Mischievous Kids

Angel's Feather

The names of the kids at the orphanage:
-Chira -Mina -Seri -Zora
-Ken -Law -Kevin 

~Sehun~

"Eva~" I shout after her as I spot her in the hallway.

"Yes?"

"Are you free this afternoon?"

"I guess so?"

"Great. Let's go to the orphanage together!" I beam at her excitedly.

"Alright...but can you stop smiling. It's blinding me." She turn around and walk away. I continue grinning to myself. I knew she is definitely smiling too, even though I can only see her backview.

C'mon Sehun. You definitely can melt that ice wall in her heart. Endure!

"What are you doing here? Class is starting?" I turn around only to find Mr Lay starring at me.

"I'm going now!" I dash into class at the speed of light. It's so scary.

...

"Oh look! It's Mummy Eva and Daddy Sehun!" The children start to run towards us as we step into the place. 

"Hi kids!~" I hug all out of them.

"Daddy Sehun! Today is white valentine day! Did you do anything special for mummy Eva?" Kevin cheekily grin at me.

"What?" I reply in shocked, Eva whispered too.

Now I recall, no wonder there are so many couple hanging out today in school!

"Daddy Sehun! How could you forget such an important thing! Don't you know that a girl always wish her husband to remember days like this! Right mummy Eva?" Chira turn up and look at Eva, using her puppy eyes to ask for her to agree too.

"Husband?" But it seems like she is too stunt to reply Chira.

"You guys are our our daddy and mummy, doesn't that make you guys a couple?" Mina asked.

"Well, technically yes...but we are not together..." Eva quickly reply, looking fluster.

"You guys are not together...means you guys don't love each other...which means you guys are gonna go separate ways...and then you will leave us behind like how our real daddy and mummy did." Seri starts to tear up and soon tears stream down her face. The other kids look at us in disappointment.

"Of course we're not gonna leave you behind!" Eva hug Seri, trying to save the situation. 

"So you will get back together with daddy Sehun?" Seri eyes suddenly lit up as she look at Eva.

"No..."

"So you will leave us?" And this time she starts to wail out loud instead.

"C'mon Seri, don't worry. Daddy Sehun will get Mummy Eva back together with me alright?" I pick up Seri.

"Promise?" She stick out her little pinky.

"Promise." I pinky promise with her.

"Don't worry, daddy Sehun! We will help you!" Ken give me a thumbs up which I reply with a thumbs up.

Out of the corner of my eyes. I see Eva sighing. And Zora and Law just wink at each other.

......


As soon as I realize Eva is concentrated on playing with the kids. I immediately pull Law and settle him on my lap.

"Say. What are you kids up to?" I look at him and said in a stern tone.

"What? We are up to nothing~" the moment Law finish saying, his gaze starts to shift around.

I chuckled silently.

"C'mon Law, you don't know how to lie." 

"It's really nothing."

"I'm not gonna come back anymore if you don't tell the truth." 

He look at me in shock. I just meant to scare him. 

"Faster say." I gave my last warning.

He fidget a while before finally opening his mouth. "All of us want you and mummy Eva to be together. It's not easy for us to have a daddy and mummy again. It's then all of us decides to push you guys together...you like mummy Eva too right?" He look up at me wih hopeful eyes.

I felt my heart soften. They just want a family which can feel more real, more sturdy. Not just mummy and daddy in name when they are not even a couple.

"Yes." I ruffle his little head as her smile back at me. To say the truth, I don't know if I like her or not. But one thing for sure, she give me feeling I have never felt before. 

I look up at Eva, who is playing around with the children. Smiling brightly and laughing wholeheartedly. A warm fuzzy feeling rise up inside me.

...

"Bye, we got to go~" we wave to them as we leave the place.

"Daddy Sehun!" I look back. "Do send Mummy Eva safely home!" Law was grinning at me. This little...

"Alright!"