Un

The End Where I Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhee made her way through the crowded hallway to her classroom. Not any single kids noticed her whom then sitting on the farthest seat at the back of the room. Mr. Shin, the home teacher, announced Sunhee’s move to their school right away when he went into the class. The other students lazily mumbled greetings to welcome her. Just because the teacher made them to do so.

Sunhee was wandering inside the school building alone during the recess time later. She spotted a flock of flirty girls screaming out the name of the boy they’d been tailing. Sunhee tiptoed to get a better view of how that Jungkook boy looked like. Typical flower boy, she puffed her cheek in disappointment.

Sunhee was at the third floor of the building’s east wing then. It’s one of the most deserted place there, she admitted. To her surprise, someone waved at her from the end of the hallway. She turned to look at her back, there’s nobody else behind her. She frowned a bit before waving back hesitantly.

Somehow she was attracted to walk closer to the boy. She knew it’s a boy since he wasn’t wearing a short skirt like she was. “Did you just…wave at me?” Sunhee stupidly asked him.

The boy just nodded once. He was the palest boy she had ever seen. His brunette hair looked contrast on his fair skin. His face contour seemed a bit harsh. Despite it all, he’s cute.

“I’m just..wondering why did you wave at me. Well, I’m Sunhee.” She stretched out her hand for a handshake. “I’m a newcomer here.”

The boy shook her hand. His hand was ice cold. “I can read your nametag. Nice to meet you, Lee Sunhee.” He read it out. “I’m Yoongi. Min Yoongi.”

“Nice to meet you too, Yoongi-ssi.” Sunhee smiled at him. “So, why are you here,” she paused to glance around, “alone?”

“I like it here, keeping my ears at the distance from those Jungkookie’s fangirls. That young lucky bastard,” he chuckled while leading her to sit down on the floor with him. “What grade are you, Sunhee-ssi?”

“Yeah, I witnessed them on my way here just now. That Jungkook boy is handsome though, but he’s not my type.” She shrugged. “I’m a third grader, 3-1 class.”

“Ah, I’m a third grader as well. I’m in 3-3 class, but don’t ever go search for me there. You won’t find me,” he laughed. His teeth were fully revealed when he smiled or laughed, making Sunhee to laugh along at his cuteness. “Isn’t it though moving to a new school on a third grade?”

“You do what you got to do, right? So, here I am.” She politely smiled at him again. His cuteness and friendliness unconsciously made her to keep smiling at him. Sunhee glanced around, scanning the unfamiliar surroundings again. Most of the rooms there were abandoned classes, giving her a sudden goosebump. “Isn’t it a bit..horror here?”

“Don’t mind it, maybe you’re just not getting used to it yet. I’m here most of the time, like everytime. That’s why I like it here, nobody gives a damn on abandoned classes,” explained Yoongi. "People sometimes go to the lab over there." He pointed at one of the room, probably the cleanest room there. "But only when all the laboratories downstairs are occupied." Sunhee gave positive nods at him.

The school bell soon rang. Sunhee was disappointed on the fact that she had to be separated from her new friend. “Should we go back to class now?”

“You go. I’ve told you that you won’t find me in class,” he giggled. “I’ll go later. Just maybe.”

Sunhee rolled her eyes. “Okay then, I’m going. See you again, Yoongi-ssi!” she stood up and got rid of the dust from her skirt before started walking.

“Just meet me here!” Yoongi shouted. He was still sitting on his place.

Sunhee gave a thumb up as a reply. First day isn’t always terrible. She smiled to herself before running down the stairs back to her class.

******

Meeting Yoongi had been Sunhee’s new daily schedule. She didn’t even try to make friends in her class since she had got him. Her classmates didn’t seem bothered by her presence either. Maybe they didn’t even notice her presence there.

What Sunhee did in class was no more than just studying. During recess and after school, she would run to the third floor, east wing, and met Yoongi there. Sunhee felt grateful to know Yoongi. They had so many things in common. That’s why she thought it’s unnecessary to mingle when she had a person whom nearly 100% matched her.

It’s been two weeks since she met him for the first time at the third floor of the building’s east wing. Yoongi vigorously waved at her as he saw her coming. He was already sitting on the floor, on the same precise spot they spent their time everyday.

“Sorry I didn’t get to meet you during the recess, it’s kind of hectic.” Sunhee slumped herself beside him, half throwing her bag to her side.

Yoongi smiled. “It’s okay. How’s your day?” he was watching Sunhee unpacking her lunch she brought.

“Tiring but it’s all fine. I’m so damn hungry. Have you had lunch?” she asked back. She didn’t waste her time to glance at Yoongi, focusing it all on her lunch.

“I have. You should stop talking and eat your lunch first before I eat it instead,” he told while ruffling her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter