2. Awkward Honeymoon

Timid Househusband

"Sora-ya, if Sukjin hyung happy then Im also happy without any motive. It is an honor to be a mentor after your father and ....... "

 

Sora awoke, the sunlight get in through the window harshly, "This isnt my room, where am i?? "
"Good morning," the man greet Sora and went into the room, making that yeoja surprised by his arrival. "Well, I heard you like toast with strawberry jam and milk in the morning."
Sora was still half asleep when smelling her favorite toast, there hasn't been a single person who could make her favorite toast except Ha Donghoon; her late father's secretary.
"Gomawo," said Sora rubbed her eyes and raised the glass, "Did you already eat?"
"Dont mind me and eat the bread, hopefully fit your taste," said that namja named Lee Kwangsoo who's the husband of Sora now, he's the adopted son of Yoo Jaesuk and they lived in a middle-class circumstances. Simple life in the suburbs with friendly neighbors and family is Jaesuk's choice, wasn't able to give a child from her own then his wife adopted Kwangsoo from the orphan since his childhood. like Sora who's an orphan too from now on.
"Sora-sshi ..." that namja suddenly crack Sora's daydreaming by ing toast in front of
".... It's good, "said Sora still dazed and sleepy. "Here for you too,"
"No," replied Kwangsoo stiffly, "It's made by me so I shouldt eat it."
"Why?? im telling you to eat it!" Sora snatch the bread in his hand and feed him, "By the way ..... where are we? Why the sunlight was so bright?"
"We're in Thailand, it has been two days." Kwangsoo answered while take the plate and the empty cup then grab Sora's hair which look messy in front of her face.
"Hey what you think you're doing??!" Said Sora shocked because her lifted hair shows her greasy face, she was stunned realizing Kwangsoo tidy up her hair and her bangs up. "Ah .... so embarassing~ "
"Gwenchana." Replied Kwangsoo gently rubbing Sora's face with his hands, "Well now it's not greasy anymore."
Sora smell the scent behind Kwangsoo's clothes and stare at how neat is her husband. Combed hair and clean face, fresh scented soap is still unfolding from his neck, "Jeongmal .... For the first time I met namja which is neat, did you ever work so that you have that discipline character? "
Kwangsoo shook his head slowly, "Waeyo?"
Sora blinked, not believing that there are people in the world like Kwangsoo. "Aren't you ashamed? It's a woman's job. "
"Hahaha ..... if women could work in the field of masculine, why couldn't men work in the field of feminine?" Replied Kwangsoo smile showing off his white teeth makes Sora stunning. "Want to shower now?"
"Gwenchana I could take care of my own." Sora replied awkwardly, then implied a sense of disappointment on Kwangsoo's face after that. "Ehm Jeongmal gwenchana~ dont show that sad-faced like that~"
"Well should I wait outside or what?," asked Kwangsoo again, that rigid man perfectly do all the tasks that makes Sora feels more awkward and confused.
"Up to you." Replied Sora too lazy to think.

***

"Good morning newlyweds." greet Jihyo by phone, "Did you've done it?"
"Doing what? dont tell an ambigous thing to me" explains Sora, her other hand was busy playing a soap bubble. "That man .... Completely rigid and perfectionist, unlike Jongkook oppa."
"Of course, the people was also different." Comments Jihyo, "Then how is it, Yoo Jaesuk-sshi said he wants to have grandchildren soon~"
"Yak utgijima~ Uncle wouldn't said impossible nonsense like that ckck." Sora joked, "By the way ..... a few hours after the wedding finished, my neighbor Gary oppa was asking about you."
"Oh that peacegul face man?" Jihyo recall some guest's face at the wedding, "Waeyo?"
"He said your gaze caught his attention hahahahaha~" Sora laughing out loud, "Gary oppa rarely fall in love and attracted to woman, this is his first time talking about and that woman is you."
"Just let it be." Answer Jihyo, "When will you come home? The Office were quite without your presence Isanim, hehehe~"
Sora was reminded again that her late father is the President in Woosha. the company has now taken over by Gary, not by Kwangsoo and Jaesuk. She also surprised by her in-law's decision who chose to stay in the suburbs with his wife, let Kwangsoo stay with her while she worked in the office and her husband taking care of the house. Sora felt her world upside down now, she'd never heard the term "househusband" and now she has a husband who holds the status of it.
"Have you finished bath? Where we'll going today? "suddenly Kwangsoo knocks on the door, even though his voice was low but it surprising Sora.
"Wait a bit," said Sora, "Jihyo-ya I'll hung up now, see you later~ " she close the conversation and continued her bath, a few minutes later she came out and her hair combed by Kwangsoo.
"Long hair shouldn't be wet for long, must be combed out to dry." He said with a thin smile, Sora whose being treated like this feel the warmth in Kwangsoo's attitude. Since child, Sukjin taking care of her but rarely comb her hair like this.
"Dont you want to be a kindergarten teacher? Your character is suitable for kids." Comments Sora but Kwangsoo not reply directly. "But... you'd prefer to take care of the house, right? "
Kwangsoo not answer, staring at the Sora's brown hair which is now neatly. Sora holding his arm a little tighter and surprised him. "Hey Kwangsoo, answer me~"
Namja nodded slowly, "So... where we'll going today? ", Looking at the shoes he'd prepared in front of the door.
"Anywhere, but culinary travel so you wont have to cook again, okay?" Sora replied while flexing her body, "Save your energy for 2 days ahead, we're still in a long vacation."
They were out of the apartment and ride tuk-tuk to the Khao Sarn Road which contains a dining area, souvenir sales and salon. they try to find khai tot (grilled chicken) Sora craving for but haven't found it, and that yeoja getting tired because of the long road.
"Kwangsoo-ya, piggyback please." asked Sora in the middle of the walk, "Neomu himdeulrooo~" Sora's aegyo makes Kwangsoo's face flushed then he lifted Sora on his back and continue their journey.
"Is it okay to buy just the ingredients? I studied the recipe and cook that." Kwangsoo said, "How is it?"
"I want the sold ones, you're already cook from breakfast till dinner. I want you to rest." Spoke Sora without doubt, "Oh yeogitda~ ppali dwiyoraaa."
Kwangsoo walked fast toward the booth at first, but then become slower and Sora realize, "Am I too heavy?"
"Aniieyo, it's just that .... I wasn't strong enough to carry you, mianhae." Answer Kwangsoo sad, he put Sora in a chair in front of a nearby restaurant and then buy khai tot. "look I already bought it, let's find a tuk-tuk and go home."
Sora nodded. Day two in Thailand with Kwangsoo, he's a caring and discipline man but his attitude is stiff and he's weak because he couldn't carry me, however.... his smile stops my heartbeat for a moment, what should i do? Sora wondering while gazed at Kwangsoo along the way.