Quatre

The End Where I Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I did it, Tae.” Yoongi announced as he saw Taehyung coming. He was smirking proudly at the younger although he wouldn’t be too happy to know it.

Taehyung was flustered by Yoongi’s words. “Damn it, Yoongi. You really did it? You did?” he asked rhetorically, wishing it was just him mishearing the words or maybe it's just his hallucination.

Yoongi nodded, but the bright look on his face faded away, darkened hopelessly. “And she accepted me,” he bitterly said.

“You ruined her, Hyung,” Taehyung told him the unnecessary since Yoongi himself had known it well. “You ruined her.” He repeated, doubling up Yoongi’s guilt.

Yoongi snorted. “You don’t need to tell me that,” he scoffed. “I love her. That’s all. Simple.”

“But it’s not that simple! You’re-“ Taehyung couldn’t finish his words. He was frustrated, not knowing how else he should tell him that it would be just as impossible as the most impossible thing in the world. “Who’s the poor girl?" he asked it rather in an interrogating way.

“It’s a secret. I don’t want you to tell her anything about this. Just no. I’m keeping her only for myself,” said Yoongi. “I love her, Tae. Please understand it.”

Taehyung sighed, “I know how it feels, but this is just impossible to be done without you ruining her life.”

“But I can’t stop loving her either! Neither that I could leave her or forget her! It’s love at the first sight,” Yoongi argued. “I have no choice. I’m gonna make her mine forever,” he confidently stated.

Taehyung’s eyes widened. “Make her yours forever?! Damn it, Hyung! You’re not doing it! You’re not going that far! That’s too risky! You’re creepy, really!” he spluttered. “You’re heartless, Min Yoongi! You love her you said,” he quipped.

Yoongi mindlessly shrugged as he smirked at Taehyung. “Let’s just see.”

*******

“You’re here already,” Sunhee rolled her eyes at Yoongi whom was sitting on the window sill when she arrived at their private spot after school.

Yoongi showed his gummy smile, grinning. “Like always!”

“How’s your day?” Sunhee asked as she sat down on the floor. Yoongi hopped off and moved to sit beside her. “You’re not skipping classes again, were you?”

“How’s yours?” he asked back, adding it with a kiss on her cheek to make a bigger distraction. “Your face is saying that it wasn’t that good.”

“You think I’d get distracted, eh? You’re skipping classes again,” she scoffed, making her own conclusion from his response. “I’m a little bit pissed off by the fact that I had to be grouped with Jin and Hoseok for today’s group activity. You know, all Jin can do is only flirting while Hoseok talks more than doing the task.  I ended up doing it by myself.”

Yoongi snorted at the mention of Jin. He knew whom Jin was. Kim Seokjin, his old chairmate. “Does Seokjin like you? I won’t make it smooth for him if he does,” he chuckled.

“I don’t give a damn whether he likes me or not. I would never like him anyway. That flirty boy who’s enrolling his second year of 3rd grade. Embarrassing.” She hissed. “Do you know him well?”

Yoongi laughed, “How can I not know him? He’s the testator of Jungkook’s girls magnet.”

“Jungkook?” Sunhee frowned, not getting the idea of his talk since they weren't talking about Jungkook before. “Wait. Is he Jungkook’s brother?” guessed her after re-processing his words.

“Uh-huh.” Yoongi nodded. “You don’t know about it?” asked him. "Their similar flower boy look can tell though. They're quite look alike."

Sunhee shook her head. “Nobody told me about that and I haven’t heard about it either. I really didn't notice their faces since I don't really give a damn on those flower boys.” She shrugged. “You know what’s more annoying, the girls were gossiping and shooting me death glares because Jin teased me,” she mumbled. “Stupid. I almost blurted it out that I have you as my boyfriend.”

Yoongi's eyes widened as he gulped nervously. “You didn’t, right?”

“Nope, don't worry. Fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter