Chapter Eight

The Person You Left Behind

Jimin smiled brightly when we jumped out and surprised him. I'm guessing he didn't see it coming at all. All the guys surrounded him and was giving him a birthday hat. It's not even his birthday though. Silly boys. I watched the boys from afar with Taeeun and couldn't help but look at only Jimin. He was smiling, and it was like a laughing and a smile at the same time. It's been such a long time since I've seen him smile like this.

I sat next to Taeeun and the guys were eating a cake. I didn't even see the cake when I came in. The boys are so sneaky when it comes to things like that. I waited for all the guys to grab a peice of cake before I can go get my piece until I saw Jungkook with two plates of cake.

"Here you go." He handed one to me. How nice, he got me a piece. Now I don't have to get up. "Here, one for you too Taeeun." He handed the other peice to Taeeun. What's up with him today?

I tried not to think about it and decided to just eat the cake and Taeeun did the same. She didn't really say anything about it, she's probably used to it. Within a few minutes after eating the boys, of course, started boxing. I haven't realized it until now but Jimin was pretty good ay boxing. His body was pretty much built to have muscles. I'm not surprised that he made it to champions.

"Yo! Taeeun! I challenge you to a match." Suga suddenlyyelled out.

"Challenge accepted then!" Taeeun got up and walked to the ring. Jungkook was boxing with Suga before so he handed his gear to her. That's kind of gross, image all the sweat. True friendship I tell you, they even spread their sweat on each other. "Should I go easy on you?"

After taking of his gear and handing it to Taeeun, Jungkook came down and sat next to me. "This is going to be fun." He said to me.

"Should I record it?" I jokingly asked. It was already funny when Suga challenged her. I wouldn't be surprised if he lost this match without faking it.

The match only lasted a few seconds after Taeeun punched Suga in the stomach. Everyone burst out laughing when he fell down the ground. He got up and made it seem like it was on purpose but his pain looked pretty real to me. He got up and wanted to challenge her again but he flinched before Taeeun even moved a muscle. I'm pretty sure we all know who won this battle.

"I won! I won!" Taeeun jumped up and down and cheered happily.

"That's because I let you win." Suga said while he was taking of the head gear.

"Hyung it's one thing to purposely loose to a girl and it's another to actually be taken down by one." Taehyung spoke while laughing in between. This match was pretty much the highlight of the day, even Jimin was laughing hard at it.

While Taeeun was taking off Jungkook's gear he walked into the ring and took Suga's instead. "Suhyun, I challenge you to a match." My eyes opened widely.

"What?" I looked at him still confused and he just smiled at me while holding Suga's gear.

"Come on, I know you heard me. You can wear Suga hyung's gear since he's tiny." He was still waiting for me to reply.

Everyone in the room was now chanting my name to accept Jungkook's challenge. I would have accepted it right away if I boxed before but I never did. Without really having a choice I ended up in the ring with Jungkook with Suga's gear on. The guys even wrapped my fingers with the tape before putting on the boxing gloves. I stood just a few inches away from Jungkook and he had his gaze on me.

"Aingggg I'm scared!" I complained through the mouth piece. Honestly I was pretty scared. I knew that Jungkook was going to go easy on me but I'm not as good as Taeeun, who was fast and just punched Suga's stomach right away.

"Hit his arms! It's his weak spot!" Rap Monster yelled out to me for encouragement. Hit his harms? Okay then. I'm trusting you on this Rap Monster.

Aji made a fake buzzer noise and I guess the match started. I tried hitting Jungkook's arms like what Rap Monster told me to do but he kept dodging them. I'm pretty sure it's because he was expecting me to hit his arms. Should I hit somewhere else then? Jungkook wasn't hitting me at all, which is nosurprise. Why would he hit me forreal right? He was just dodging my hits and was blocking his face. That's when I pulled a Taeeun and hit him in the stomach and he groan in pain and OTL the ground which caused everyone even myself to laugh.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I managed to tell him while trying to hold in my laughter. After noticing his embarrassment he got into a push-up position and started to do push-ups.

"One-two-three-four." He started to count them.

"Jeon Jungkook just get out of the ring." Hoseok yelled to Jungkook and everyone continued to laugh.

After a few more matches we all decided to leave for the night. Time has gone by and not only that but it's a weekend. What are we still doing at school on a weekend? We all walked together in a group but ended up going our separate ways besides Jungkook, Taeeun, and I. I found out that Taehyung doesn't live with his family and lives on his own with Rap Monster. I've always wondered why but I didn't want to sound so noisy. It's definitely just their own personal reasons but I just thought it was weird until I realized that I live on my own with my parents, too.


Author's Note: I have literally just typed chapters 9-13 and I really want to post them all so you guys can read it! But I'm not going to post them. But anyways I made a poll for my new fanfic. The I already have the title (Kisses, Touches and I Love You's) and summary out. I just need a character. So I created a poll. I think I am going to keep this poll up for a very long time. Or at least until I'm almost done with this story.