15. The Enemy's Plan

Timid Househusband

Ji Sora, Woosha Director: "CEO Kim is my ex-lover"
"No need to comment if didn’t know the facts."-Kang Gary, Woosha company CEO
Not Knowing the husband’s past, Yoon Eunhye quiet
Giving the Statement, Director Ji Accompanied by husband

 

"Ahbuji jeongmal choisonghabnida weren’t able to visit due to unimportant things. Choisonghabnida..... morning sick aren’t good." Sora Confide in front of the her father’s tomb that already 1 year she didnt visit at, now it’s filled with snow. "And forgive because Kwangsoo still lost here, James Lee Kwangsoo eodiya?!"
"Choisonghabnida, choisonghabnida ~!!" Kwangsoo pat him clothes which full of snow, he placed a bouquet on the tomb, "Annyeonghaseo ahbuji, your daughter ..... despite being pregnant she’s still agile, she ran here after I park the car."
"It’s because i miss him you know? Aigo did you tripped in a pile of snow??" Sora said in disbelief, "Running? Aniiyo, dont  listen to his words ahbuji. He lied~~"
"Eiiii when did I?," said Kwangsoo pouted his mouth, "Ahbuji, gomapta for helping Sora solve the case. Now we live in peace without the disruption and conflict, and her temper more controlled. Gomapta."
Sora nodded slowly while lock her arm with Kwangsoo who protect her from the snow rain. "Lets go home, the rain is getting heavy and we didnt bring an umbrella."
"Let eat outside." Says Kwangsoo on their way to the car park
"How about my own dishes... or stop by to visit Donghoon’s newborn son?" suggest Sora who’ve been learn cooking since her pregnancy, "I’d like to chat with Byul unnie, it wasnt long before I'll be a mother too hehe~"
Kwangsoo nodded, turning on a heater and away from the funeral, "Why am I.... always seeing a kind of beauty in every pregnant yeoja? Is it because the maternal aura that emanated from them huh?"
"Jinjja? Did Yoon Eunhye sajangnim also look beautiful when she’s having an interview back then? "Sora asked back," I thought so, then ..... don’t I look beautiful? "
Kwangsoo laugh innocently at Sora’s question, "You never look pretty, but always look cute."
"Eiiii you’re getting smart to impress every woman," said Sora as she felt her phone vibrate, there is one message ..


From: Private Number
This is Jongkookie, can we meet on the freeway near my house? just talk ^ ^


"Um ..... what? Is there any matters at the office? "Asked Kwangsoo while driving," I’ll drive you to the office."
"Aniiya i could do it myself., Anyway today I took the day off but there’s Woosha business partner who wants to meet me," Sora lied, she didnt want Kwangsoo getting angry when hearing Jongkook’s name, "It's okay, It's still 3 months so dont worry."

***

"Maybe our daughter  forgive you but we are not! Dont ever come to see her again! "


