1. When Hope wasn't going well with Destiny

Timid Househusband

One Day ...


"Ji Sora ddeorawa ! I won't let you work in the office, all you have to do is learn to cook at home to be a housewife! " Cried 50 years old man in front of his house , "Im sure you have other motives, dont tell me that ... you're dating with my employee, or .... Want to take away my position?!"


"Ahbuji dont be kidding! I dont have the potential to become a housewife, I was born with many capabilities including leading the company so dont hinder me," cried a high degree of intelligence with a little rebellion girl who earned undergraduate and masters degrees for 7 years.


These events often seen once a week in front of Ji Sukjin 's residence, the father of that girl and leader of the largest business enterprise in Korea nemd Woosha company. His daughter and him never got along about their opinion, whether the father is too old-fashioned or the daughter who are childish so quarrels always happened.


Suddenly in front of the fence appeared minimalize make up woman with a worried face, She entered the house and greeted the father, " Good morning Sajangnim (president), what happen that you're both arguing in front of the house? " Said that women which turned out to be Sukjin's new employees who seem to not understand the situation between father and daughter.


Sukjin chuckled , "It's not like that Jihyo-sshi ..... she's saying goodbye to me so dont misunderstand." he explained, "Hey Ji Sora, you're making my new employees worry!"


"It's your fault ahbuji, you're always making me emotional and consequently this argument always happen! " Said Sora still dramatize , " What are you laughing about Donghoon-ah? Get out of the car!"


"Isanim (director), you're an adult right? Stop your morning drama." That man named Ha Donghoon was out of the car, he was Sora's senior since elementary school. "Nothing can beat my childishness until now."


"Choisonghaeyo what happened actually? Why am I so confused like this?" Said that worried women with a name Jihyo, "This is the first time I work and know your family Sora-ya, dont confuse me~"


"This is my way to communicating with ahbuji although somehow it looks exaggerating~ " Sora said to her best friend, she was the one who input Jihyo in the company after a quarrel and squabble as both stubborn.


"That's right, mianhae Song Jihyo I have to get to the office hurry ... " said Sukjin sitting in a wheelchair since he suffered a and heart disease , " Sora, go back and be a housewife or I'll fire you as one of my heir~!"


 "It's tiring! Home alone was boring and annoying, why should I?? Let me work ahbuji~~" Sora whined, at the age of nearly 26 years that girl was required to marry by her father and he wanted Sora to become a good housewife and forget her dream of being a carrer woman, but Sora isn't that easy to conquered.


"Jongkook oppa wants me to be a career woman so i'll capable to stands next to him, why did he never understand?? "Sora growling in front of the fence as the car escorted his father', Kim Jongkook is a man with a lot of capabilities born in a super-rich family background one level above Sora's family and they're a lover, they've been in a relationship for 3 years.


Sora will reached the age of 26 in one week and she hope that Jongkook will propose and marry her after her birthday, but somehow Sora and Sukjin has a different view. He wasn't comfortable with the words that namja spoken because it's sound intimidating and implied selfishness but Sora didnt matter her father.


"Good morning, " called Kang Gary, Sora's neighbor who lived not far from. "Still in the yard after a small drama with Sajangnim? Ckckckck I hope you two are blessed with long life, by the way ...... how is it, Will you marry Kim Jongkook? Will you tied a knot after your 26th birthday?"


"Nee oppa, want to see the decorations? Everything is arranged in its place, a wedding isnt a problem now." Sora replied proudly , " It's just oppa couldnt be reached until now, perhaps because he was busy with overseas schedule."


"Somehow my intuition stating that you'll tied a knot soon....." explains Gary seriously, "Faster than its planned with unimaginable events."


Sora knew Gary had a strong intuition of what will be encountered but this time Gary expressed his intuition with words she doesn't understand , "What is that mean oppa?"


As soon as Sora speak suddenly her cellphone rang, a call from Ha Donghoon, "Yeoboseo ...... mwo..... Mworago? Which hospital? Maldo Andwae, why suddenly ahbuji.... okay I 'll be right there. " she said while turning off the conversation, "Oppa what are you thinking at actually?" Sora asked with a worried face and tear appear upon her eyes.


