Chapter Fourteen

The Person You Left Behind

suga's pov.

We were both now on the other side of the gym. I had no where else to take him to talk but this is all I could have gone without actually saying anything. We were standing face to face and I just thought about what I really did have to talk to him about.

"Hyung, are you alright?" The younger one asked me. "What do you need to talk to me about?"

"It's about Taeeun." I couldn't help but reply back to him coldly. What else could I do? "Do you like her?"

"Hyung!" He yelled out his answer at me and then chuckled. Is he making fun of me right now? "I would never do that to you hyung." I started to become confused.

"Then what did you say to Suhyun earlier this morning?" I just had to ask. The look on his face harden.

"You saw?" He answered my question with a question. I nodded my head and blinked a few times. "I confessed." My eyes widen, what other confession did he have besides the one that I thought he had with Taeeun?

"About whom?"

"To Suhyun!" He yelled out again and looked back to the boxing room door incase someone was coming out. "I told Suhyun that I liked her." I was in the state of shock. So that means Jungkook doesn't like Taeeun. Thank goodness! I stopped myself from thinking about crazy fantasies about Taeeun and I and went back to notice Jungkook.

"What did she say?"

"She didn't believe me and asked me if I had made a mistake." My healed heart that just recovered broke again while listening to Jungkook's voice. "I don't know, I think it's because she has feelings for Jimin."

jungkook's pov.

Suga hyung and I came back into the boxing room after I just revealed my feelings to him about Suhyun. I didn't want it to be awkward around Suhyun but I really couldn't help it? The girl that I had liked since the moment I laid eyes on asked if I have made a mistake when I confessed to her. It was the worst thing I have ever heard in my entire life to be honest.

I glanced over to Suhyun a few times but she was just talking with Taeeun and Aji. What do I need to do for her to know that I didn't make a mistake? I had to build up all the courage to confess to her just to have my heart broken into a million pieces.

"Jungkook-ah! Pay attention or you're going to get hit for real." I heard Jimin yell to me. I was helping him practice his hits but my eyes kept wandering to the left of him because that's where Suhyun was sitting.

"Sorry hyung." I looked at him and apologized. I need to focus and help Jimin practice.

But speaking of Jimin, should I let him know about my feelings with Suhyun? I don't know, this was such a hard thing to do. No wonder Suga hyung had to ask Suhyun for help. No, I don't need help though. I am a man and I need to do manly things! Just how should I approach that hyung though? And when? He's been so independent lately and barely hangs out with us. Even when he does it's like he's not even there because he's so quiet now. I don't want to blame the person I love but I know it's all because of Suhyun.

"Yah!" I heard Jimin yell at me again. "Taehyung switch with Jungkook!" Taehyung and I switched positions and he put on the gear.

"Yah, are you feeling alright. You look exhausted." Rap Monster asked me when I sat next to him. I wanted to turn around and look at Suhyun but I just couldn't anymore.

"Nah, I'm gonna go to the bathroom quick." I told them and left. I couldn't stand being in there to be honest. I've never felt so sad and angry at the same time. Well I have but it was never like this.

"He's going to the bathroom again? He just came back from the bathroom." I heard Rap Monster's voice from outside the room.

I started to make my way to the bathroom incase someone was going to follow behind me. I'm trying my hardest not to make things awkward but I just can't help it. I should have included more details when I confessed. I probably should have told her why and how long. Wow, I'm having so many regrets right now. Maybe I shouldn't had confessed. I mean, just yesterday I asked her about her past and found out that she's had a horrible experience. Obviously her heart hasn't been cured since all she's yearn for was Jimin but he left her. I need to talk to Jimin hyung.

I sat on the toilet, obviously with my pants still on because I wasn't using it, and started to come up with a plan. I blame Suga hyung for this, he likes to write things down. Perks of being a song writer. I wrote down things I should say, my actions, even my drew some facial expressions. I opened the door of the stall and found Rap Monster looking in the mirror.

"Wah! Hyung! You scared me!" I yelled to him. He was still checking himself out. "What are you doing in here anyways?"

"What are YOU doing in here?" He answered my question with a question. "You've been acting weird all day. You didn't even eat at lunch today. Are you dieting again?" He finally turned around and faced me. I knew what he said wasn't what he meant.

"No." I kept my reply short.

"Then whatever it is, solve it." He walked out of the bathroom leaving me alone again.


Author's Note: Long time no update. I hope this makes up for not updating in ages! Gotta admit, I started to loose motivation. But now my mind is filled with motication and inspiration. You guys would definitely see more updates soon. Also shoutout to those who are still subscribed to this.