Brother

Angel's Feather

~Eva~

I was walking calmly along the empty hallway of the school, wanting to go back to class, when suddenly a strong force slam me against the wall.

"Seems like you had fun with your new boyfriend yesterday." It was BaekHyun, trapping between the wall and him. 

"You stalk me?" I look up at him angrily. If only eyes could really shoot daggers out.

"Well, you can say so."

"What do you want?!"

"You."

"Fine. What do you want FROM ME?"

"Your heart."

"Kill me then."

"No, I want you to be love me again. To be with me again. "

"It's impossible"

"Is it only possible if I killed Sehun?"

I look at him with my eye wide open. No, he can't do that. Sehun is innocent. He knows nothing.

BaekHyun suddenly lean in and kiss me when my mind is frozen by the thought he will kill Sehun. I didn't push him away, nor response to it.

He pull away and whisper in to my ear. "That's just a joke...maybe." And I can feel his evil snicker. He push himself away from me and walk away.

I feel myself weaken as I sank on to the ground. Base on BaekHyun personailty. He might really kill Sehun. I don't want that...

 

~Sehun~ 

Finally school end for me~ time to visit the kids again, but I had to find Eva first~  I was walking along the hallway happily when I see BaekHyun hovering over Eva. I quickly went to hide at a side, want to peek at them...even though I know it's wrong. 

BaekHyun suddenly lean in...and he kiss Eva. I gasp but manage to cover my mouth, not allowing any escape of voice. But I still can't block the sound of the shattering of my heart to my ears. 

He back away from her, after whispering in to her ear. He turn and left, the next moment I see is Eva collapsing on to the floor. Is she really happy to this extent?

I rush over to help her up.

"Sehun?"

"Are you alright?" 

"I'm fine." she smile at me.

"What are you doing here?" She ask me. Since she didn't ask me about if I see her and BaekHyun. I shall pretend I see nothing. 

"Oh, we are suppose to visit the orphanage together today~" 

"...I'm not free. I have an errand to run. You go on your today, bye." Before I could ask her anything else, she already run off. This is strange, no matter how busy she is, she will at least make time for the kids. Is she gonna go after BaekHyun?

...

"Eh?! She never miss the day to visit us." Zora said disappointingly after I told them about Eva.

"Daddy Sehun~ how could you let mummy Eva run an errand on her own!" Law ask me angrily. "You should help her!"

"Right! Aren't you her husband?" Chira back him up...

This kids. Sigh...

"But we aren't officially together yet. I haven't even confess to her!" I retort back to the kids. But based on what I saw today. BaekHyun and her kiss, do I really stand the chance?

"Then you should confess soon! Don't worry, daddy Sehun! We will help you!" Kevin smile cheekily at me.

What?!

...

 

~Eva~

I have to stay away from Sehun 
now. This is the best for him. 

The moment I open the door to my house, Lay was reading his book on the sofa. 

"You're back. This is a rare sight. Why are you early today?" He put down his book and look up at me. 

I collapse on to the sofa and tell him what happened today... 

"...Sehun, I don't want to see him get hurt." 

"So you do like him?" Lay ask me, looking at me with a look that makes me don't know how to respond. 

"I don't know...maybe I do."

Lay suddenly pull me in to his hug.

"I don't want you to get hurt too..." Lay said gently to me as he my hair.

Lay...always so gentle with me. Suddenly the doorbell rang. We broke out of our hug.

"I'll go get it." 

The moment I open the door, an endearing sight greet me.

"Chen!~" I run up and hug the figure who is clad in white suit. Looking like a prince as always. Well~ he have to.

"Hey, Eva. It's been so long." He ruffle my head. At that moment, it seems like all my trouble vanish. 

...

"I've heard from Lay that BaekHyun is back. Are you alright?" Chen settle down on the sofa beside me while Lay is in the kitchen getting some drink for him.

"Of course I am. What can BaekHyun do to me?" I smirk at Chen.

"Aish, as head-strong as ever. Oh well, that's how my baby sister is like." He teases me.

"I'm no longer a baby!" I retort back.

"Yeah right. Always a baby to me."

I keep quiet and pout to myself. Chen chuckled lightly and ruffle my head.

Lay come in and place the cup in front of Chen.

"Anyway, what are you doing here? With all these luggages?" Lay said while a pointing at them, with me peering over to look.

"Oh. I decides to take a break from the heaven duties. And especially after you told me about BaekHyun, I got even more worried about this baby," he said while pointing at me. I was about to bite that finger but he luckily pull away in time.  "That's why I ask for a holidays from dad."

"So all this luggages mean..." Lay continue asking the question through his eyebrow gesture towards Chen.

"Yeap, I'm staying over here!" He said excitedly in his high-pitch voice.

"But there's only 2 room here!" Lay reply, feeling shock, which is what I am feeling as well.

"C'mon Lay~ we are bestfriends right?" He suddenly skip over and hop down on to the sofa beside Lay and starts acting cute towards him...and Lay obviously feels harass. 

Chen is my brother. So of course he is the assistant towards my father. If there is any mishap that happened to our father, Chen will also naturally be the one to take over the heaven. 

Since I'm the daughter, the only thing I will ever do is getting all fawn over by Suho, while Chen on the other hand, had to study this and that since young. 

Despite how our father treat us differently, Chen never bear a grudge or hates me or anything, he dotes on me alot too. 

At that point of time when I was kick out of Heaven, Chen actually pleaded for me, but instead he was punish to be lock up instead. But my father was kind enough, knowing how much Chen dotes on me, he allow Chen to visit me on Earth...twice a year. 

Lay, unlike us, is actually a normal angel. He's not a guardian or anything, just a resident. The lowest rank of all. Normally the resident angel serve us, The Royal angels, the guardians and archangels.

Lay was order to serve my brother since young, so the 3 of us basically grow up together. When I was banish and Chen was lock up, Chen actually ask Lay to come down to the Earth to look after me. He didn't have to use his 'Prince' authority to command Lay, since they are bestfriends. Since Lay is just a normal angel, the heaven don't highly regard or notices his existence. That's why he is able to live with me without any fuss going on up there. However, if he does any wrong things, he still can be banish from heaven.

"I will only say okay if Eva agrees." The sudden mention of my name from Lay snap me out of my thoughts, I turn to look at the both of them who are suddenly entangle together.

"What are you guys doing?" I look at them with what-the-hell expression.

"Eva, please let me stay here!" Chen suddenly plead me.

"Okay..." 

"Really?! Yeah!~"

Although I don't know what's going on between them, but base on Lay's depress expression, it must definitely be something bad for him. Oh well~ they will figure out.