt badly before. Can you withstand all the 'ice shards' she throw towards you?"

I ponder awhile before firmly nodding my head.

"There, you got your answer. Endurance is what you need."

 

~Eva~

The sky garden is so peaceful today. I lie on the grass and enjoying the sky view. I look at the clouds that is taking form of shapes as it float by...how long has it been since I came down.

"Eva!~" the door slam open.

Great. My peaceful afternoon is ruin. Again.

He plop down beside me while I sit up.

"What do you want this time?" I feel so freaking annoyed that I had to deal with him almost every single day.

"C'mon eat lunch with me." He place a lunch box in front of me.

"There are thousand of girls queueing to eat lunch with you. Why pick me?!"

"I wait up early in the wee hours just to make this." Great. He turn a deaf ear on my words.

I sigh in defeat and pick up the chopstick and open the lunchbox. Mr Sehun just know how to irritate the hell out of me. I pick a piece of meat and put it in my mouth...

"This is good." I turn towards him and commented.

"I know right! Of course it's good! My mom made this!" He said excitedly like a kid.

"Didn't you wake up in the wee hours to make this?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Ermm...eh...ah...my mom make this, but I was the assistant. So it's consider I did as well right?" He grin at me.

I look at him and sigh.

......

Finally. End of school. Time to go home and relax for today. I was walking through the hallway when a voice stop me in my tracks.

"Having fun with your angel boy?" He said in a mocking tone.

"Byun BaekHyun. Can you stop bothering me. What exactly do you want!?" I turn around and glare hard at him.

He just walk calmly over to me before bending down his body abit so his face can be exactly in front of mine.

"You."