Avoidance

Angel's Feather

~Eva~

"Eva~ the kids were complaining that they didn't see you yesterday. You should've come together with me next time!" Sehun said while pouting at me, who is actually not really paying attention to him but BaekHyun's dagger's eyes. 

"Sorry, Sehun. I'm busy lately." I got off my chair and brush him aside. I don't care if the lesson is gonna start soon. But I need a breather for now. In a class with a oblivious Sehun and a scheming BaekHyun, I might really died of mind explosion. Lol. 

The weather is perfect today, making it so relaxing on the sky garden. When suddenly...

"Eva! Class is starting soon. Why are you here?" 

Great, my peace is broken with 5minutes.

"Sehun. Go away."

I turn and face away from his. 

"But class is starting..."

"I'm skipping."

There were a brief silence of moment. Did he give up trying to persuade me? Good, if not-

"Alright, I will skip with you then." He said and immediately lay down beside me.

Nooo, this is not what I want! Argh. Trying to get him off my back is so difficult. Can't he understand the danger of being close with me now? Of course he don't! I can't tell him.

I stand up and made my way to the exit. Until I heard some shuffling sounds behind me.

"Don't follow me." And I slam the door shut. Please get the message.

 

-Sehun-

"Don't follow me" and the door slam shut with a loud noise. Geez. What's wrong with her? She had BaekHyun and didn't want to hang out with me now? Fine. So be it.

I sat down on the grass and fume in anger. Not noticing there is actually someone behind me.

"Oh my, Sehun, why are you here?" I turn around only to be greeted by him.

"BaekHyun, you skipping class too?" 

"Yeah. That class is too boring. By the way, Eva seems to be shrugging you off alot."

Although he tried to sound sorry, but obviously a hint of teasing is in it. What? Are you gonna show off that she had choose you? So much for our first interaction.

"Well yeah."

"Oh...keep away from her as much as you can. She's bite." BaekHyun turn around and leave as he laugh. Do you think we are in a drama? Sheesh.

 

~Eva~

I'm so glad no one is in the nurse office right now. A place for me to relax like finally. I doubt anyone would think I'm here. As I was laying on the bed, ready to drift on into my escapee, dreamland, when I suddenly feel something hovering over me.

I shot open my eyes and see the face which I wish I could slap. Like right now. 

"I can't believe you are already getting ready for me"

"What the hell are you doing here?! Get off me you ert!" I try to push BaekHyun off only to get my both hands pin down by him.

"Listen, if you think just by staying away from Sehun I won't hurt him, you are so god-damm wrong. I won't hurt him until you com back to me. Understand?" His digging his nails into my neck, drawing blood from it.

"Oh my, I'm sorry I left a mark on you." He said so fakely and lean in to off my blood. Disgusting. "Oh well, at least I've mark you as mine." He whispered in to my ear before getting off, walking to the door.

"I will give you 14 days. Sehun's life or yours?" He smirk before closing the door shut. Leaving me to cried in anger and frustration.

I can't turn to anyone for help, not even Lay and Chen. It's a sin for angels to kill without a good reason. I'm a fallen, it's alright for me to get killed by either side. Baek can killed Sehun without getting into much trouble too, since Sehun is not under the angels. I'm a goner. Everything is just so mess up right now. 

...

"Hey, you're back early!" Chen run and hug in as I open the door. "Oh my, why are you eyes so red and puffy?!"

I've skip school during lunch, trying to avoid anyone and everyone, especially BaekHyun and Sehun. Without explaining anything, I just collapsed into my brother's chest and cry. I can feel my brother feeling sorry for me as he pat my head, hoping I would calm down. 

 

~Sehun~

"This Eva is pissing me off. Ever since she got together with BaekHyun. She is avoiding me. What is this?! Can't we even hang out as friend anymore?" I complain to Luhan while stabbing at the meat hardly before bringing it into my mouth.

"Oh wow, there's a time that SeHun, which girls go crazy about, get rejected?  I must get lottery tomorrow!" Luhan joke only to get me stabbing into his portion of meat instead.

"Hey! That's mine!"

"Now it's mine!" I said as I put it into my mouth. 

"But seriously, I don't think Eva is the kind of person to ditch a friend just because she got a boyfriend. It's not her."

"She's ignoring me!"

"Figure it out then! If you like her then don't give up so easily! What if there's really a misunderstanding?"

"That's the only thing I can do now too..." I jab at my meat. "Wait! When did I even mention I like her. Don't make things up!"

"C'mon! I know you. I've been looking after you since you were this size. You don't have to lie" Luhan said as he face his palm down horizontally to the ground. 

"Is it that obvious?" I pouted.

"Even to other it isn't. But at least to me and your mum it's definitely is." Luhan chuckled while continuing on his food. 

 

~Eva~

I feel so mentally and physically drain for the next few days. I tried all my might to escape Sehun but...

*flashback*
-canteen-
I've heard a 'thud' as a tray was put down in front of me as Sehun seat down across me.

"Hey, Eva! Did you hear..."

Without giving him a chance to say anything. I pick up my food and went off. Leaving a dumbfounded Sehun.

-sky garden-

I was relaxing on the grassland, listening to the soft wind blow and the birds sing-

"Eva! How could you-"

Before Sehun could speak finish after barging into my private space. I stand up and brush him aside, walking towards the exit.

-classroom-

I was listening to the lesson when a paperball hit my head.

I look over and saw it was Sehun who threw it at me. He keep gesturing to open it up and read. I give him a smile, and throw the note outside the window.  Taking a look at the sad Sehun before giving my attention back to the teacher. 
*ends*

Sigh. I'm sorry, Sehun. But it's for your own good. 

"Wow, wow. An emo angel sitting all alone in an empty classroom. How sad." BaekHyun sit on my table, face to face with me.

"What do you want?" I asked through my gritted teeth.

"Nothing much. Just wanted to remind you you only have 7 days left before Sehun get kill." He smirk.

"There are still 7 days." I turn away from him, preparing to leave the empty classroom when he spun me back to face him and he give a quick peck on my lips. 

He cup his hand on my face, using his thumbs to caress my lips. "I hope this belong to me soon."

I didn't answer but just smack away his hand instead. Does he think he is a Prince Charming to me? Ew.

...

The road to home seems longer than usual. What makes everything worse is that it's already night time and for some strange reason, my head feel heavy. This is not good at all.

I was walking along the wall for support when 2 drunkards just have to come and disturb me.

"Hey, miss~ where are you going?~" one of them block my pathway.

"That's none of your business. Go away." I tried to push him away only to be held back by the other.

"Woah woah. A fiesty one. We got ourselves a good catch bro." He said as caress my way, which I obviously respond by pushing him away. And this results in me banging myself against the wall, hurting my shoulder. But at least I scratch that guy.

"Hey listen you little . I'm gonna tear you inside out for this wound." He grab my hair and pull my head backward. God. It hurts. I was about to kick him in the nuts when suddenly the guy beside us was knock out.

Eh?

Suddenly, the guy in front of me releases me and slowly fall on to the ground.

What is happening?

I feel myself weak in my knee suddenly as I slid on to the ground. The only thing I remember seeing before my eyes shut down was a figure...

"Sehun..."