BaekHyun

Angel's Feather

~Eva~

"Do you know I feel like crashing your skull right now?" I throw eye dagger towards BaekHyun.

"Try then. Are you sure you can?" He smile with a triumph smirk.

"What is it that you want?" I ask in, showing that I'm obviously annoyed.

"There's nothing I want. Just feel like having fun." He reply as if it's like a matter of fact.

"No matter what you have up your sleeves. It better doesn't involve me." I warn him.

"Don't you want to be involve with me?" He suddenly slung his hand across my shoulder.

I take and his and throw it away. I then continue my way to the classroom. The more you ignore people who bother you, the faster they will get tired of it and move on.

 

~Sehun~

I still can't believe what I saw this afternoon. Eva is a angel with black wings.

"SeHun...SeHun...SeHun!" Suddenly a thunderous voice shake me out of my thoughts.

"Luhan! You scared me!" I pat my chest, trying to calm myself down.

"What got so deep into your thoughts?" He ask me as he pick up another piece of meat from the grill.

"It's Eva..."

"What's wrong again?" He place the meat into his mouth and starts chewing.

"Well, today I ask Eva about angels and stuff. But the moment I mention Suho. She got a very unsettle expression on her face. I think she might hate Suho...but she did tell me to go and visit Suho since he wants to take a look at me. I mean if she dislike her father, she wouldn't even care to help him tell his thoughts to me and..." When I suddenly look at Luhan again, he's already feasting on the barberque, enjoying it with a blissful smile.

"Ya! Are you even listening to me?" I ask Luhan, feeling irritated.

"Yeah. I was tired of your long winding story. So in conclusion, you don't know if Eva hated her father or not, right?" Luhan said while pointing his chopsticks at me, which I response by nodding my head slowly.

"Well, I can tell you she don't. Eva is a kind-hearted person. No matter how much she change, I believe in the saying, "leopard won't change it's spots." Luhan assure me.

"Oh~ but another thing make me feel curious...her wing is black..."


Luhan look at me, with his doe eyes wide open, before finally letting out, "Oh no..."

...

 

~Eva~

"I heard BaekHyun transfer to your class today." Lay ask me.

"Yeap..."

"Are you alright with that, I can request the school to..."

"It's alright. I have to face it somehow." I smile at him.

Lay suddenly pull me into his hug. "If you ever need a shoulder, know I will be here...alright?"

I didn't respond in words but just softly nodding my head. Lay...you shouldn't be so kind to me...you know both of us don't deserve this...

...

"So class for gym class today. You will be pairing up with each other for a run. Go find a partner now~" Our gym teacher smile cheerfully at us. Gosh, why do we have to find partners?

Suddenly I heard a commotion behind me, I turn around and realize it was Sehun...being surrounded by girls. Suddenly. Clover limp over, "Sehun...can you partner with me...I'm afraid I would fall."

I roll my eyes at Clover's word. Seriously girl, how long are you gonna act?

"Alright!" SeHun replied brightly. Seriously boy, how dumb can you get?

...

"Alright...left BaekHyun and Eva without partner...you two shall partner up!" The teacher said as if it's nothing of big deal.

"What?! No!" I immediately reply only to be shut up by BaekHyun's glare. How the hell can BaekHyun be partner-less when he is one the popular guys in school?!

"Alright!" He give thumbs up to the teacher. Can I kill him?

...

I can only feel stump when I see a BaekHyun bend down and tie a piece of cloth around our ankles, same goes for all the other pairs.

"So everyone, use the chemistry between you and your partner to finish 5 laps around the basketball court. The last pair had to stay back and clean the gym today~." She instructed us with her bright voice. Can she stop telling us things in such a happy tone. It's irritating.

...

"C'mon Eva, can you get your moving? I don't want to clean the gym up!" BaekHyun said while trying to pull me, to get us start running since we are almost the last team.

"Well, I want to clean up the gym though." I continue to walk casually.

"What?!"

"You can run on your own if you like." I smirk at him.

"Argh, whatever!" He give up. Fuming away. Which of course I'm silent gleeing inside my heart.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I see Sehun supporting Clover by holding her waist. Suddenly she 'trip' which result Sehun immediately hold her hand to stop her from falling. And she return him a shy smile.

Clover, can I present an acting award to you?

...


~Sehun~
"It feel so hot after the gym class." I said to DongHo. One of the new friends I made it school.

"Yeah, I will go get change first."

"Alright, see you later~" I wave goodbye to him.

I was walking back to class when I heard a commotion of girls quarreling.

I hide behind the door and peek inside the room, only to rush in when I see Clover is crying on the floor, and Eva is standing I front of her.

"What happened?!" I help Clover up.

"She said I was a fake and slap me. After that she even push me and step on my ankle." She cried as she was saying it.

"What?!" I look in shock and horror at Eva. "I knew you are no angel but I didn't know you could be so evil!"

She suddenly smirk. "Well, now you know."

And she just walk calmly out of the door.

I couldn't believe it.

 

 

__________________________

i'm sorry that the update of this story might be slow as I'm trying to focus on another fic

but don't worry, I promise I will finish this! ^^