Dix-sept

The End Where I Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung ran across the school field as quick as he could. He ignored his weak body knowing that he had to get the matter done first. The commemoration meeting probably had just finished since the students were swarming in the corridors when he barged into the building. He put his hoodie up to hide his identity before swiftly moved between the exhausted students, proceeding to Yoongi’s hideout upstairs.

Jimin spotted the familiar hoodie Taehyung was wearing from afar. He frowned at himself before deciding to run after him. “Taehyung?” he stopped him by the shoulder.

Taehyung hissed when he heard Jimin’s voice behind him. “Please, I’ll talk to you later. Leave me alone for now, okay? I beg you.” He tapped his upper arm and continued running without waiting for his answer first. He was grateful that his hoodie could hide his swollen face from crying during his trip there. Confused, Jimin scratched the back of his head as he turned around on his heels, going out.

*******

Yoongi heard quick steps running up the stairs. He sighed knowing whose steps those were. He ignored those and kept focusing himself on Sunhee. Soon the steps stopped a few meters from them on the last stair.

Taehyung was standing frozen—his chest was going up and down, panting hard—when Yoongi turned his head to make sure who had just come. None of them was surprised with each other’s presence there, but the sleeping Sunhee in his arms was the one who made Taehyung’s heart stopped beating for a moment.

Yoongi moved his gaze away from him when Taehyung slowly walked closer. "Enough, Min Yoongi. Your play time has ended," he said in a low tone, carefully not to awaken his sister, when in fact she really wouldn't awake again forever.

“Wake her up. It’s time for her to go home,” ordered Taehyung as he tried to hold himself back, but Yoongi stayed still and quiet.

Taehyung lost his patience and stomped towards them to wake her up by himself. He pulled Yoongi’s arm to break his hug around her while his other hand tapped his sister’s body. “Noona, let’s-“ he stopped tapping Sunhee’s limp body which just slid off of Yoongi's grip. He slumped down on his knees right away.

Her body was ice cold, just as cold as Yoongi's.

Taehyung was frozen for a moment as he stared in disbelief at his sister. “What the heck you’ve done?!” he shouted his lungs out at Yoongi who was hanging his head low. “The heck you’ve done!!” he repeated his previous question which turned rhetoric in the end since he already knew what he’d done on his sister.

The criminal let him barked as much as he wanted knowing that he really deserved those for killing his sister. He knew well he had done a wrong thing, but weirdly just half of him whom feeling guilty. He watched Taehyung sobbed silently after choking hard that he couldn’t make any sounds.

“You don’t know how much I love her,” Taehyung mouthed. “Why does it have to be her?!” he snarled, finally getting his voice back. “I can’t believe you really did this.” His tone was going up and down, shakier than before from his emotional state.

“We love each other,” Yoongi coldly spoke for the first time. “She didn’t mind this.”

“She didn’t mind this?” Taehyung snorted at his reply. “Bull! It’s just your psychotic thought, Yoongi! The psychotic mind you’ve been having all your life! There’s no way she would want this. No way! No ing way!”

Taehyung messed his hair frustratingly watching Yoongi who didn’t budge at all. “This really isn’t the way, Yoongi! You couldn’t end her life like this!” he screamed his lungs out.

Yoongi mockingly chuckled, "What are you talking about? It’s all ended, Taehyung-ah. It’s already done. She’s gone. She’s coming with me soon.” Yoongi innocently smiled. “It's not a big deal, Taehyung. It isn't like you're really losin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter