Chapter Three

The Person You Left Behind

"Attention!" A student spoke out as we entered and the rest of the classroom got up and greeted us.

"This is Yeon Suhyun. She is going to be part of our class from now on." The teacher spoke and I was zoning out and didn't even realize that I was staring at the student sitting in the first row. "Suhyun do you want to introduce yourself?"

"Hello everyone, my name is Yeon Suhyun." I repeated pretty much exactly what the teacher said. "Please take good care of me. I'm looking forward to graduating with all of you guys." After I finished my introduction a similar orange-hair boy stood up clapping his hands.

"Woot! Yay! Hi Suhyun!" I gasped when I finally figured who the boy was, it was Taehyung.

"Oh my gosh." "Taehyung shut the up." "Sit your crazy down." His classmates started to get annoyed with his actions.

The teacher assigned my seat in the middle row and third from the back. Taehyung and Rap Monster was in my class, what a coincidence! They both seated in the last row where the windows were. I wasn't sure how I felt having them in my class. What if they're giant bullies and start bullying me? Like come on, I haven't seen any other student with orange or grey hair.

Once the teacher left all the students got up and rearrange the desks and did their own thing. I saw Taehyung walking towards me on the corner of my eye and tried hard not to notice. "Suhyuuuuun!" He spoke to you.

"Oh, hi Taehyung!" I acted like I was excited to see him. In a way, I kind of am because I actually know someone. Not only that but someone is actually talking to me.

"What a coincidence, huh? A new student at our school and we met yesterday." He laughed and I forced a laugh with him. "Hey, do you know your way around? I can show you around."

"But, what about class?" Such a stupid question.

"It's okay, if the teacher isn't here. Then there's no class."

Out of habit I did what he told me to do. He showed me around the school starting from the 5th floor. He showed me the library, cafeteria, the "haunted" bathrooms, basically everything that their school had.

"Now last but not least. I'll show you the boxing room. It's super cool. My friends and I always hang out there. I think they're there right now. I'll introduce you to them." We walk across the gym to the other side and went into their boxing room. There was four other guys in there, including Rap Monster, and a few girls. I don't know why but, it felt uncomfortable seeing the girls.

"Oh, who's this?" Someone asked.

"Yah! Don't be impatient. I'll introduce her to you guys." Taehyung yelled and introduced me to the boys. There was Jin, pretty boy and he had board shoulders. Suga, the impatient boy. Hoseok, motherly aura. Rap Monster, who's real name is Namjoon and I've met already. Taeeun, who had bangs and light brown hair. "Ah and this is Aji." Taehyung put his hands around her, "she's my girlfriend." Surprised at what he just, I let out a wow.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Suhyun." I introduced myself back to everyone.

"Do you guys remember what I told you guys before, about what happened yesterday. This is the girl." Taehyung continued to speak and everyone seemed to understand. "Oh, where's Jimin and Jungkook?" Jimin...

"We're right here." Voices were heard behind where Taehyung and I were standing. "Who's this?" They both stopped infront of us and I avoid eye contact.

"This is Yeon Suhyung, she's a new student in our class." Taehyung introduced me to them. "This is Jungkook and Jimin." My heart stopped whenever I heard that name, Jimin.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jungkook." I saw a hand infront of me and I shook it. I looked up and saw Jungkook who had a dark red hair and someone whom I was not expecting.

"Tsh," was all Jimin said.

"Do you guys no each other?" A curious Jungkook who was now standing between Jimin and I asked.

"No." Jimin answered and walked to a bench near the boxing ring and set his bag down.

What a liar. Actually Jimin and I know each other very well. Ex-best friend of mine and Junhwe's, but after Junhwe's accident he's made a complete 180 degree change. He blamed me for Junhwe's death. It was awkward to see him being friends with a group of people whom I wanted to be friends with. I haven't seen Jimin in about a year and seeing him now, it is still hard to face him knowing that he still has a grudge against me.

The boys began to box and I sat on the bench next to the girls to try and make it seem like I was getting along with them. But in reality, I looked like a misplaced daisy in a garden of roses. Taeeun and Aji were both pretty girls and everything they do was pretty. Like, they're just sitting next to me and they're making sitting look pretty."

"So, Suhyun, do you like anyone?" Aji asked. I hope she wasn't asking this because I pretty much spent the morning following Taehyung around. "I mean, have you seen anyone that you might want to get to know or anything?"

"No, I haven't even thought about, you know, relationships and such. Why is that?" I replied back to her.

"I was just wondering. There are six single boys here but 5 of them are available. If you want to get to know any of them, I can always help you out."

"Yah, Aji." Jungkook who was standing my the ropes yelled to her. "It's her first day here. Don't be throwing her out to guys. The boys at our school are really something."

"Including you smart one." Aji yelled back at him. Jungkook laughed and turned around and was met face-to-face with Jimin.

"Don't talk to her guys." He said and glared at me.


Author's Note: Thank you so much for the subbies! Like always, I hope you guys are enjoyed this chapter. Remember to leave any messages in the comment section.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/3d633662c3ffe57f0995d84b6fac359e/tumblr_n2xnm9x1XB1svb0geo1_250.jpg  http://25.media.tumblr.com/efadcd426a15d443da4fa6bca942529a/tumblr_n2xnm9x1XB1svb0geo3_250.jpg
{ source }