Douze

The End Where I Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin hopped off the bus and dragged himself to his place, with blank mind and blank stare all along after since he walked out from the school that day. It was just a major plot twist to him. The truth hit him harder than ever. He still couldn’t—and wouldn’t—believe that Sunhee was actually Yoongi’s girlfriend.

“The heck happened to you?” Jungkook scoffed at Jin when he came out from the kitchen and ran into him.

Jin, with all of his mixed up emotions, arrived home just to be greeted by his brother’s question which rather sarcastic than caring. Jungkook casually waited for Jin to answer him by leaning on the door frame, not even bothering himself to offer his beaten brother his drink.

“I broke into a fight,” he shortly answered before walking away to the living room.

Jungkook snorted when he tailed the older. “Fighting for a girl, huh?” he quipped. “Who’s it now? Still that new girl whom you’ve been teasing in the last few days? What’s her name? Sunhwa?” he plumped himself on the couch, following Jin.

“None of your business,” replied Jin coldly as he the TV. “And her name is Sunhee, idiot.”

Jungkook laughed, “Don’t say that she actually has a boyfriend whom already graduated or going to another school and he found out about you two and he beat you up.”

Close enough, Jin mentally scoffed. “I said it’s none of your business.” He turned to glare at Jungkook. “Just leave me alone here! I’m sick of your grins,” he muttered. Jungkook mockingly laughed before doing what he was told.

Jin was aimlessly staring at the TV show when his brother appeared again. “I know I’m a jerk as well as you, but still, you’re my brother.” Jungkook prevented Jin from barking at his appearance around him again. He handed Jin a wet towel and an ointment.

“I’m going to practice now. Bye.” Jungkook grabbed his backpack and walked out of the house, leaving Jin alone. The older couldn’t help to smile a bit since he didn’t really expect his brother to care about him much.

Jin took off his blazer and started ing his shirt. With much difficulty and grunts, he wiped his sore face and abdomen using the wet towel. He was thankful for the mirror decoration which was placed beside the TV so that he didn’t have to get up and search for one to apply the ointment onto his bruised face.

He let out a deep sigh. Everything seemed wrong to him. He turned off the TV and threw the remote to the other end of the couch. “ you, Yoongi!” he messed his hair up as he frustratingly screamed his lungs out. “Why does it have to be Sunhee!” his screams gradually turned into sobs.

He was then lying lifelessly on the couch with Yoongi’s words echoed in his mind again. He stared at the ceiling, watching his imaginary scenes on the blank surface to get a clearer picture as he tried to solve the puzzle. There’s one thing that he was then sure of. Sunhee didn’t know anything about Yoongi at all. She barely knew him.

He wanted to somehow save her. He wanted to tell her practically everything about Yoongi, but he didn’t think he would be able to do it without risking his life. No matter how, he’s 100% sure that in the end Yoongi would find out about what he did.

He bitterly chuckled as he remembered how close he was to his death that day. He almost died in Yoongi’s hand. It gave him shivers just to recall how strong Yoongi’s grip on his throat. He knew Yoongi never joked around when he'd already pissed off. He did what he wanted. If he wanted to kill, he’d kill, even if it was his own self whom he wanted to kill.

Jin d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter