13. The first time

A chance encounter

“Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life” - Berthold Auerbach




 

   2 months later - Seoul, South Korea     


 

         Hwa Young


 

“I hope this is more to your liking Ms Eung.” The assistant, Jiyoung had dragged Hwa Young around in Seoul finding a place, seeming she didn’t have to manage alone finding an apartment. Although, she didn’t really want to be dragged around the whole of Seoul to find a place, it was at least something to get off her mind.

 

“Is that new Ms Eung? That necklace looks really pretty.” She looked down and found the treble clef necklace swinging back and forth on her neck and held it in her hand. Smooth, and clear it shined in the sun brighter than the sun itself.

 

“Ah this, it was a gift from my father.” Jiyoung nodded and showed her the view of the place. Jiyoung was a foot shorter than Hwa young, had a slim figure and petite features light brown hair and light skin. Although when you talk to her she had such force and tension in her that made people wonder how something that small could have a voice like that.

 

“Its not expensive and has a pretty decent price, you have the bathroom also connected to the shower, a nice dining area…” The assistant continued to talk and Hwa young found herself getting a migraine from this. She pointed to the balcony across from her.

 

“Can I look outside from there?”

 

“Oh yes of course!” Jiyoung lead the way and opened the door for her and bowed as Hwa young stepped outside to look at the view. It was gorgeous, it had the panoramic view of the whole city and she could hear the distant traffic, the chatter of people and everyday busy life.

 

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, finally enjoying some relaxation.

 

“I like this one, I’ll take it.” She turned to Jiyoung and she bowed immediately calling the manager on the phone.

“Oh yes, she said she’ll take it. Uh-huh, okay...okay...right we can arrange for that of course...just let me get my purse for the number…”

 

While she was talking away, Hwa young leaned over the balcony taking in sight of the view, almost picturesque in a way.

 

“I finally get to see you again, Himchan and Yongguk.” She quietly murmured and rubbed the necklace and placed it back on her neck.

 

She’d always manage to keep in touch with them, seeing as she gave them her phone number they’d frequently called and talked for long hours. Hearing their voices made life sound a little better to her. The last time she called was a week ago,



 

“Oh come on you know I can manage Himchan.” She talked happily hearing his voice.

 

“Yeah okay I see that, I just want to make sure you haven’t done anything stupid, you know?” She shook her head at his response.

 

“How’s everyone back at TS? I wouldn’t mind dropping in for a visit and perhaps finally meeting the other members?” She added with a hint of amusement in her voice.

 

“Ah well, I think you can come next week, we’re busy and I don’t think you’d want to see the place just yet.” She heard his voice drop a little and sighed.

 

“Okay” She nodded obviously pouting at the end of the phone, she heard him stifle a laugh.

 

“We’re in the same country so I don’t think you’ll be going any soon, anyways I’ll call you again or just drop by.”

 

“Alright, I’ll tell Yongguk and the rest of the members.” Himchan said

 

“And tell them I said Hi too.” Hwa young said as she heard in the background loud noises

 

“Sorry that’s the music we’re going to practise soon so I’ll see you then okay?”

 

“Yeah, okay, see you. Bye.” She hung up the phone and sat on the couch deliberating on what day she should go. Perhaps she’ll figure it out sometime next week.

 

“Yeah, okay, see you. Bye.” She hung up the phone and sat on the couch deliberating on what day she should go. Perhaps she’ll figure it out sometime next week.

 

 

 

 

Now since she’s in Korea and its already the next week she thought of today, there wasn’t anything major she had to do, so she decided to visit Himchan and Yongguk.

 

“I’ll be leaving, since there isn’t anything I need to do at the moment. Could you please tell Minsoo if she’s looking for me I’ll be at the TS ENT building visiting friends?”

 

“Of course Ms Eung I’ll leave you, do need help calling a cab?”

