8. New Rival Appears

Timid Househusband

"Saehaebok manhi badeuseyo yeoreobun ~" greet Gary after the vacation is over, "Ah this holiday is less satisfied because my time with ' the ace ' isnt much."
Sora surprised to hear Jihyo's nickname being mentioned, "Hopefully this year our company were able to get a new trainee like our 'ace' - nim." Gary continued his speech, Donghoon who's sit near there just laughed softly.
"What are you doing in vacation, dating?" Sora whispered in Jihyo , "Why did your nick being call over and over by him, is he gone crazy over you?"
Jihyo shook her head. didnt understand the situation, "We're having a party at Donghoon isanim's villa for 2 days, that's all."
"Did you sleep with him? " Sora whispers, making Jihyo shocked and pinch her arm, "Aw that hurts! Why were you pinching me!?" Cried Sora.
"Miccheosseo? Of course not, isanim's villa have much room and I sleep alone." Explain Jihyo panic while returned to her desk , she unknowingly made ​​eye contact with Gary , "Eh .... Emmmm good morning sajangnim, happy new year."
"Kotjimal," Donghoon whispered as he approached Sora's work table, "They play with snow ball till collapse, sharing warm drinks and karaoke together. Did you recommending Jihyo for sajangnim?"
"Anii." Sora replied with a shock because she's accidentally open an online news website with the headline is Kim Jongkook. "When my father past away, sajangnim ask about Jihyo and i tell him that she's my best friend and Woosha's new employees."
"You're not lying, right?" Donghoon stared at Sora's computer screen , "See what you read 'Honeymoon in Europe, Kim Jongkook Still Doing Business'? hey you're already married why can't you move on?"
"Goodness... I just want to read the news, if the headlines was about him... is it my fault?" Sora said defensively , "He just got married and honeymooned, famous person certainly captured by mass media."
"You're well -known too, why didn't your marriage is being reported?" Donghoon joked , "Oh you're famous when you're dating with that muscular sajangnim i guess,"
"Eish ..... " said Sora almost cursing and holding up her fist, then suddenly heard the sound of the receptionist called Jihyo.
"Excuse me , a guests for Song Jihyo. " she said, that yeoja whose name is called then exit the room and everybody return to their business.
"A guess in the early morning?" Sora muttered suspiciously , "Jamsimanyo I 'll find out who's the guest." Sora left Donghoon, but when she's about to come out Jihyo is back with a bouquet in her hand, shocked the whole employee including Gary.
" Who's sent this? " ask Sora opened the card with a label from CakHan corp in the bouquet that says ...


Only Jihyo who's the most beautiful like this flower, Lets Date :)
Song Joongki .

 

***

 

CakHan corp : The Company which Promised Goodness In Investment ?
Song Joongki ( CakHan corp 's Owner ) : " Business Is Like Water River "


"Tch what is this , CakHan were a small company but has been in the news," said Sora ferret out the news about that company , "who's Song Joongki? is it because your title as ' the ace' has entered the newspaper then he's interested in you ? "
"Aniiyaaaaaa ~ " said Jihyo when sipping her mocha coffe, they talks in a café near the office while utilizing the free wifi. "Song Joongki is my old friend before I'm moved into this neighborhood, he admired Kim Jongkook's father who happens to be the founder of Spartkook. The last time we met ...... he said some crap." explained Jihyo pouting her lips .
"What is it?" Sora asked, "Did you see sajangnim's face? as if he might destroy the bouquet that you receive hahahaha~"
Jihyo sighed, "Joongki said ' I'm going to ask you out if I already have my own company' and .... Looks like he keeps the promises, Ah that promise was long ago when we were in elementary. "
Sora raised an eyebrow in disbelief , "It seems that boy wasnt kidding. Ah .... If I could support sajangnim, I will do that."
" Hey what's support?! it has nothing to do!" Said Jihyo exasperated, "Im afraid that media will wafted me because of this morning's event, you know the ferocity of the mass media right?"
Sora scratched her head who weren't itchy, flashbacked in 3 years ago when Jongkook told the media that he found his dream girl, immediately press swarming around Sora's house for 3 days even they set up a tent. Though they both have known each other since college but Jongkook asked Sora's out after their career begins.
"Ah ~ ~ jinjja museowo ottokke." Jihyo moaned , "Even I feel that everybody's eyes on me ~ "
"Only me who's look at you," Gary suddenly appeared, his face weren't funny as usual because this time he veiled jealousy on the Jihyo's bouquet, "What vehicle will you ride to avoid my offer this time, Subway ? Taxi ? Or the boy who gave you flowers?"
"Look at him..... very jealous." Comments Sora that makes Jihyo elbowed her in the ribs, "Waeyo? That's the reality."
Jihyo pouting because she has to facing this strange situation, "Mollaeyo, if it's possible I dont want to go home!"
"Gwenchana if you didnt want to go home, but you must return to the oppa's heart." Said Gary sounded poetic, rag and frustrating. Sora sighed seeing her oppa's behavior
"I told you to move quick right? ' the ace' were always targeted as it should be." Sora Comments are rewarded by Jihyo's pinch again , "Ah why did I being tortured again? I'll go home, spend your time both while it can."

 

***

 

"Please eat." asked Kwangsoo taking off his apron, this time he cooked fried rice with oyster sauce and bacon. "Take your eyes off the laptop before I cleaned up this table."
"Waeyoooooo, why is everybody torture me mentally? dapdaphae." moaned Sora move the laptop to the dining room and began to eat, "Why is this night menu were fried rice ? "
"To let us sleep soundly, fried rice could make us sleepy." explained Kwangsoo , "what the hecking news are you looking at the internet till you refuse to eat?"
"Song Joongki, did you know that name? he's the CakHan founder," said Sora with a full mouth, "It's a small company but it soared in the media because the boss were handsome and young. Aish visual marketing is one of the sucessfull business trick but it doesnt seems right!"
Kwangsoo quiet while thinking about what Sora asked, "Song Joongki? It was like the name of my old friends at home but I'm not sure."
"Maldo Andwae, Jihyo used to live in Busan and it means that he .... jakkaman," Sora back to her laptop looking for that namja's biographical data. " It turns out that corp CakHan were the largest company in Busan, Seoul is still owned by Spartkook ... mwo? So he's come here so far for ..... wah michigetda~"
"Yak dont eat while walking around." Kwangsoo draws Sora returned to the table , "So .... What makes you mad huh?"
"That man ..... live in Busan and this morning he came to Woosha giving a bouquet of flowers." Replied Sora, she finishes her dinner and back to the laptop, "My intuition says there's something wrong . "
Sora busy looking for an online news website while Kwangsoo
washing the dishes and felt something vibrating at the dinner table , "Gary hyung calling~" Bid Kwangsoo and Sora immediately pick up the phone
"Yeoboseo," Sora's eyes busy staring at the laptop , "Intuition about Jihyo ? what is it? " Sora stop talking when she saw the headlines of the Busan local website:


Go to Seoul , President CakHan corp Become Mass Questions
Busan ( 05 / 01 ) President of CakHan corp , Song Joongki ( 25 ) flight to Seoul this morning. When visited by the press, President Song said: "A business with long-term partners." and left without further comment. According citizen's testim,ony, he brought a bouquet of flowers to the company with " W " initials

 

"So the local press ...... sniff his motive?" Kwangsoo muttered while read the news, "And ..... is he the person who came to the office?"
"Busan local press certainly won't be silent, they will look for further news." Says Sora still on the phone with Gary , "If Jihyo's detected, should we protect her and give the press denial testimony? It's like the cooperate tactic by Spartkook for me, I certainly wont give Jihyo away." explain Sora , "So .... we have to wait that president comes again and ask what's his real intention."
Talks end, then Sora sighed. "Did you think this is a simple matter Kwangsoo-ya, but why did i see this as a big matter for Woosha? what hapeen to me?"