10. Opened the Past Memories

Timid Househusband

"Are you pregnant Sora-sshi? wow my son had a fast progress~"

 

Sora opened his eyes, remembered her father in-law's word on their holiday and also Jihyo's word that he wanted to have grandchildren soon. "Dapdaphae," she slowly muttered remembering Kwangsoo was sensitive to sound or movement while asleep, that namja who usually sleep facing the door now sleeps while hugging her comfortably and again Sora still couldnt used to it despite their marriage will reach the first year .
Sora thought , "If being hugged while asleep still uncomfort to me, how to..... make it?" she muttered again, "I honestly havent thought to have a children because there are many conflicts in Woosha ..... but father in-law's word keep appears in my mind~" she thought. Jihyo who still dating Joongki even though she had heard Gary's confession, Spartkook who didnt give up the snatch Woosha's employees are the conflict for Sora .
"I think Kwangsoo wasnt ready yet, our physical contact increasing but he's stilll act stiff as a father." Sora kept thinking while staring at the ceiling, "But from the early spring Kwangsoo often kiss me before bed, what is that mean? Is that a signal that he wants to do it? Oh no no ... I wont do it before Woosha become the famous company in the business area~"
"Oh ...... you wake early?" Kwangsoo squinted and looked at his watch, "6 in the morning? Why it still dark huh?"
"It seems to be overcast, good morning." Sora replied as she kissed his hand with ​​nose and Kwangsoo suddenly up then kiss Sora's lips and then hugged her tightly. "Hey it's still early ..... wae kkapjjaki?" Said Sora wondering
"Just want to do it." Replied Kwangsoo shortly then uniting his eyebrows in surprise. "Is this a sign that we should .... "
"Andwae," Sora said shortly, "I have to get work because today i'll have the presentation of income and shares of the company." She got out of bed stretching while opens the room curtains and look outside the turbulent cloudy .
"Until when?" Kwangsoo suddenly asked, "In summer, our marriage will reach a year but we hadn't had signal for a new family member. my father keep asking about you so what are you waiting for?"
Sora combing while sat in front of Kwangsoo and he's immediately binds her hair . "If that time has come I'll let you know, Woosha still had a lot of problems and being fragile, please understand ... it's not that I dont want to." Explain Sora, Kwangsoo nodded and left the room to get the apron and warm breakfast.

***

"Mianhae, Joongki were too meaningful to me so..... I cant."
"
Oppa trust my intuition and destiny because my intuition says that you are mine, Song Jihyo."

 

Jihyo smiled at the memory their trip at Friday night, a lot of things they share before she's arrived and leaving Gary behind.
"Noona do you hear me?" Said the voice owner across Jihyo's phone that is none other than Joongki's, "Dont do your overtime today and mind your health always, take care~"
" Gomawo i'll never forget that you know? You also take care, miss you~" replied Jihyo end the conversation and enter her workroom, there's Gary who's making coffee in the buffet. "Annyeonghaseo sajangnim~"
Gary responded her greeting with a nod, " I think it;s a bit cloudy today, probably because the sun goes to Busan." said Gary with meaningful smile while Jihyo just smile bitterly.
"It's still early but fortunately not all employees are coming, your word was dangerous." Comments Jihyo, she always came 1 hour before the office opens and incidentally she met Gary who usually come in the afternoon. "You come early, is there any unexpected things happened?"
Gary shook his head slowly and sit , "Today is presentation day, you forgot it? Did your mind being left out in Ilsan or Busan?" , Jihyo smiled faintly saw her president were still disappointed to her and express it with a joke .
"I didnt forget it." she answered calmly. "Isanim already come, annyeonghaseo~" greets Jihyo at Sora who somehow looks worried .
"Didnt you see something in your intuition today?" Sora asked with panic, shorted breath and sweat flowing down her forehead, "Things are getting serious really,"
"What is it? what you are talking about?" ask Gary confused then Sora shows something on her phone screen.

From : Ha Donghoon
Mianhae, starting today I'll draw my positions as a director.