 

“No, its fine I can do it, thank you Jiyoung you’ve done enough for today.” With that she bowed and went to go and call a cab. Outside she breathed in the air and stepped out of the curb to call a taxi. She learned quickly that taxis in Korea can be quite dangerous depending on what you thought. Taxi drivers didn’t really take kind to foreigners that easy but still drove them around. She whistled for a cab coming down the road and slowly stopped in front she got it.

 

“Where are you going Miss?” The driver asked, he was a man that looked like in his mid 30s and had a stubble on his chin and a beret that covered his head.

 

“Can you please drive me to this address please?” She showed a paper with the written address of TS and the driver took it and nodded.

 

“Alright Miss” The taxi driver took off and she leaned back into the seat, Hwa young checks her phone and finds one new message.


 

Ya, where are you Hwa young~~ -Himchan

 

She giggled a little and typed her response.

 

I’m heading downtown, why?

 

She paused and looked outside the window looking at the various buildings and cafes littering the streets, she thought of buying coffee for Himchan later on if their was one near their building. *Ding* her phone sounded and checked her message.

 

Well, me and the guys are resting, are you going to come and visit T.T -Himchan

 

Maybe~

 

Are you lying to me Hwa Young, if you are I’m not going to forgive you >< -Himchan

 

Jeez, Himchan its not like I’m 2000 miles away I’m only a few miles from your place, I can visit you whenever when I want.

 

Well aren’t you nice, T^T -Himchan

 

I’m just kidding Himchan, I’m actually on my way to see you, I’ll send you a text when I’m closer.

 

Okay! See you ^<^ -Himchan

 

Hwa young smiled, Himchan was only one of the few that could get away with sending those faces to her. She definitely missed him, and Yongguk. Her name rattled around in her mind despite not talking as often she did want to talk more with him if possible.

 

“Miss, we’re almost nearing the building.” Hwa young leaned forward and saw the TS building in view. “You can stop the car here.” The car slowly came to a halt and she handed him won based on how far she traveled since the rates vary.

 

“Thank you Miss, enjoy your day!” She bowed and looked around the street to find a nearby coffee shop and spotted one near the corner of the road. After buying them she walked back to the building and opened the door.

 

She walked up to the desk and seated was a lady that had to be the secretary, she was in her late 30s, her hair tied up in a bun and wore light red lipstick and had hollow cheeks but had a nice smile as she saw Hwa young.

 

“Hello, how may I help you?”

 

“Hi, I’m here to see Kim Himchan I’m pretty sure he let you know that I’d be visiting.”

 

“Alright, I’ll let him know, thank you.” The secretary touched a button on the phone while Hwa young looked around. She stopped on a photo of BAP, looking happy and holding their trophy for winning #1 for their song, 1004. She smiled, proud that they were able to accomplish this, hoping that this will make them work even harder. But they always have worked hard.

 

“Hwa young!” At the sound of her name she turned around and came into the arms of someone she felt soft and said “ooff” as she knew it was Himchan.

 

“You know, you might just hug me to death, Himchan.” She muffled and Himchan let go, blushing a little.

 

“Sorry but you know its like seeing you for the first time.” He sheepishly rubbed his head.

 

“I know, you must have missed me this much Himchan.” Hwa young smiled and handed the cups of drinks. “I thought of bringing drinks for you and the other guys, they must be thirsty.

 

“You didn’t have to Hwa young, but thank you.” He took the tray of drinks and gestured Hwa young towards the practice door,

 

“Well, I hope you’re comfortable being with the other guys they can be obviously loud and at times like young kids but they’re really great guys once you get to know them.”

 

Hwa young smiled and hoped as well, its going to be some gathering.

 

 

 

 


[A/N] Hahaha I think you guys are probably hating me for ending it at this part since its so close to having Hwa young meeting the rest of BAP. In due time guys, I really have missed updating since its been a long time :( But its now winter break and I’m able to update and write more for this story <3 Until next time.