3. When fever gets us closer..

Timid Househusband

Every morning I find the white-skin namja asleep next to me , the man who always watching me with a rigid's stare, never dare to against me like my father even though I knew he didnt like to being argue with, that Househusband ....

 

"Kwangsoo-ya did you have a fever? your body's temperature was high." Sora ventured to touch Kwangsoo after a honeymoon in Thailand a weeks ago, this morning Kwangsoo still in bed and that's strange because he always got up early to make breakfast for Sora .
"I dont know, what time is it ?." Kwangsoo put his contact lenses and look at his watch. Still in a state of lying in bed, both are struggle from extraordinary drowsiness, "Oh it's 7 o'clock. Sora - sshi ppali irreona you have to work. I'll make a breakfast later."
Sora surprised by her husband who was using a watch, " rest a bit, let Donghoon brought breakfast for me, his Cooking wasn't too bad really." Sora stops Kwangsoo to get up from bed, her keen sense of smell again capture the scent of that man from the pillows and bolsters in front of him.
"But I have to, Donghoon said today he'll arrive late because his wife was pregnant and experiencing morning sick often." that Namja insisted and get up from the bed, "after all I 've wearing contact lenses and couldn't sleep anymore, so what do you want for today's breakfast?"
"I want you." Says Sora firmly, making Kwangsoo stunned then pull the blanket . "Please rest and listen to me for your health, just take the contactout and wear glasses, you got it?" Says Sora then out of the room, she sets the thermometer and a cold water to compress Kwangsoo's forehead and seeking the febrifuge.
"Yeoboseyo Jihyo-ya, my husband seems sick so I'll come late." Sora immediately called the office while looking for Kwangsoo's glasses and Jihyo picked up the phone coincidentally. "His body's temperature was high this morning so Im a bit worry. Nee I would go but did you already know that Donghoon sunbae will come late too? Okay thank you~"
Sora entered the room and insert the thermometer into his mouth and put sunglasses on his side, " Your b
ody temperature rising, please rest okay? " said Sora, Kwangsoo stays in bed while Sora put a wet towel on his forehead, "Should i take the day-off? 39 degrees was quite high."
"Please go." Answer Kwangsoo stiff and uncomfortable , "Im okay, i can take care of myself." He said . Sora who hear it feels Kwangsoo didnt believe her attention and sense of worried, She's upset and walked away to the office.


***

 

" How can this be, did you both exhausted after the honeymoon?" Jihyo in the office asked , " Did you guys keep doing it until he's sick? it's strange, it has to be you that suffer in pain isn't it?"
"What the..... yes we've done it, walking the streets until our feet sore!" Said Sora upset, Jihyo always ask if they 're already sleep together. Sora wasn't ready after all and their both still awkward to each other even though it looks like Sora began to have an impress on Kwangsoo because his attention and discipline, "no one's at home, will he be okay?"
"Dont worry, he's a strong man." Jihyo replied, "Fever is no match for him."
"Strong? when I was exhausted in Thailand he told me to sit in front of the restaurant rather than piggyback me. Jeongmal .... He's so different from Jongkook oppa who always carried me in front. "
Jihyo sighed , "Dont lump all man with Kim sajangnim, do you also want him betrays you like Kim Jongkook? Just let him go even though he gave congratulary standing flower on your wedding, is that true?"
"Really? i dont know either." Replied Sora, it was a lot of standing flower sent to Sora and Kwangsoo from Sukjin's business pal. "The Standing flower is too much, even I dont have time to read the message on it. I just saw the one from Gary oppa and from the father in-law's relation."
"Oh by the way ..... That Gary oppa, I dont understand him at all." Suddenly Jihyo complained , "He always tease me when i prepare to go home, offered me a ride, dinner together and others. I guess he wasn't serious with me."
Sora held her smile when she saw that man stand behind Jihyo , "Jihyo-sshi why'd you say that my actions aren't serious? Dont you feel my sincerity?? Aigo stressss!!" He shouted and makes Jihyo surprised because the word "stress" that spoken by him.
"Good morning sajangnim and congratulations on your new positions.." Greet Sora.
"Gamsahabnida, how lucky I have been trusted by your father to developing Woosha. Maybe he recognizes you as a daughter will be burdened that if you became the president after your new life, by the way congratulations for your wedding."
" Gamsahabnida, hopefully my life will be better in the future." Sora bows and pulled Jihyo's hand out from the meeting room, Jihyo still surprised by the presence of Gary.
" So that oppa is the new president?? I thought .... " Jihyo loss a words, " I feel sorry for my bad thoughts about him, jeongmal daebakida. Looks like I was wrong to refuse his invitation so im sorry president." Says Jihyo to herself, Sora chuckled because of her friend and the president's behavior.

