Onze

The End Where I Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin gulped nervously at the unexpected encounter. “Y-Yoongi,” he spoke out his name, unsure whether it’s a proper greeting or not. “W-what are you doing here?” his face muscles were trying hard to form a smile.

Yoongi hissed. “I think I’m the one who should have asked you instead.” His smirk—which had been there from the start—grew wider in satisfaction. “So, did you have a good time here just now?”

“W-what do you mean?” Jin chuckled awkwardly. His face turned as pale as Yoongi’s after since he saw him. “I don’t get what you’re saying.”

Yoongi’s smirk vanished in a split second. The harsh expression on his cold pale face tore Jin up first before a loud whack landed on Jin’s face. His unguarded stance caused him to fall right away after the punch. He wiped the bloody tip of his mouth using the back of his hand as he looked up to Yoongi with confused stare.

“That’s for harassing my girl.” Jin couldn’t yet absorb Yoongi’s words since he already groaned in pain from Yoongi’s step on his stomach.

Yoongi pulled him up by the collar and slammed him against the lockers, pinning him right on the throat using his lower arm. “You mess up with a wrong person.” He gritted his teeth. His arm he used to push Jin was shaky from the burst of his anger. “Lee Sunhee is my girlfriend,” he stated.

Jin’s eyes widened at the news. He finally managed to process his words in the midst of his struggles to escape from the choke. His hands were clenching Yoongi’s arm which was pinning him, trying to move it off of his throat. “B-but how c-could-“

“I have my own way,” he cut him off. “How did it feel making out with her, huh? Good enough?” he chuckled at Jin’s struggles to breathe.

“If I’m not mistaken, I think I saw your hands roaming all over her body as well,” he continued. “Is that right, Kim Seokjin-ssi?” he asked lowly yet threatening still. He pinned his throat—still using his lower arm—stronger, as strong as he could before releasing him in one go until he collapsed on the floor, gasping for air.

Yoongi kicked him with all his might again before he kneeled down and slapped hard the beaten Jin. “I bet you would’ve ed her if Jimin didn’t accidentally catch you here.”

“I-I’m sorry,” Jin stuttered. “I have no idea that she’s yours, really,” he confessed.

Yoongi snorted. “Of course since I didn’t let her to do so,” he replied. “Just so I could do this to you right away by myself.” He showed him his infamous smirk before punching him on the jaw again. Jin reflexively turned his head aside, back on groaning.

“Moreover, you’d think she’s crazy enough to tell you that she’s mine,” he laughed. “I watched everything you did with Sunhee just now. I watched it all.” He was enjoying his time watching the helpless Jin that moment. “I purposely waited to see how far you would go on her to consider how far I should go on beating you as well.” His laugh grew louder.

Yoongi’s hand swiftly moved onto his throat again, choking him strongly. “Last words maybe?”

Jin was startled by the sudden choke. “Y-Yoongi, p-please. I b-beg y-you. D-don’t. Please d-don’t. I-I’m sorry.” He was slowly losing his mind knowing that he could never deal with Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled, “Scared of death, huh? Just so you know, I’m not joking right now.”

“M-Min Yoongi.” He pleaded once again, trying with all his might to take Yoongi’s hand off of his throat, but his strength was really something he couldn’t even get equal in compare.

“Fine.” Jin let out a heavy yet relieved sigh after Yoongi released his grip on him. “You’re lucky since you haven’t yet ed her. If you had, I definitely ended your life right here right now.” He was satisfied enough by what he had done to Jin.

Jin was then trembling from his near death experience. “I-I’m sorry, Yoongi. I really am.” He held his hands, begging for forgiveness. “Please forgive me.”

The grim expression of Yoongi which successfully scared Jin to death appeared aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter