The Cold Girl

Angel's Feather

~Sehun~

"Hi everyone, My name is SeHun." And immediately I heard some silent squealing from girls. Oh well, what do you expect? It's Sehun, the son of Kris. I silently smirk to myself.

But I notice one girl who just look outside of the class, paying attention to the scenery instead of me. Pish.

...

It's lunch time now. Everyone was crowding around my table, chattering with me. Seems like I got popular quite fast. That happened since young anyway. Heh. But of the tiny gap in the crowd. She was there, sitting alone by herself, reading book.

I walked over to her. Since my mother always tell me to be kind...

"Hi, you're Eva right? I'm SeHun." I extend my hand out to her. She smirk at me instead. What?

"I know you are Sehun." He suddenly lean in and whisper into my ear. "Son of Kris, the past-leader of angels". She then stand up and left the classroom.

I can hear girls being unhappy about her whispering into my ears but my mind was too occupied to think about it. No human, beside my mother, know about my heritage. Unless she is...

I immediately rush out of the classroom to chase after her. Fortunately spot her in the hallway.

"Wait!" I caught up with her.

She just calmly turn around and said, "if you're gonna ask why I know. I'm an angel too, in the past." She continue and walk away. Wow, she read my mind.

 

~Eva~

This place is still the best place to relax after all, the school Sky Garden. No one ever bother to come here since they are lazy to climb up, which means I get this place all to myself. The greenery is calming me down, and the smell of flowers make everything better.

Suddenly, I heard shuffling sounds behind me. I immediately hide myself and went to peek. It's the two girls from my class...what are they planning?

 

~Sehun~

Argh, it's maths class this period, I hate this. The bell ring and everyone scramble back to their seat. Mr Lay got into the class and start marking the attendance. Suddenly, the door open and Eva walked in, calmly.

"Eva, you know you are late right?" Mr Lay said sternly to her, which she just ignore and walk to settle down in her.

Mr Lay just shake his head and sighed.

...

"So anyone want to answer this question?" He turned around and ask the class, seeing if anyone want to solve the maths equation on the board.

Everyone was quiet.

"Well, Eva?" He pick her out of so many students.

She snicker and went up to the board. And stare at the equation for quite a while.

"I bet she don't know how." One of the girl whisper to her friend. The moment she finish speaking, Eva starts to scribble on the board.

"Wow, perfect." Mr Lay commented after Eva put the marker down.

She smile at Mr Lay. More like smirking.

"What's the big deal." Another girl commented softly, but thanks to my super sharp ears. I caught it.

"Well, what about this equation then?" Mr Lay put another equation up.

The girl that had been commenting about Eva raise her hand.

"Okay, Clover, come up."

She walk past Eva when she suddenly trip and fell down.

"Ouch." She grab her ankle and seat on the floor. But Eva just remain seated on her seat.

"Hey, can't you see that I need help?" Clover said angrily to her.

"Well, you fell down on your own. Stand up on your own then." She snickered. "Are you sure you are really hurt?" Eva give her a despise look and walk out of the class.

Geez, what's wrong with her. I quickly went to help clover up.

"Are you alright?" I asked her up.

"Yeah, just sprain my ankle a bit." She said to me, while looking down.

I lift her up and bridal carry her. "Mr lay, I will take her to the infirmary."

"Alright."

...

I left her in the nurse office and left. Since the nurse told me she will take care of her.