All an Act

Angel's Feather

~Eva~

SeHun look at me with a digusted look just now. Good. Hate me. Stay away from me. It's best for the both of us...

But why do I feel so sad? Isn't that what I want? For people to stay away and dislike me?

I look up at the Sky Garden.

 

~Sehun~

Gosh, I can't believe it. I have to find her and demand an explanation. I rush up to the sky garden to find her. It's her usual hangout, of course she will be here.

Eh? She's not here. Hmm, I shall sit here and wait for her then. I settle down somewhere and bask myself in the warm sunlight. Surrounded by flowers and greenery feel so calling. No wonder she likes it here.

Suddenly I heard the door opening. I was about to greet the person, thinking it was Eva, only to find it's was Clover...walking perfectly fine.

I immediately hide myself. I know it's bad to eavesdrop as other's conversation. But well, curiosity got the better of me.

"I totally got Sehun." Clover told her friend, Lily.

"What you mean?" Lily asked.

"Well, today I walk past Eva..."

*flashback*

"yeah your right, I'm not injured at all, It's just an act." Clover smirk at Eva.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"To make sure you stay out of my way."

"All this just for Sehun?" Eva raise an eyebrow.

"Yes. I like him. So make sure you stay away from him." Clover reply with a menacing tone.

"What's the point of making Sehun like you through underhand methods."

"Shut up. Someone like you who always dislike people will never understand how I feel. At least I get Sehun's attention on me"

"Suit yourself, but once Sehun find out. You're gonna get hurt."

"What? You're gonna tell SeHun?" Clover immediately grab Eva's hand.

*flashback end*

"I was about to slap her when I saw SeHun walk past so I took the chance and turn the table around. Can you believe that Sehun actually believe me and sided me. Thank god Eva actually act along with me." Clover said with a triumph smile.

"See, I told you my plan would work!" Lily high-5 with her.

So I have wrong Eva. Oh no, I said terrible things to her. I have to apologize, but before that...

"Clover, you're such a good actor." I step up my from where I was sitting and head towards her.

"Oh, Sehun. Why are you..." She smile.

"Drop your acting." I cut in her coldly.

"SeHun, it's not what you think-" She tried to explain to me. With her tears already b.

"Stay away from me." I open the door and slam it shut. I'm not weak to tears, especially it's from a person who done wrong.

 

~Eva~

I look at wide basketball court. I have to clean this place up since me and BaekHyun came in last in the game.

Well basically, it's just me cause BaekHyun decides to skip it. It's fine anyway. I don't wish to see his face too.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. It's him.

"What to you want again?" I said on an irritated tone.

"Nothing, just checking up on your progress."

"Well, it will be much faster if you are not here and wasting my time."

"Well, you sure you don't need me?" He smirk. From the tone, I'm sure he is implying something else.

"Byun BaekHyun. I'm DEFINITELY sure that I don't need you, not now and not forever." I turn around and face him.

But he suddenly scoop close to me and grab my face and force a kiss on me. I keep pushing him away, landing punches on his chest but he grabbed both my hands. Eventually I lose my willpower and respond back to the kiss. Eva, you're so useless...but I miss it.

He pull away and rest his forehead against mine. "See, Eva. You know you can't resist me. You need me still." He whispered with a mocking tone before turning around and walk away.

I collapse onto the floor. I'm so useless. But I can't cry...I'm not allow to cry. It's a sign of defeat.