 

***

 

"I'm home," Sora opened the door of her house that big and empty, the house that once designed by Sukjin if he and his wife had many children and grandchildren. Unfortunately Sora's mother gone too fast so she didnt have a sibling, Sukjin didnt intend to adopt or take care of the employees's children who lived in low economic, then Sora grow ups become a confident woman. Kwangsoo's treat make Sora awkward because she used to do everything by herself. "Kwangsoo-ya where are you?" Sora calling from the living room, "Are you sleeping?"
Sora open her bedroom and surprised that she didnt find Kwangsoo there, "Kwangsoo-ya eodiseyo? answer me~!! " that Yeoja started to panic and look into every corner of the house, how shocked she is when found Kwangsoo lying in the bathroom with the shower still opened, it seems that he intend to shower but his body was too weak. "Kwangsoo-ya please wake up!! aigo his body's burn... ottokhaeyo??"
Sora shifting Kwangsoo's body, dries his whole body that wet and burn but still didnt awake, then Sora immediately go looking for her phone and call her father's secretary, "Sunbae
mianhae to disturbs you, I need your help my husband passed out so come with me to the hospital okay?"
Once the phone is turned off, Sora put Kwangsoo's shirt and pants because he was . "Aigoooo why should he collapsed while taking shower? it's embarassing~" Sora's comments with red face. "Kwangsoo-ya ireonaseyo~"
Donghoon come sooner than Sora's expected, "Isanim," he helps Sora lifts Kwangsoo to the car. "What happened, why your husband suddenly collapsed? Is he was stricken with a high fever?"
"Nee," Sora sighed. "When things are finished please call parents in-law and tell them not too worry, arrajie?" Sora command.

 

"Im sorry Sora - sshi, uri adeul is easily hurt when he's tired." Jaesuk and his wife came to the hospital, Kwangsoo suffered from typhoid because he consume less water so his body limp and exhausted. "Should we take care of him until he recovers?"
Sora scratched her head confused , "Um ..... it would be better if you both stay in my house until Kwangsoo oppa recovered, the distance of our house was very far and causing inconvenient. Im sorry," said Sora , frankly she began to comfortable being around Kwangsoo so she didnt want to stay away from him.
"We have a stall that couldn't be left, what should we do? " The mother in-law asked , "Couldn't he just go home?"
"Eish Anii, Sora will also alone." Protest Jaesuk who concerned with his daughter in-law who's now orphaned and living at her big house. "Lets think about it, our stalls have many guest. our consumers are the office and factory employees and our food stall are the closest and cheapest
, so Sora-sshi... you know what im saying right?"
When the three of them still chatting, Donghoon came out from the room. "Sorry to interrupt, your husband has been awake." He said, Sora rushed and saw Kwangsoo lying with infusion bottles hung next to him.
"Mianhae I shouldn't go before, I dont know if it could be this bad. father in-law tell me you'll easily get sick if you're too tired .... jeongmal mianhae Kwangsoo-ya." Sora his forehead gently, her eyes shows extreme anxiety .
"No, I should say sorry to you because I didnt tell that I'm weak, I forget because all the excitement I passed in this 3 weeks." Replied Kwangsoo weak, "Mianhae I seems get too excited."
"Your parents come so I'll give you some time." Sora sighed while holding sadness and dissapointment because she's being selfish, when she's about to go suddenly Kwangsoo stops her.
"Just a moment Sora-sshi .... Stay with me for a moment." Kwangsoo begging while closed his eyes and smiled, " I think your presence gives me a little strength so I'm going to recovered soon, i promise."
Sora sighed, relieved to hear Kwangsoo's voice who already awake and now hold her.