9. Reckless yet Romantic Confession

Timid Househusband

“Sarangeun eonjena himgyeo wotdeonnae sam… beoryeojinusan, geucheoreom nan hangsang. chuwo wa godoktto shimhanmodok, geumo deungeol da, gyeon dimyeoyeoreobeon shwibgechaimyeo~~”

 

Sora glanced her boss in the room next to her desk play the same song over and over again, it's been 4 days since Gary play the song while works with a calm yet sad expression. Sora has no comment because it happened that the song has a nice melody, the song who sung by the famous duo in Korea ; Leessang
"It's been almost two weeks since the scandal huh?" Donghoon comments , "Since that, sajangnim acts weird like rearranging the position of the employee's table, play that song 3 times a day and not much talking. Ottokhae?"
"Eobsseo," Sora replied , "But ... Jihyo was really crazy, i never expected she lied tell us that saying the CakHan corp president wasn't anybody until the press revealed that they're dating."
Indeed, a week ago the news tells Jihyo go to Busan to meet her family Joongki, the local press soon looking for information and it turns out that both had dating while in high school, Joongki brought flowers to Jihyo to asking her out again. Gary who knows the news keep quiet and do all the odd things mentioned by Donghoon since then, but only Jihyo's worktable that he didnt move.
No one gets upset at the news including Sora, she promised to protect her best friend but in the end she breaks away from her protection and Sora couldnt vent her frustration because the press would make it controversial .
"Jihyo - ya .... Wae , Why did you go to him?" Sora''s were the witness of Gary's sorrowness when watch Jihyo in Busan Local News, "Oh I want to forget her, to forget Song Jihyo~! " Shouted him and the next day sajangnim didnt come to work because of a high fever, Sora get him to stay at her house with Kwangsoo so he wouldnt be neglected and quickly recovered.
"What an excessive, is he think he'll get a chance?" Comments Donghoon teased sarcastically, "the ethical code of Woosha, doesnt he remember? There should be no dating partner."
"Please dont do that," Sora elbowed
Donghoon's belly fat then glanced into the next room. Gary sat across Jihyo quietly as Jihyo did while concentrate with her work, many employees discuss Jihyo's scandal and commented that she was lucky to have a boyfriend whose handsome like Joongki. There are no employees who are aware except Sora and Donghoon that Gary were hurts by such comments, making him more silent.
"Isanim annyeonghaseo." greet Jihyo out from the room, "I'm going home first."
"Nee josimhaseyo." Said Sora and Donghoon, they were silent until suddenly Donghoon darted toward office window . "What'd you see?" Said Sora
"Look who picked up Jihyo," said Donghoon with his childishness and making Sora look at the window too.
"Is that Song Joongki??" Sora surprised, "Omo omo he kissed Jihyo's cheek??" Sora gets panic as the Song pair suddenly appeared in public places
"What are you both looking, why didnt you work?" Gary's voice broke their excitement, " Is your task done? Tomorrow we'll have a presentation so please dont be negligent."
"Choisonghabnida," their bowed down then returned to their desk. "Sora Isanim. is you're task done?" ask Gary.
Sora nodded, "I would get home soon, is yours done too? " Said Sora didn't heard ' Leessang Blues ' again from his room, that namja nodded , "Shall we go home? your condition hasnt stabilized yet."

***

“niga eobsude~ niga eobsulde~ niga obeulde hehey, without you hehey~ heheyeyeiyee… I want love you girl, we’re getting stronger… I want love you girl coz I love you so much.”

 

Kwangsoo took off the apron and serves dinner, he cooks Thai chicken sauce with rice and guava juice. " Manhi meogeo hyungnim . " Kwangsoo put a plate in front of Gary . "Hopefully you'll recover soon."
" What's with this song? it's a nice melody." Gary praise song titled Without You by Infinite H, "But Leessang Blues still the best."
"Eiiii gomanhae~" Sora protested while take a seat and began to eat, "That song played everyday in your office, is that should be heard here too?"
Gary smiles bitterly, "Yor words to move fast it seems true, ah .... Wae nan maeumi apasseo?" He said while eat a bit rice, Sora pout while chewing. she's angry at Gary's act because it was a while when he didnt interested in dating because he's often rejected . Jihyo's warm response made him ​​soars and Song couple dropped him from the sky.
"There's many yeoja out there hyung, keokjeongma." Add Kwangsoo, "So you prefer to silent and hide your hurt feeling than find someone else?"
"Dont speak like that Kwangsoo-ya~" Sora commented, "You must recover first, dont think about her if she makes you more in pain."
Gary didnt answer, he finished eat, wash dishes and then into the TV room . "Can I go home now ? I 'd like sit in the guess room when Jihyo's sit at my house for the first time." He said with a blank face, making Kwangsoo and Sora worry.
"Then .... What could you do to relieved? " ask Sora, "Replacing a sitting position for all employees except Jihyo? what a fool... You want to enjoy the sorrowness by yourself did you? Jebal, your acts were excess like Donghoon oppa."
"I still want to stare at her everyday, I cant forget her! " shouted Gary frustrating, "Even she didnt change her reaction to my daily jokes, though news of the scandal has disappeared .... Ah what a stresss~ I cant forget it simply Sora -ya."
"So ..... why dont you tell her if you're always think about her?" ask Kwangsoo innocent, "Maybe Jihyo will back to you."
"Babo aniiya ? What if that'll hurt him more?" Sora protested, "forget it, remember the Woosha's ethical code ; datings between employees are prohibited "
Gary quiets again, this time he thought of the idea given by Kwangsoo . "Okay, I'll tell her once as a farewell to this painful feeling."
"Oppa are you sure?" Sora's worried, "What will you do then? You're both still teammates after this."
"Gwenchana," said Gary then walked toward the front door, "I'm going home to pack up, i'll go to Jamshil after the office hour done." He said before leaving Sora's house.
Sora and Kwangsoo were silent seeing Gary's gone, "The fact is he's not sick, it's because his broken heart make his physical strength down." Comments Kwangsoo, "Gosh is all Namja always do that if they're broken heart? I didnt do anything like that~"
"Gosh haven't you dating someone before?" Ask Sora get into the room to take her brush , " Oh .... I thought I was your first date."
Kwangsoo surprised by Sora's statement , "I ... I'm not." he defend, "Many of my friends introduced me to the girls but I'm not interested, hey listen to me! Yak eodiga?" Call Kwangsoo following Sora to the bathroom.

***

Friday, 10 pm ...


"Oh .... annyeonghaseo sajangnim," greets Jihyo surprised to see Gary ride the same train with a big backpack, "Where are you going?"
"Jamshil, what about you? " Gary greeted Jihyo calmly, the atmosphere in the train were quiet and empty when it's Saturday night.
"To Ilsan, this is your second time you riding the train. What happen with your car?" Jihyo asked to loose the awkward atmosphere.
"I left it at home in case Sora and Kwangsoo want to borrow it" Answer Gary, "Jihyo-ya I guess we 've known each other long enough did we?"
"Is a year were so long like you said?" Jihyo ask but Gary didnt answer and back on the topic he's talking about.
"Oppa lately love one song, I think the lyrics was about the pain of man's heart whose always get rejected but one day he finds happiness . " explain Gary . "I changed some lyrics, want to hear it?"
Jihyo nodded, "Can we stand up and enjoy the song?" ask Gary and Jihyo nodded. they're holding hands standing in the middle of the train. "The title is ..... Jihyo Blues."
At second Jihyo was stunned, then Gary toss the lyrics in a rap form. 
Sarangeun eonjena himgyeo wotdeonnae sam… beoryeojinusan, geucheoreom nan hangsang chuwo wa godoktto shimhanmodok. geumo deungeol da, gyeon dimyeoyeoreobeon shwibgechaimyeo. jinjja, sarangeul chajatteodoldeon bang rangja…. hajiman geubal georeumeul meomchugeh aritta un …jihyo. (My life isnt always good with love matter. like a broken umbrella; cold, loneliness and shame. Everything I encounter and always casted out every time, I was a traveler looking for true love but this beautiful Jihyo make me hesitated)"
Jihyo's eyes widened staring at Gary, 
neoreulnae gaseume saeginhuro, naesal meunkkeuteo butneunwaljuro. nan daae eonasseo, bulgeunnacheuro, pi eonankkocheuro (My life is like an endless escape since I carved you in my heart, I was born again into a flower that blooms again.)"
 

Both are still holding hands and then Jihyo heart pounding. "So Cool." Comment her while blushing.


Gary smiled remembering when he drove Jihyo home for the first time and bought her a cup of hot coffee at the beginning of winter, "So can we date? Will you give all yours for oppa only?"