4. His sudden first move.

Timid Househusband

"Annyeonghaseo ahbuji, how are you?"
Sora went to Sukjin's grave, today is the 100th day since his gone and time passes so quickly as if it was yesterday they fight in the yard before he went to the office with Jihyo and Donghoon, before Gary said there will be something that immediately come to her, before the news at Gary's phone said that her boyfriend Kim Jongkook who undergo a relationship with her for 3 years betrayed her with another woman for the sake of business ....
"Sora-sshi eodiseyo?? I couldnt find you." Called Kwangsoo who lost in the cemetery area, Sora sighed and waved her hand toward Kwangsoo
"Well why are you so careless and get lost jinjja~" Sora protested , "Surely .... You already know my father right? You meet him before he passed away, it was... a week before my birthday."Ask Sora showed her father's grave to Kwangsoo
"Nee ..... I came to the funeral, it's already 100 days now." Comments Kwangsoo put a bouquet of flowers on the grave, "Father in-law dont worry, I 'll take care of your daughter until death separates us." Says Kwangsoo with serious face making Sora stunned and impressed with his intention, then he smiled a little.
"By the way ...... how do you feel when my father tells you to mary me? We didnt know each other yet." Sora asked , "I know father in-law a little, he's best friends of my father since their school days. But after my mom's gone your father disappear, that's what my father told me."
"So what I knew about him now are that he's a humble man, friendly and warm to everyone."  Comments Sora, "Lucky you as his son even though he's not your biological father. Uh anyway .... do you know the history of your biological parents?"
Kwangsoo shook his head , " I know they died in an accident, my orphanage mother found me between the crushed car. I didnt have their picture either, but which is important is always pray for them everyday even though I dont know who they are." He explained. "I'm grateful to have parents like my parents now eventhough they are my step parents."
Sora smiled bitterly , "Nee .... Whatever happens be grateful at it." she added , "Now we're going to my mom's grave, it's about 3 blocks from here." Said Sora walked away left Kwangsoo behind.

 

***

 

"Ji Sora where are these girl?" Ask Gary who comes to office and work late along with Jihyo the new employee.
"She celebrated 100th days of the late President and you 've already asking her this morning, what happen? " Asked Jihyo who's look busy when Gary came.
"If Song Jihyo? You've always in my heart right?" Teased Gary, Jihyo smiles at his jokes that make no sense and rags . "Jihyo - sshi , just two of us here why dont we talk casually? You can call me 'oppa' "
"Oppa? uhm ..... okay Gary oppa . " Answer Jihyo couldnt help but smile, she cant bear to see Gary 's calm face, slanted eyes and grinning smile up to his ear. "If you keep disturb me then i wont be finished and go home~"
"Oppa will pick you up anyway, keokjonghajima." Gary replied calmly, "We can have dinner for a while, to noraebang or a little walk."
Jihyo laughed at the statement, "Did you just ask me out?" she asked incredulously, "Hahahahahaha jinjja sajangnim you're funny."
Gary laughed, he turns to his desk which is located across Jihyo's desk. "Look, I purposely moved here to view Woosha new employee 's performance the beautiful Song Jihyo." He added, making Jihyo more chuckle in laughter because Gary's nonsense. Then they stopped and the atmosphere became awkward again.
"Uhm sajangnim why dont you go home, it's already late." Ask Jihyo start the conversation again while typing financial statements, "Is there something that should be presented at tomorrow morning?"
Gary shook his head , "My house is nearby, I am single man, tomorrow is Saturday so it wasnt a problem going home anytime." He answered , "Why? Do you want to wait me at home and cook something?"
"Heol~ Just ask." Answer Jihyo held her laughter when hearing Gary's talk , "I think there are other reasons."
"There are. Waiting for you to go together, offering you a ride until you accept it." Gary replied with a modest smile, " Is the report still a lot? i cant wait to take you home, Song Jihyo~"
Jihyo staring at her computer hiding her smile, she dont know what to say because Gary's word made ​​her speechless. Jihyo then decided to take care of his job quietly .

 

Saturday ....


"Your skin is pale, should we go looking for sunshine?" asked Kwangsoo which is neat as usual with apron and a bowl of Samgyetang in his hand, " Manhi meogo."
"How about going to the beach?" ask Sora back, " I havent been to the beach, you can drive a manual car right? "
"Nee," said Kwangsoo sitting in the dining room taking rice, meat along with Samgyetang's broth. " I make this to let us stay healthy, ginseng was the most potent medicinal plants in Korea."
"Arraseo," answer Sora continued eating, she scooped up a pieces of ginseng chicken and rice into . "Yum .... Neomu mashigettda~ in other times you have to teach me cooking.."
Kwangsoo smile, "As long as I can why do you want to learn?" he asked. "You just need one chef in 2-members household."
"Stingy, I am woman so generally i should be able to cook."  Protest Sora, "I envy you because you're a man and cooks well, my identity as a woman so doubtful."
Kwangsoo wiped his mouth, washing the dishes and went to Sora. he raised his wife's hair, " Isnt this are your identity as woman? or... should I show you other things ... that proves you as a woman?"
Sora's heart beat faster and her face flushed, "Anii, gomapta." she answer awkwardly, Kwangsoo grinning while see his wife's act and rubbed which filled with rice, makes her more flustered. " Hey, why did you becoming like this? usually you' wont dare to touch me."
"I think today you look beautiful because you usually looks fierce and emotional so I was hesitant hehehehe~" Kwangsoo replied with a naughty grin, "we'll reach our 100th days marriage, shouldn't I turn into a better husband?"
Sora blinked and nodded slowly , "Usually you're stiff and stubborn to the point that I have a nickname for you, maybe because we 're in a good mood today."
"That's right," Kwangsoo replied , "Then ..... my nicknames, what did you call me?" he asked as he cleaned Sora's dishes, pulled up a chair and sat in front of her.
"Timid Househusband." she said with exasperation face, "That's my nickname for you."
" What is that, Timid househusband? I just know the housewife term." Said Kwangsoo.
"That nickname actually exist from now on." Added Sora doesnt want to lose .
"Stubborn girl," Kwangsoo comments lightly.
"I made ​​that term, in a few years it'll entered the dictionary." Said Sora defense herself, "I really am stubborn because I am the daughter of Ji Sukjin who's stubborn too, we always fight in frontyard before he goes to work, didnt believe that? Just ask Gary oppa because he's my neighbor~"
"Oh that new President is your next door? Aigo what a narrow world." Comments Kwangsoo
Sora smiled triumphantly and then poked Kwangsoo's nose, "Aigo why you easily succumb anyway, did you love your wife so much huh?"
Now both are silent because Sora's speech, then Kwangsoo draw Sora's hands close to his face "Is that a proper act to poked your husband's nose?"
Kwangsoo approached Sora while tilted his head slightly and move slowly. Breath, scent and heart's palpitation embrace her mind. Sora's heart was about to explode but..... Kwangsoo flicks Sora's nose instead, "Now we're tied~~"
"What the hell are you?" Sora grabs Kwangsoo's arm tightly, her eyes focused on Kwangsoo's eye and barely touching each other's eye, "You want to do something else, right? "
"Another weird talk ..." said Kwangsoo. "If it so,.... why?"
Kwangsoo's hand suddenly grabbed her cheeks and .... their lips touching. Sora stared at the Kwangsoo's sudden act and her body stunned. Kwangsoo ends the kiss and took a deep breath.
"Ah really," he asked while pretend to act ignorance, "You know? it was my first kiss so you're lucky enough."
Sora 's face burned up while she stared at Kwangsoo endlessly, Is our marriage life has just begun? she wonders.