Chapter Eleven

The Person You Left Behind

After hearing what Rap Monster told me I just feel so stupid. This whole entire time while I was ignoring the people who actually cared about me, I was trying to be friends with someone who wouldn't even talk to me even if he was given a million dollars.

"I'm so sorry. I'm just very exhausted from work yesterday and it just brought my mood down." Maybe that would convince him a little bit and I guess it did because before I knew it we ended up in the boxing room with everyone, including Jimin.

"Found her." Rap Monster walked in front of me and I was taking slow foot steps behind him. I really didn't want to be in the room with them right now but if eight out of the nine people in the room wants me to be there then I really had no choice.

"Yah!" Suga ran up to me and hit my arm. "Where have you been?! Don't you know that I needed you!" My eyes widen and everyone looked at us causing the atmosphere to become awkward. "I need you to box with me because you're easier than Taeeun." Real smooth Suga, real smooth.

"Suga hyung. Suhyun isn't feeling the best right now." Rap Monster helped reply back to me. I didn't want to speak anways.

I sat on the bench with Taeeun and like always, the boys began boxing. "Yah, are you okay?" Taeeun asked me. "No one has seen you today besides Taehyung and Rap Monster but you disappeared right away." But Jimin...

"Oh, I wasn't feeling that good so I went to the bathroom right after class ended." Is that a good excuse. "I was exhausted so I just decided to sit back in class."

"Are you feeling better? Would you be able to walk home?" Taeeun did sound really concerned about my condition. I have made way too many mistakes today. Approaching Jimin and ignoring those who cares about me. Can I just repeat this whole day over please?

"Of course! I'm not dizzy or anything. I was just tired." I reassured her and she exhaled in what sounded like relief.

"Since Suhyun's not feeling well should we all just leave for the night?" Jungkook suggested.

"Why should we all have to leave?" I heard Jimin's voice. "I need to practice."

No one even bothered to force him to leave with us and he stayed there alone. I guess Jimin always got his way. We all left besides Jimin and it didn't look like Rap Monster was too happy with him. Actually, Rap Monster never really looks happy with Jimin's actions. I wouldn't be surprised though, he's made a completely 180-degree change. The Jimin I used to know was so happy and nice, now he's rude and cold.

"Yah Jimin's being such an nowadays don't you guys think?" Hoseok spoke out after a few blocks. He's basically saying everything that we all thought and agreed on.

"Just leave him, he's always like this." Jin who showed no interest in this topic.

The conversation pretty much ended there. We didn't have anything to say, not a lot has happened today to be honest. What was there to talk about? If I was honest about what happened earlier they'll know about Jimin and my past and that was something that we both didn't want them to know. But sometimes it's better to know than live on a lie.

Before I knew it, we all had to go our separate ways and it just left me with Jungkook. I honestly thought that I would be a lot more closer with him since I walk with him alone all the time but it's the most awkward with him. We usually talk and talk about stupid things but today it was just silent. I really can't help but think that it's because my fault. The power of overthinking is slowly killing my mind.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked while doing his infamous gesture, squating down to someone's height and standing up straight right away.

"I'm good." I really wanted to talk to him and tell him how I really am feeling but I just couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Are you really?" Jungkook asked and looked at me. Did he think I was lying? I nodded my head yes. "Well then, let's go to the market alleys." Before even saying anything he dragged me and we both ended up in the alley where all the street stores were.

"It's been so long since I've came here." Jungkook started walking ahead of me and was looking at all the stores. "After you transfered I had to give up on this alley because I always had to walk with you."

"What? You don't have to walk with me anymore. I know my way now." It was true. I know my way home now, I don't need him to walk with me.

"But the creepers." He turned around to and smiled before turning back to front. "I think you have a phobia with creepers."

"Well duh." He shouldn't be thinking that, it should be something that he knows. Who isn't afriad of creepers? He laughed at me and entered a food booth and I followed him in.

"Table for two." He said and the lady pointed to an empty table. I'm guessing she's saying that we can take that seat. "This place is really good. I always came to this shop whenever I stopped by." He told me while we both sat at a table across from us.

"Can't we sit next to each other?" Jungkook was taken back a bit by my question. "I don't want to stare at me while we're eating."

"Who cares. I'm going to be busy eating. I'll probably look up like twice." He replied back and I just continued to look at the menu. There was so many options from noodle bowls, soups, just everything. I had such a hard time picking. "Don't look at the menu."

"What? Why? Aren't we here to eat?" Why would a boy tell a girl not to look at a menu?

"I'll order something for you. I highly recommend it for the ladies." He was teasing me and I made an annoyed face at him. The lady who worked at the booth took our order and Jungkook's sneaky whispered our order to her. I wanted to kick him from underneath the table but then again, Jungkook is treating.

"Suhyun?" He distract me while I was planning his death. "Can you answer me honestly." I nodded my head yes. "So what happened between you and Jimin?"


Author's Note: The moment that many of you guys have been waiting for is coming up! Hehehe.