"Is there is a thing that happens to Sajangnim?" asked Gary busy with his phone and then .... surprised to see the screen, "Ige mwoya?" He thought then put his phone into his pockets.


"My father suddenly fainted after hearing the news about something that Donghoon didnt explain it. I'll borrow your phone oppa, there seems to be news that makes a chaos." Said Sora while reached into Gary's pocket, then his eyes stared at the screen saw that news ...

Kim Jongkook; "Yoon Eunhye is the perfect woman for my future."

Yoon Eunhye Engagement with Kim Jongkook : Settling in 3 Months, Relationship for Business?

Yoon Eunhye; "I believe Kim Jongkook and he proved it."

Yoon Eunhye and Kim Jongkook, Romantic Business Couple

 

****

 

Afternoon at Hospital ....


Sora is very concerned with the state of her father who's being treated, she suspected that he was shocked when seeing the news about Jongkook and other woman is going to marry but that women isn't his daughter, Sora came late because there are matters to be resolved in office.


With Mixed emotions she didnt believe that Jongkook will betray her after disappear for a few months, She held her tears as hard as possible while passing the employees and staff of the hospital.


"Ji Sora, I said from the beginning that I doubt him." Says Sukjin slowly, he regained consciousness a few minutes after the arrival of his one and only daughter, "why aren't you listening? I hate a man who betrayed my daughter."


Sora rubbed her wet eyes with a bitter smile , "It's nothing ahbuji, that news wont hurt me."


Sukjin pointed at Sora's left chest, "It didnt your body but hurt your heart, my daughter's heart ...... my daughter who always bicker and quarrels with, who dared to say that her father is old-school" Sukjin blabbering, his reminiscenes makes Sora's tear broke.


" Please rest, that news surprise you right? dont be blown up about it because it'll make you tired." Says Sora keep smiling. in the back Gary and Donghoon stood with his head down, "Gary oppa, is this what you're said about? jeongmal ... Why has to be now?" Sora wondering.


"Jihyo, where's my new employee?" Asked Sukjin who seemed interested in Jihyo's performance and commitment  when training new employees, that woman still in shock statement because she was the witness over Sukjin's colapse.


"She's calm herself Sajangnim," said Donghoon and Sukjin nodded slowly, his weak hand grabbed tightly by Sora.


"Sora - ya ..... from the beginning I knew that eventually it would be like this, so I pick someone for you." Said Sukjin again, "I call my best friend that you surely know him. Donghoon - ah is he already coming?"


"Jamsimanyo I 'll check it out." Said Donghoon out of the room while Gary approached Sora and spoke slowly in Sukjin


"I believe he's the right person for her " Said Gary then Sukjin smile weakly


"See that, even Gary agreed. You always believed in his intuition right? As I do." Spokes Sukjin to Sora, but that yeoja couldn't understand whats her father's talk about.


"Sajangnim, Yoo Jaesuk-sshi has come." Called Donghoon from outside, Sora stunned to see the arrival of a middle aged man and a young tall man that follows him. She knows that Yoo Jaesuk is her father's friends since their school, they are always together in many condition from Sora's parent marriage until the death of Sora's mother when she was a little girl. Since then Yoo Jaesuk disappeared and didnt have children, then .... Who is next to him?


"Hyung ...... wae, when I come back and could see you... you're in this condition?" Said Jaesuk sad


"Uri Jaesuk - ah, this disease is already pull me since I was young and maybe this is the right time. i thank God i could meet you again," says Sukjin slowly then looked the tall man beside Jaesuk. "Neo .... How nice if you want to side by side with my daughter."


Sora surprised by her father's statement, "Ahbuji .... What do you mean? I even didn't know him!"


"He's the adopted son of uncle Yoo Jaesuk," said Sukjin more slowly, his breathing now beginning to shorten. " Because you prefer to become a career woman than housewife ....... So my choice to him... won't be wrong ...."