12. It's been a while, enemy...

Timid Househusband

"Is this would relieving stress? if so... let do it."

Kwangsoo opened his eyes, this morning is a fresh morning after a extreme night that he went through. He saw their clothes scattered on the floor, finally they done it. "Daebak, is this the strength of ' Night Duty ' we eve did it unconsciusly." murmured Kwangsoo then looked at his watch, the time shows at 8 am.
"Jagiya irreona." Kwangsoo picking up clothes and put it on Sora, "Did you have a nice sleep? Eiiiii is it because of today is Sunday?"
"Completely eliminating stress, Gary oppa should drink as much as possible because He often said ' stress ' " Sora responded Kwangsoo's greeting , " Ah .... I'm going back to bed."
"Didnt you hungry?" asked Kwangsoo finished dressing her, that yeoja shook head rubbed her  eyes while staring at the bedroom window.
"My head spinning but soju is really nice, No wonder that ahbuji forbid me to drink because i feels soar in the air~" Sora blabbering then slammed her head on the mattress, at saturday night they were at home watching TV while drinking soju. Kwangsoo bought it and Sora already drunk in the second bottle, Kwangsoo take her to sleep and her attitude changed become wild and 'hungry'. she ripped his clothes while blabbering until finally they in bed this morning .
" Ei ..... is this kid still drunk?" Said Kwangsoo pull her chin and look at her stoned face, he shook his head in surprise. "I thought you're good at drinking, I still expect think that you'll rip my clothes, I had to sew it before wider." Comments him then threw the Sora's hair into her face. " Ji Sora this woman ...... ah jinjjaeyo," Kwangsoo keep muttering as he left the room.

***

Monday .....


"Good morning Ha Donghoon," greet Jongkook with neat suit, " getting comfortable already? "
"Im working on it sajangnim, annyeonghaseo." Reply Donghoon, "I should finish the task in one month, since my position is now different then I had to learn from the beginning. Choisonghabnida."
"Being a secretary of the president is not easy, but I believe you will easily adapt. I see your potential," said Jongkook with a pride smile, "I'll go back to my room."
Donghoon bow to his new sajangnim then sighed. "Ottokhaeyo, all this stuff makes me dizzy .... Why should be me, is Sora have an intuition like Gary hyung as well? Eish!"


From : Song Jihyo
Joheun Ajim oppa , how are you?


Donghoon stared at the message from Jihyo, "Huh i miss this girl. It's already one month passed and we havent met," he said, of course Donghoon couldnt meet them in person because he had signed a contract that says when he connected with Woosha party, his family would be threatened. Donghoon are in a difficult position because his position is now secretary of the president who's the existence is vital.
"Donghoon - ah ... " Jongkook out of his room,  his days feels lighter since he had Donghoon in his company when his wife Yoon Eunhye about to give birth . "Shall we have lunch together ? Incidentally my wife has been resting in a hospital and she couldnt make ma lunch. You're going with me okay?"
Donghoon nodded smiling while took his phone into his pocket, " Got a pregnant wife sometimes inconvenient especially when they have nausea or strange things wish that has to be accomplish, did you also feel it?"
"Nee, uri Eunhye does that too, get nausea easily and more sensitive. Sometimes I had to calm her when she's angry because of something simple." explain Jongkook, "She couldnt get into the kitchen and cook since the 8 months pregnancy , since then I always eat at the restaurant."
"My wife can still cook in that time," said Donghoon, "so where we get to lunch?"
Jongkook smiles with a meaning , " i want to go to a nice restaurant near Woosha, is there any?"
Look at him, is he going to meet Sora again? Donghoon's mind getting upset, what's his motives to take me from Woosha but still roaming around? Like a little boy showing off the toys seized from his friend.
" You seem to have forgotten, well just go there and find it." Answer Jongkook, "It would be nice if I could meet someone there."



From : Donghoon oppa
Tell Sora to have a lunch inside the office, Kim Jongkook took me out for lunch around Woosha .


Jihyo swallowed, she and Sora had been out of the office since 15 minutes ago and she justread the message now
"What is it, You're waiting for Gary oppa?" Sora asked while her food has arrived, "My face got a little red right? maybe because of too much drinking yesterday."
"Uh you're never drink alcohol before, Who got you?" Jihyo asked suspiciously , "Dont tell me ..... that you meet Jongkook oppa again?"
"Why did you call his name? of course not. I drink with Kwangsoo~ we spend the saturday night while watching TV and drinking. After that .... Em I woke up with a dizzy head," said Sora, "Luckily i didnt vomiting because it hurts my throat."
"Seolma ..... eiiii dont tell me .... " Jihyo guessing again , " Aigo uri isangnim ! Finally you ... "
"Mwoyooooooo~" Sora replied as she covered her face and shook her head frantically , "Please, why do you keep talking about that topic? so hurry up married with Joongki if you curious~"
Now Jihyo covering his face, "Why suddenly talking about marriage?? Joongki seemed unprepared and he hasnt proposed to me until now and we rarely met. Just see it later,"
"Hopefully there's no such thing happens because you rarely meet, yeah you know what I'm talking about." Sora said as she ate , " So ... can I order some soju?"
Jihyo snap Sora's hand from the menu book, "It's still the working hour, your work could be messy and sajangnim will definitely angry,"
"Well, eo ... ige mwoya ?" Sora's phone suddenly pup out the front page of an news website which talk about Jongkook. "Why it always like this, ah touchscreen phone always.... "
Sora's word stopped when she saw the arrival of two namja in front of her and one of them is Donghoon, "A ... annyeonghaseo, may we join ? The table is fully booked."
Sora nodded slowly, couldnt take his eyes from Donghoon that comes with Jongkook who are now in front of her.

***

"It's been a while, your husband is doing good right?" Jongkook start a conversation while waiting for his order, " Incidentally ... I ask Donghoon to eat the most delicious meal at the restaurant here and didnt expect to see you again~"
Sora nodded and went back to eat, didnt get an appropriate response then Jongkook talk again. "My wife ..... you know Eunhye right? We'll have children soon and I 'll invite you to our baby shower, I expect it to be a boy but Eunhye expect it to be a girl. Ottokhaeyo ? Do you think that we'll got what?"
that Yeoja still eating as if there was nothing to talk to him and Jongkook getting upset. "Hey Ji Sora, your ears are still functioning well right?"
"Aigo Isangnim, our lunch time is running out~! " Jihyo suddenly draw Sora's arm after looking at her watch, "Let's pay and get back to the office."
Jongkook hold on Jihyo's
hands afterwards, "couldnt you leave your isangnim and returned to the office by yourself?" ask him harshly, Donghoon eat while glancing occasionally , the atmosphere became tense ; Jihyo eyebrows doubled of anger.
"Choisonghaeyo we should be back." Answer Jihyo calm, she helps Sora get up but Jongkook hold her another hand. that yeoja finally opens
"What do you want?" she ask loudly, " I had lunch with the secretary of my president, I could get fired if breaking the rules. Now let me get back to the office!"
The whole restaurant stared toward their seats because there's Jongkook who often be a ​​headlines of mass media, "What I want is just talk." Answer Jongkook.
"About what, take Jihyo from Woosha? Why dont you just talk to Gary oppa?" Sora getting panic, her heart pounding. "Oh i get it, a namja like you are always 'play' with a clean hands right? Donghoon are in Spartkook today it was also your doing, arent you satisfied by just hurting me?"
"Tch, this yeoja talk nonsense." Jongkook replied , "Look at your life now, your husband isnt working, your in-law just had a stall in the suburbs and you didnt have children until this time while you get married earlier than I did, is he also couldnt give you a child? How can you stand to live like this, why dont you divorce the useless man like him?"
Sora stared Jongkook sharply, "You have no right to judge Kwangsoo like that because you didnt know and didnt understand about our lives, Mind your own business!" Said Sora threw Jongkook's hands and went out of the restaurant with Jihyo.