Chapter Nine

The Person You Left Behind

After a few more matches we all decided to leave for the night. Time has gone by and not only that but it's a weekend. What are we still doing at school on a weekend? We all walked together in a group but ended up going our separate ways besides Jungkook, Taeeun, and I. I found out that Taehyung doesn't live with his family and lives on his own with Rap Monster. I've always wondered why but I didn't want to sound so noisy. It's definitely just their own personal reasons but I just thought it was weird until I realized that I live on my own without my parents, too.

The weekend went by depressingly fast and before I knew it it was Monday morning. I've gotten home late from work last night and not only that but I've been thinking about Jimin a lot. I felt proud of him because he was going to champions for boxing and I wanted to congratulate him personally. But I still don't have the courage to approach him.

I forced myself up and within a few minutes I ended up at one of the worst places ever, school. Why are weekends so short? Two days are not long enough for me. I didn't bother to look decent today so I just threw my hair up in a ponytail. On my walk to school I just thought of what to say to Jimin. Should I even approach him? This was literally a life or death situation for me because Jimin has become unpredictable since last year. He could either thank me or go off on me.

"Suhyun!" I heard a voice distract my train of thoughts and found Suga standing in front of me.

"Oh Suga, good morning." I bowed and greeted him.

"I need to talk to you." Before I could reply or say anything else he grabbed my arm and was pulling me to god who knows.

"Oppa what? You scared me for a second, I thought you were going to kidnap me." There's definitely something about this group of friends and grabbing a girl's arm while running. After he released my arm his back was facing me. "Are you okay?"

"Suhyun I don't know what's wrong with me." His voice was shaky and I was silent. What is he talking about? "I feel so weird."

"How? Tell me what's wrong." I wanted to comfort him. I am so confused, this is so sudden. I just saw him on Friday and he looked perfectly fine to me.

"Is it love?" His voice changed back to normal and turn around to face me. I was expecting this and I literally thought he was talking about his physical problems.

"Oppa! I don't understand. Give me more details." Honestly I didn't know what he meant when he said that. Why did he come up to me and wanted to talk to me?

"It's Taeeun!" He yelled back at me, I think he got frustrated because I wasn't understanding him. "Wait no, it's Taehyung! I really like Taeeun and I want to date her but I know Taehyung would never approve of us being a couple." Okay, that just broke my heart into a million different pieces.

"Why wouldn't Taehyung accept you? You guys are such close friends." I just had to ask because I am so confused. "But I'm glad that you're admitting that you like Taeeun."

"Wouldn't you think it's weird? If I date one of my best friend's sister? What if we break up? It's going to put all three of us in an awkward position isn't it?" Suga did have a point. It definitely seemed like he thought about this a lot of the weekend. I didn't know what to say to him. I couldn't find the right words. There is really only two options for him to choose but the consequences are unpredictable.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Before I could think of anything to say we were interrupted by a similar voice. It was Taeeun and she was walking in with Jungkook. I wondered if the sight of this broke his heart because I knew how jealous Junhwe used to be when I walked with some of his friends.

"Oh nothing!" Suga yelled out to them and took a few steps back and grabbed me with him. We both turned our backs to them and he whispered to me, "I need you to help me think of something. Can you help?"

"Sure, I guess I can." I replied without thinking. "But oppa, I'm not the best at relationships. Is it okay if I asked like Jungkook for help?" Jungkook was the first name that I could think of because I just saw him.

"Okay." We both turned around and the both were staring at us with a look. "Taeeun let's go." Taeeun and Suga had class together so they always walked together. Jungkook just always walked with me because Rap Monster and Taehyung always walked together.

"Should I be expecting anything between you two anytime soon?" The first thing from Jungkook's mouth when we started to walk to class together. Sometims it was nice talking to him but sometimes he deserved to get duct taped. "What were you guys doing in here?"

"No no! You're making a mistake." I replied back quickly and hopefully didn't sound to nervous. "Suga likes someone that I know but he needs help." Not only did Suga need help, but I need help to help him.

"Let me guess. It's Taeeun?" Jungkook was playing dumb with me before. Obviously he knew.

"Suga wants to get permission from Taehyung to date Taeeun but he says that he knows Taehyung will never agree." I bluntly told him the situation that Suga was in, and kind of hinted that I needed help as well.

"That's true. Taehyung will never accept Suga hyung." Jungkook replies back. What are we going to do with Jungkook? He was no help at all. I'm hopeless right now. "I guess the best thing Suga hyung can do is just ask Taehyung for permission and make a whole bunch of promises."


Author's Note: Another love story? I think yes! I know you guys are expecting good things to happen between Suhyun and Jungkook. Let me apologize in advance! Ahaha! Anyways remember to check out my poll for my future fanfic.