Tuuut tuuut tuuut .... That tone is heard after Eunhye’s parent yelling at him, Jongkook close his phone and exhale deeply. The Dew could be seen from his mouth indicates Anyang’s cold weather this night.
"Kim Jongkook," called a voice behind him, he saw Sora comes shaded in black umbrella. She approach Jongkook who’s sitting overlooking the highway, slippery road makes the road looks empty
"Annyeong, bap meogeo?" Greet Jongkook and Sora nodded with rosy cheeks, "What did your husband said when you going to meet me?"
"I didnt say anything because I didnt want to provoke a negative temper," Sora replied, "It's cold by the way, why did you wait outside the car? Do you smoking? "
Jongkook walks into his car and opened the back door, "Come on in, the weather is getting cold." He said, Jongkook lit the heater and sat in the passenger seat with Sora.
"Where did you know my number, I thought you had it removed?" Sora began talks
"I never delete it even though I know you'll do that," said Jongkook staring out the window, "It's been 3 months since the completion of our case, and .... I think I actually realized that every time I come Woosha... It’s because I’ve missed you. "
Sora swallowed her saliva hearing Jongkook’s statement that is not consumed, "Aafter one year? What do you missing about, why? "
 Jongkook stared at Sora's face and grabbed it, "This woman’s voice that used to say good morning and promises to be a career woman and keep up with me, used so said she wants to be a wife who stay beside me. This woman’s  face who’s crazy about me and  never cried in front of me, This woman’s eyes which is very strong even when I was betray her and  it didnt flow any tears. "
Sora eyeballs glazed over Jongkook’s words that continue to flow, "This woman’s lips that emit a soothing speech when my father died. The lips which full of smiles and joy, the lips which .... Sometimes suffocating me ... I missed everything on yo even your name too, I miss you so much."
Sora blinked repeatedly to hold her tears trickling down the cheeks, she knews Jongkook never drank and he’s blabbering when something’s happen to him "Actually what happened ... oppa?"
Jongkook gasp, Sora call him 'oppa' one year after their separation, "You really know me..... me and Eunhye were threatened to have a divorce." Explain him, "It’s my parents in-law’s order, I really want to explain it to Eunhye but they block me .... Even I couldn’t accompany her when giving a birth, ottokhaeyo? My daughter will be born but I couldnt see her, how do you feel if you were me? "
Sora's eyes are empty then realized when Jongkook finished, "Why did you call me? Im from your past and weren’t the solution of your relationship, our lives were different and no matter what happens .... You have to deal with it. "answer Sora," It really hurts if something you really want aren’t achieved, what you have to do is find a new plan. "
"No, you are my answer." Jongkook replied firmly, "Lets go back like before. When we sharing laugh together, when you hold me and filled my head with your scent, when you kiss me and make my heart flutter and my breath stopped for a moment. I promise not to let you down again. "
Suddenly Jongkook kiss and hugged her, that yeoja was surprised and couldn’t take it off. Her breath shortened after she took off the kiss. "Why are you doing this, you roll back a bitter memory that I’ve been forgotten about you." she answered while stammering and  blushing. "When you steal my first kiss, when you lied and betrayed me ..... and now you ask me again? Waeyo? Gurae wae! "

"You think I'm a woman who easily turned by a person's wealth? No im not! You see, I'm married and you have no right to ask me back legally and mentally!" Sora showed her right hand ring finger circled by white gold ring gifted by Kwangsoo on their marriage," Now ... I'm not easily amazed for perfection, I’ve changed of course because of you; the namja who got everything then dumped me! "
Jongkook take a deep breath while tilting his head, his anger peaked. "I think I broke my destiny so this is what happened." he answered, "I wish time could be turned back when we are together, you would have my arms forever right? "
Sora held his breath and united her eyebrow, "Although time goes back, I still chose Lee Kwangsoo but it’s not  because his perfection or ability he showed me; as you show it to me 3 years ago. " she answered sarcastically, "But his attempt to make this stubborn woman turned her back for him by her humility and loyalty."
"Oh, so you wouldn’t believe me if I tell my heart?" Jongkook increase his voice, "What does that stupid tall man done until you defend him continusly? I lowered my pride for this!" He starts yelling, “I marry Eunhye just for business ~ I am the only son and I were assigned by my late father to raise the prestige of Spartkook but now everything is useless, I went back to my real heart and I need you Sora-sshi ~~ you’re filling my day for 3 years! "
Sora smiled sarcastically, "My father taught me to not remember painful memories and you’re the one of all." she answered, "You should be ashamed to throw crap in front of my baby, it didnt deserve to listen it." Sora touch her belly and open the door, "Im going, thank you for the conversation."
Jongkook stunned after hearing the Sora’s statement, "Baby?! Eish Geu ssaeki .... how dare he touchs Sora! "he exclaimed as he squeezed the glass miniature and smashed it into pieces, bloods flows and dripping on the carpet’s car. His breathing getting wilder while he picked up the phone
"Yes.... soon I will go for this plan, it’s failed now but of course all plans must be accompanied by a backup plan arra?" he said while holding his anger, "It can’t be her, just go to her friend’s house. Her ex-besfriend.... actually."
Jongkook rubbed his bleeding hand with a tissue while keeps talking, "It could be more risky." He said, "I got an information about what’s that “the big mouth” done to me so better shut his mouth quickly, we shouldn’t keep a traitor in the company should we? "