 

Friday night ...


"Sign the contract, quickly!" Said a man dressed in black pull Donghoon's hand with force, "Read and sign here."
Donghoon who's in a semi-conscious state due to the effects of anesthetic read it slowly , "With this letter, I recommend myself ..... ..... as .... As ....... "
"Hey read that silently, ppalihae!" Said another man, he raised Donghoon's hands while pulling his hair too. Donghoon who's physically and mentally collapsed sign a contract slowly, "We hope you keep quiet and move silently if you're not .... Your family will be our next target, Got it?"
"Wae ...." Donghoon open his mouth afterwards , "Why your president needs me? Did they have anything related with me? why not someone else?"
"Dunno." Replied the other man lifted Donghoon's forehead and looked at his battered face, "Why dont you ask yourself?"
Donghoon's being thrown out from the car that kidnapped him, a few hours later his wife Byul find Donghoon in the middle of the road. "Jagiya what's wrong with you?? Who the heck are doing this?? salyeocuseyo, salyeocuseyo!!"

***

"At that time he said he wanted to go to the supermarket, but when I leave the house 1 hour later I found him lying unconscious in the road. this is terrible Gary- sshi, I dont understand why this should happen to my husband huhuhu~~" Byul tell Gary with tears while Jihyo and Sora look Donghoon in the ICU.
"What happened?" Sora asked the nurse who examined Donghoon's infusion bottle, her eyes were bleary saw her senior unconscious with a bruised face covered with wounds .
"Patients experiencing traumatic injury with blunt objects around the body and face then inhale substances that cause loss of consciousness, he's woke up after 2 days in critical condition." explain the nurse as she left the room, Jihyo covered her face with confusion and sadness.
"Donghoon sunbae, I'm here." Sora speaks then rub Donghoon's hand, "feel better?"
Donghoon smiled, though his eyes remained closed, "What happened, did you were hit by a vehicle?" asked Sora and answered by the slow shake, "Then why did you battered, is there anyone who threatened you?"
Jihyo whispered to Sora , "I think Spartkook is the culprit because they think his position was no longer significant in Woosha since your father's gone." she said softly, reminding Sora on her conversation with Donghoon before the meetings with Spartkook, "Spartkook's president were famous with his incredible force strategy, he would ask others to help his "dirty" tactics and become invicible."
"So how was hos condition? " Gary appears in front of the room after calming Byul, "Is he were able to explain his motives behind that message now? "
Sora holds her head and emotions after hearing Jihyo's hypothesis , "The Evidence aren't exist, we couldn't sue recklessly because it would endanger us, this is a really clean tricks. Ottokhaeyo?"


"Your senior was being kidnapped and tortured? " Kwangsoo clarify Sora's statement, they held a talk session before bed . "Maybe ..... Spartkook?"
"Even you who didnt really know anything, suspect that company." Sora patted his cheeks many times, "Although it's still a hypothesis but why did you speak the same?"
"I have an acquaintance from Spartkook and he said that his president were too ambitious; make every effort for company's fame and power
." explain Kwangsoo, "Emmmm when I pick you at the café, you 're with him right? You two on the balcony and I think it was suspicious." He said firmly, "Did you two have something related?"
Sora gasped for a moment, wondering why Kwangsoo still remember the incident. "Of course our relationship is business-oriented, I'm in charge of approving cooperation between companies so we talk in private."
Kwangsoo smile bitterly, "Did you think I'm stupid? Is Business relationship makes tears?" He said irritably, "Besides I havent fully know the background of the daugther of Woosha's late president, you'd better tell me before I assumed everything wrongly. What's your true relationship with Kim Jongkook?"
Sora felt pressured from Kwangsoo's question, the memories about Jongkook until his wedding news with Yoon Eunhye and Sukjin's figure who had died emerged back into her mind. She opened and hoping that Kwangsoo didnt think bad of it, "Jongkook is my ex-boyfriend, he cheated with Yoon Eunhye and makes your father in-law past away when he's hear that news."