Dix

The End Where I Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took them more than an hour to finish cleaning up their class. They didn’t speak to each other during the rest of time after Mr. Choi scolded Jin for not doing anything. Jin was panting as he collapsed on the floor from mopping the whole class. Sunhee stole a glance at him before she slung her backpack on her shoulder and grabbed all the equipments she used.

Jin lifted his head up a bit just to realize that Sunhee had walked out of the class, leaving him alone again without any words. He clicked his tongue as he got up and did the same. He took wide steps to the janitor room, going after her to put the cleaning equipments as well.

Sunhee coldly left him and proceed to the teacher’s room first. She hadn’t walked that far when Jin wrapped his arm around her shoulder again, pulling her closer to him. She took a deep breath before letting it out in a heavy sigh.

“Why? Bothered?” Jin sarcastically asked as he put a bubblegum into his mouth and started munching it. “You do remember our deal, right? You’re the one willing to do it,” he lightly chuckled. His words put her quiet during their walk to the teacher’s room.

“You’ve done.” Mr. Choi made his own conclusion when they appeared at the deserted teacher’s room. Sunhee simply nodded, representing them to respond. “Have a seat.”

Jin casually plumped himself on the chair while Sunhee hesitantly took a seat beside him. She later hung her head low, ready to swallow long lectures from the teacher. The bad guy Jin continued chewing on his gum as he looked straight at Mr. Choi, waiting for him to speak.

“What you’ve been doing since yesterday is really inappropriate to be done during lessons. You two are students. You’re supposed to be studying instead of showing affections to each other in class.”

Sunhee mentally scoffed at his words. Showing affections to EACH other, really?

“It’s okay if you’re dating each other, but please, you’re mature enough to look at your surroundings whether it’s a proper place or not. Classroom isn’t a right place to do such a thing,” he continued.

Sunhee would have shouted the truth if she could. She was eager to shout at him that they’re not even friends then how on the earth they could be dating.

“I don’t want to see you sitting side by side again starting tomorrow,” ordered him. “I don’t care about what you’re doing outside there, but I want you two to stay away from each other during classes.”

Those were the greatest words of him Sunhee had ever heard. She finally had a reason not to sit with the greatest devil. There’s no way for Jin to cheat on it either since it was Mr. Choi who told him to.

Jin was clearly flustered by the decision. “I’m sorry, but not letting her to sit with me is just stupid, Sir,” he mockingly disproved. “I mean, we’re not even elementary kids anymore to deal with that kind of prohibition.”

“I’m not taking back things I’ve said, Kim Seokjin. You have to deal with it,” he firmly stated. “If I caught you two sitting together again, I’ll put you into difficult situation, without a doubt, and I really mean that.”

Jin snorted as he crossed his arms and leaned his back on the chair harshly. Sunhee was holding her smile all along. Pleased that at least she could stay away from him during classes starting from the day after.

“Now you’re dismissed.”

Sunhee got up and bowed at the teacher before leaving the room first. The pissed off Jin followed her right away without manner. He spat the gum he’d been munching into the bin in front of the teacher’s room as he watched Sunhee walking down the deserted corridor ahead of him.

Sunhee was unloading her books to her locker when Jin snatched her bag and threw it on the floor. He angrily turned her body around in one swift move. A loud thud was heard as he pushed her body by the shoulders against the lockers. He leaned closer to her before lowering his face at the same height as hers.

“Happy now?” his sharp gaze was threatening her while his hands were grasping her upper arms harshly, pinning her onto the lockers. “You’re so damn stupid if you think you’re freed just by that stupid thing,” he scoffed.

Sunhee was once again thrown into another unfavorable situation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter