14. Meet the Childhood Friend

Timid Househusband

"That's not as easy, Jongkook oppa has a spy and he's not that stupid. you'll endanger yourself!"
"I disguise my name as the witness, Jebal Sora-sshi ... I just want him to stop bothering you, bother you, annoy Woosha."


"At what time you'll leaving if you didnt touch the breakfast till now?" Admonished Kwangsoo interrupted Sora's mind is recalled her phone conversation with Donghoon. "Are you still sick?"
Sora shook hands while taking off Kwangsoo's hand from her forehead and took a spoonful of rice, "I'm fine."
Kwangsoo bite his lips implied worried, "Today I'm going home, ahbuji says there's special guest for me. would you like to be picked up going home alone? "
"If i do overtime i'll call you," Sora finish her breakfast, wash her hands and took her purse. "Send my greetings to ahbunim and omonim, hopefully they are both in good health. Kalkeyo~"
"Nee josimhae." Answer Kwangsoo, "hahhhhh I think there's something wrong with Sora, she says she has been well but her face still pale. iis she lie to me?" sighed Kwangsoo
Kwangsoo's cellphone rang while he's gardening late Sukjin's favorite plant that still be taken care of him till this day, "Yeoboseo? Oh umma~ of course I will go, a few minutes longer I would be ready so take it easy .... kkeutnaseo nee." he said, turning off the conversation, "Who is this special guest till my told me to go quickly?"

***

"Yoon Eunhye-sshi, how's your comment about your husband scandal with Woosha company's manager?"
"I dont really know completely about that person but what I know is that woman is married. Jongkook oppa is not the kind of guy who paid attention to a married woman,"
"Is Kim Jongkook-sshi already explained who exactly this woman is?"
"Jongkook oppa is busy with a new project of the company. We rarely meet and talk because since my pregnancy, I stay at my parent's house." explain Yoon Eunhye,"I'm sure he'll soon explain what happened and I will patiently wait."

 
"Well ... see, what a tough answer for the Press." Praise Jaesuk while clearing the stalls which soon open, his gaze fixed on the new television mounted in the corner of the stall." I wonder how the responses of the Woosha, which I know they are still silent."
"Woosha slowly raise the prestige with the news eventhough there's no comment," said a man who suddenly came and sat in a chair, "the Press are tired by their treatment, but never mind .... Silence is golden when compared to talk of things not known to be true and prolong the news."
"Oh annyeonghaseo! you're here, son."Jaesuk surprised by that man's arrival and shake his hand," why dont you visit our house, Kwangsoo didnt come yet did he? "
"Hehe it seems like that samchong, annyeonghaseo." Said him friendly, "Gwenchana, I'm coming too fast while I promise to came after the stalls open. is there anything I can do?"
"Aniiyo just sit there, I'll make some tea," said Jaesuk, "How are you, is your work smoothly good?"
"Of course. thanks to prayer and the blessing, uncle." He answered authoritative, "How is Kwangsoo, I heard he's marrying one of the Woosha's director ... married to a career woman wouldn't be easy, right?"
"Hahahahaha you can ask that person later," said Jaesuk handed him a glass of tea, "What about you, to be successful it's troublesome sometimes
hehe ~"
"That it is, the projects who've been successful must be managed properly. Thank you for the tea." He said while sipping,"Is Kwangsoo working or taking care of the house as it used to? "
"Oh this is a person that we'd been talking about," Jaesuk welcomed Kwangsoo, "Kwangsoo-ya see who's coming. Your childhood friend who never forgot NamYang-ju~"
Kwangsoo surprised to see that man sitting in front of the stall, "Joongki-ya, you came here?"



"Why didnt you visit the house, do you want to accmpany me keeping the stall?" Said Kwangsoo on Joongki who eat behind him, "You're famous so shouldn't eat at a place like this."
"Why... This is my second home after Ilsan and Busan." Replied Joongki with bright smile, "I'll want to pick Jihyo noona and drove her to Ilsan."
"You're too bold, break the hearts of other men wasn't a difficult thing for you huh?" Kwangsoo shook his head remembering Gary who had a few sick days because Jihyo's relationship with Joongki, "By the way .... when did you propose to her, she's 30 years old soon and might not wait much longer."
Joongki smiles bitterly, "I dont know, I guess I didnt deserve to ask her because the time is not yet right." explain him, "My business, I cant leave them so I figured I couldnt get married now."
"Tsk, what that answer? as if you love your business career than yeoja ...." said Kwangsoo watching the news, an interview with Yoon Eunhye this morning repeated on another TV channel this afternoon. "You know Kim Jongkook? Sajangnim who had a scandal related to my wife and that person didnt want to open their mouth until now."
"I thought she's  just a Woosha director, is that director your wife? Why dont you take her to explain everything rather than widen the nonsense news made by Press, surely they have anything to do, right?" Suggest Joongki,"My question is who is reporting this, Jihyo noonal tells about this scandal and says there's no press during their meeting at that time."
"Em .... I dont know." Kwangsoo lie for fear of leaking important information,"Dont you think there's a spy behind Spartkook who want to destroy him internally?"
"It's possible but unlikely, hahah you are watching too much drama Kwangsoo-ya." Joked Joongki pat Kwangsoo's shoulder, "But better tell the truth as soon as possible for the good of the company, I promise to build cooperation with Woosha after this scandal's over. How?"
"Hahaha that's not my authority, but I will talk to her later." Says Kwangsoo while then showing his cellphone wallpaper, "It's my wife's Joongki-ya, what do you think ... is shee looks like a strong and confident woman?"
Joongki interested with the photos and take a look, "Oh is this Jihyo noona's bestfriend? It seems like I've seen her somewhere. Yak, by the way you got a call. "
Kwangsoo shocked and immediately picked up the phone, "Yeoboseo hyung, Mworago? Em .... Nee ... I'll be right there, keokjonghajima." He said,"I have to get back to Samseong-dong, Sora was sent home after come from the hospital, you want to come? "
"I have to go to Gangnam too, dont forget to say goodbye to your parents." Joongki take a piece of rice cake and went to Kwangsoo's house
.

***

"Ji Sora gwenchanie?"
Sora opened her eyes and stared directly with the Kwangsoo's concerned face, his warm hands clutching her hand and Sora suddenly pulled his hair with annoyed face. "I'm home alone after meet the doctor and my stamina is reduced due to lack of eating vegetables and fruit. Aigo why dont you give me those two things?"
"Mianhae! ..... it's my fault for fear waste it. Babo-ya Lee Kwangsoo, Babo-ya ~ " mutter him while knocking his head many times.
"Nee, neoddaemunae ~!" Sora replied still grabbing his hair furiously, "Eliminating stress you say? You create a new problem Lee Kwangsoo~!! "
"Mw .... MWO? did you get the appendix or diarrhea??" Kwangsoo didnt understand," Sora mianhae Aaaaaaaa!!! I will pay for the cost of your surgery if you need to, jinjjaeyo~~ let me go and then we talk nice arraseo?? "
"Tch Babo aniiya?" Sora took her hand to her stomach, "It feels a bit hard isnt it? The doctor said there's a life here since 2 weeks ago. No wonder today ... i should be had a period but it turns out that ..... "
"Maldo Andwae ...." Kwangsoo widened his eyes and covering his mouth in disbelief, "Jinjja anmideoyeo .... Eo, .... Ottokhaeyo? "
"Saturday night when you bought me soju. I think that a forgetfull thing did it?" Sora comment as she folded arms,"Jinjja Lee Kwangsoo, i thought you havent been dating so I think you wont.... "
"Eiiii why you underestimate me?" Cut Kwangsoo and take Sora's hand to his chest, "Did you feel my heartbeat? Jinjja ..... I cant hold it, Im so Happyyyy~~" he kissed Sora's forehead and makes her blushing. "Starting today you should learn to manage your temper because you'll be very sensitive to 9 months ahead arraseo? oh right Joongki come to father's house this morning. "
"Dalkyeonghajyo~~ I also knew it, what a relieve if you happy, but dont told everybody before they're recognize alright? hehe~" Sora replied hiding her happiness in a slight smile, "By the way... did you said Song Joongki? you know that that CakHan's president?"
Kwangsoo nodded, "He's my junior high school friend before moved to Busan, he commented about your case and he advised me to ..." said Kwangsoo later to explain everything.