Chapter Thirteen

The Person You Left Behind

I started walking in the direction where Jungkook's class was and saw him walking towards me. Well, at least that's what I thought. He just walked passed me and he didn't even look at me. I stopped for a few seconds until I realized what I has holding my hands. It was Jungkook's wrist, I must have grabbed it while he walked passed me as a reflex.

We both stood there for a few seconds. I didn't look at him and he didn't look at me either. I froze in spot and it felt like my feet was glued onto the ground. But then I realized that the grip that I had on Jungkook's wrist had soften and I felt his arm sliding up as I felt him hold my hand. Before I knew it there was a force and he started running while dragging me behind him. I was going to say something to him while we dragged me behind him. But it didn't really matter right? I've been dragged by all his friends at least once already.

We ran through the hallways and people were starting to notice us. I began to blush when I realized that I was still holding his hand. While we were running I noticed that we ran passed Taehyung and Aji, Suga and Jin, and even Jimin.

suga's pov.

I saw Suhyun and Jungkook running together in the hallways. It looked like they were running together because surprisingly they were holding hands. But it looked like Jungkook was dragging her and forcing her to go somewhere with him. Why would he just grab a girl and force her to run with him? Like who does that?

I needed to talk to Suhyun about what to do with Taeeun and Taehyung. I was getting more and more nervous whenever I approached her, not only that but I've been impatient with what she has in plan for us. But why is Jungkook taking my Love Doctor! Don't tell me he's using her as his Love Doctor as well! Wait hold on, what if Jungkook liked Taeeun? They did walk into together last time I have dragged Suhyun to the gym... Well I didn't drag her but I help guided her forcefully while grabbing her wrists.

To ent Jungkook from asking Suhyun for help, I decided to chase after them. But not literally chase as in running but I followed them. Running is way too tiring for a short man like me.

I followed them and they went into the gym. The same exact spot where I had taken her last time. I hid behind the door and took a few glances out the glass window to see what they were doing. What are they talking about? Jungkook was looking down on the floor and Suhyun had her gaze on him. They both spoke softly and I tried to read their lips but nothing really made sense.

".... Like ..." The only thing that I could read from Jungkook'slips was that word. Like? Was he confessing to Suhyun about his feelings he has for Taeeun? I couldn't take this anymore and decided to leave.

I can't believe that Jungkook has feelings for Taeeun. I feel so jealous and hurt, but it's not like she's my girlfriend anyways. But still, I can't help but think that way. I started to make my way to class when I was suddenly approached by a gorgeous figure.

"Suga do you know where Jungkook is?" And just like that, my heart shattered into a million pieces.

"No." I bluntly replied back to her and just continued walking. We had class together and we always walked together, but I guess not today... or from now on. Why would she be looking for Jungkook? I guess they do have mutual feelings for each other.

I entered my classroom and slouched in my desk when I sat in it. I then rested my head and my mind started to go crazy. I looked up to see that time and we had one minute until class starts. But today is not a day where I want to sit in class, and because of that I got up and headed for the door. When I opened the door to leave, that beautiful figure was in front of me again. I walked passed her and the left side of my arm brushed against her when I left. After I had already started walking away my mind began to go crazy again. I have either made the biggest mistake of my life or the best.

I was waiting in the boxing room for the school day to end. I think I am just going to confess to Taeeun right here and then. I can't wait anymore. I'll do it in front of all the guys, even both Taehyung and Jungkook. After decided that I was going to confess I heard the last bell ring and waited for the boys to come in.

One by one the boys and girls entered. Rap Monster and Suhyun came first, Jimin and Jin came together, Hoseok came, Taehyung and Aji followed just shortly. The last two people that wasn't here yet was Taeeun and Jungkook. Whatever was left of my heart was slowly breaking apart.

Everyone was doing their usual and I was not in the mood. I sat on the couch and had my feet resting on the coffee table. A few minutes later Jungkook entered but he was alone. Where did Taeeun go?

"Oh, just you?" I heard Taehyung ask Jungkook.

"Yeah, were you guys expecting someone else?"

"Yes we were expecting both you and Taeeun." I closed my eyes and pretend to fall asleep to avoid anymore pain.

Before I knew it, I actually did fall asleep and by the time I woke up Taeeun had arrived. I wondered if the guys went to go look for her, or even worst just Jungkook himself. When I looked around I didn't see Jungkook anymore, which confused me a bit. Was he nervous now that Taeeun is back?

When I saw Jungkook come through the doors I reacted right away. "Jungkook-ah I need to talk to you." I got up and grabbed him out of the room before he could even react.


Author's Note: I thought I posted this but I forgot to uncheck Hide Chapter. I promise to update more! Not only that but I finally made my new story public! Kisses, Touches and I Love You's. Feel free to subscribe to it. I wont be posting anytime soon to be honest but I am going to post previews every now and then.