3. Self-infliction's

A chance encounter

“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”

― Bob Marley

 

 

Hwa young

 

She sighed and felt relieved that she was done with touring them around the house and could retreat to the studio and just lose herself in her music. She looked around the place, it needed a good clean up considering they didn't have maids and did everything by themselves.

 

She grabbed her phone and plugged it into the speakers and went through her songs, recently she’s just been getting into remix tracks and it interested her a lot. She sighed, she felt like this was her last time being in this studio and sooner or later she’d have to go to South korea to look after the company and ultimately become the CEO. Except she felt like she didn't want to accept that responsibility, not entirely..

 

The full power that came with it scared her and she was going to have to deal with the constant media and every action, decision will fall upon her and she'd pay the price. she shook the thought, she wished there was someone else far more suited for her, but her dad would have wanted this.

 

He trusted her and she can't turn that wish into something selfish, plus it was supporting her financially. To her though it was more than a business, it was an art something she'd wish to take as a career later on in life. If only she could fully come to terms with it, she was self-inflicting herself with all this anguish and worry that its eating her up inside.

 

She just wanted to distracted myself for these moments she hit the shuffle button and hit the play button. Lydia paek's cover of "Eyes, nose, lips" came up. It was her favourite and she was also a great artist as well, Hwa young hummed the song while working through the clean up.

 

LYDIA - '눈,코,입(EYES, NOSE, LIPS)' COVER VIDEOhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRs_B_O2ZbU&index=1&list=PLpit-RuUtnlGhT3c7P61-_LwzSb7Xcs4M

 

After working through an hour she was just so busy she didn't really look up as a knock came from the door, "come in" Hwa young said, she was up on the ladder arranging music books until she lost her balance and fell. She for sure thought she was going to experience pain but felt a pair of arms around her. She looked around and saw a smiling Himchan,

 

"Are you okay?" She turned a slight pink as he let go, Hwa young brushed her

self off and replied

 

"I-I'm fine, thanks for saving me" I knelt down to pick up the books, Himchan bent down and helped her.

 

"You know I could have also helped if you needed any more extra hands" He handed her the rest of the books as she got up on the ladder and organized the rest of them.

 

"I didn't want to disturb you guys, since you've had an exhausting trip and plus, I can manage on my own" She stepped down and faced Himchan. He stretched his arms out to take the books from her and shook his head.

 

"Not really, I mean I was just sleeping a bit, but I heard music and I remembered that you were doing stuff so I thought I should poke around" He looked around.

 

"It's really cool though, looks like the recording studio back in TS except with much more character" I laughed and looked around.

 

"Not really, but I mean its a cozy place usually I'd stay up here till midnight or later and I'd end up sleeping so I might as well it my bedroom more"

 

Himchan chuckled "Funny you and Yongguk are so alike you could be Husband and Wife even"

 

I stood still and blinked at Himchan, he smiled more "Caught you by surprise didn't it? I mean I'm kidding about the Husband and wife part, 'cause I would make a better husband" He winked to me.

 

"haha Himchan no wonder the fans swoon by you, you always seem to sweet talk them, but its not working with me" She walked past him while he trailed after her.

 

"I was also kidding, but I'm surprised you're not dating anyone, you probably have a trail of boys following you all the time then" She stopped and as he said that she guessed she did, she just didn't notice anyone,  maybe because she was waiting for someone special.

 

She turned to Himchan "Do you know what's up with Yongguk?" I remarked it the minute I greeted them at the airport.

 

Himchan's eyes turned serious and his whole look became stiff, he played with the keyboard and the spoke

 

"I..I honestly don't know what's been going on with him, at first I thought it was the tiredness getting to him, but I saw something more" He looked at me dead on "Either he was acting this way because of your father's death or something else bigger is bothering him more, I've never seen him this tense or silent either for that matter" He shrugged his shoulders

 

"I've tried reaching out to him but he brushes it away, I try to make him laugh or the other members cheer him up but it's no use"

 

Its like he's in his own world, I try and give him space we even had a hiatus just to settle him down, at this rate I'm afraid that January's comeback might get pushed back. he fumbled with the keyboard and looked at me and spoke softly.

 

"I wish I knew what was going on, I mean I'm his closest friend and its been a pain trying to figure out what's wrong"

 

She stood there nodding in agreement with him, Lilly would show her fancams, interviews, BTS's of BAP and whenever, her eyes would go to Yongguk. Something about his charismatic smile, kind and generous words and actions had earned her trust of a true person. Selfess and had a good heart, it made her think of how much people like him we need in the world.

 

She paused for a moment as Himchan was looking around and playing with some of the instruments, he then came to the guitar and picked it up.

 

"Do you want to try?" I handed him a stool as he sat down "Sure, its a nice guitar what is it, a Martin?" I nodded I've always gotten those type of guitars since they were reliable and had a very nice sound.

 

He plucked the strings and then played a few notes before he went into a song, she instantly recognized it as Coffee shop, one of their softer songs and one that she enjoys listening to.

 

"I open my eyes to the morning sunlight

I look at the time on my phone

I put on the clothes I laid out last night

And I hurry out the door

By myself, I hum along to the song I like to listen to everyday

By myself, I walk in between these familiar buildings

 

Instantly she closed her eyes and imagined the sandy beaches, walking in the warm water his voice was entrancing, she began to slowly pat her hand on her lap as he continued on,

 

Monday, Tuesday, Everyday

I get by and I am well

I meet up with a lot of friends

These days, a lot of things make me laugh

Summer,Winter,Spring & Fall

Time goes so fast

But why I am at the same place

Waiting for you?

The coffee shop that we used to go to

Our coffee shop

I’m blankly sitting here, where I can smell your scent

I still can’t forget you

Our memories still remain

So without knowing, like a habit

I came here.."

 

He stopped and she opened my eyes "That was beautiful, you should do more acoustic versions of your songs"

 

He smiled and put down the guitar "Really, then I'd guess the fans would love us more" She laughed as he plucked the strings more.

 

"What about Yongguk? Is he still asleep?"

 

"I'm guessing so or he's just wandering around the house being I don't know. Yongguk like" He stood up from the stool

 

"Why don't we get out of the house, you should show me around Vancouver since it seems really pretty here" he smiled and she couldn't help but nod a yes.

 

If anything was going to get her distracted might as well be showing Himchan around Vancouver.

 

"Alright" She said hesitantly "There are some neat places here in Vancouver and great parks/landscapes to just sit and relax.

 

They both went outside but for a second she felt like someone was watching her, it was eerie and she didn't like it, she shook the thought off. She must be crazy, she thinks she needs a break.

 

"You all right?" Himchan asked, Hwa young didn't realize that she was standing still and just staring at the wall. She blinked a few times and apologized "I-I'm sorry I guess I'm just being paranoid for some reason haha" She laughed a little as Himchan eased his shoulders and smiled a little.

 

"Shall we go then?" I said fully concentrated, Himchan swiftly opened the door "After you"


 

I hope I was wrong.



[A/N] Another one done^^ I'm enjoying the story that I'm doing so far and I promise that I won't abandon this fic since I'm just getting the hang of the new AFF layout and everything T^T Anyways comment if you have anything to say :D Excuse me Japanese version has gotten me on my knees LOL Yongguk is a total tease with half of his shirt ed @@