Just One Drink Pt. 2

Me and Her

Krystal's POV:

I had finally agreed to go out with my sister, since she told me she wanted me out of the couped up room. She said it was bad for my beauty and health, and regular social interactions leads to well nourished life. Sure.

Truth be told, I didn't know what to do after my whole vision issue that I experienced in my sleep last week. I was too scared of even looking at my phone screen to see any new notifications from her.

Neither of us seemed to even attempt to contact one another. Neither of us.

Does she even want to rekindle our friendship? What the hell was the whole point of making the effort to go out with me, if you're just gonna leave me hanging like a loose nail? Ugh.

"Quit with the mopey face, it's making me feel morbid." My sister said, while blending her glitter eyeshadow on her eyelids.

I rolled my eyes and sat there quietly, annoyed by her statement.

I wasn't being morbid, I was just thinking. Besides, it would kill to just pay attention to our 'date' than your make up.

"Don't think I don't know what your complaining about in your mind, Soojung. I am your sister after all, and us sisters have this telepathic connection. Regardless of whether or not I'm applying my make up, it doesn't change the fact that I'm still out with you right now. So don't get you thong in a bunch." She bluntly said, her eyes not waivering from her pocket mirror.

I scoffed at what she had said, "Yah, but you were the one who called me to spend time with me!"

"Soojung, I called you because you needed to get out of that room. Obviously, something has been bothering you and you haven't told me what or who's I have to kick next for hurting my perfect younger sister."

My sister's words hit me right in my chest, she'd always been there to cheer me up in the darkest parts of my life. I support her as much as she supports me. Although, in this situation, how am I supposed to tell my sister that I've been swooning over a girl?

"Unnie, I've just been tired. That's all. Works been catching up with me, you know?" I tried to conjure up some lie that hopefully my sister couldn't see through.

Her left hand raised itself up to her chin before her reply, "Hmmm, I thought you might make up some bull excuse. Hence why it was probably a good idea to have called Tiff over."

"W-What?!"

She cracked a small smirked as her gaze turned towards a figure walking over to our booth. "Tiffany unnie!"

"Mianhe, Krys. Jessica threatened me over the phone to come, and you know how Hellsica can be. Not the best to piss off." She bowed apologetically, before settling herself down beside me.

"Yah! I'm not that angry of a person. I'm just concerned for my sister. And don't try to avoid this Soojung. Tiff's been telling me that work hasn't picked up lately. And that you've been acting this way even in the firm." I could feel my sisters eyes strip me of my lies.

Suddenly, from across the room, a loud yelling could have been heard by anyone. Someone at the bar had obviously been drinking too much, or is spilling their lifetime issues to some poor soul. Hah. All three of our attentions shifted towards where the ruckus had resounded from.

"Someone seems like an emotional wreck." I heard my sister giver our a snide snicker, followed by Tiffany's chuckle.

That actually was pretty funny.

Although, my humorous thoughts were soon halted after realizing who'd the yell had came from.

You gotta be kidding me right? Can't I catch a break?

"U-Unnie, can we go...?" I begged my sister. I definitely did not want to be in the same room, let alone the same bar as the one who''s been causing my mood.

"No. We aren't leaving until you tell me." Jessica stated sternly. Knowing my sister, she's not one to be moved from a decision. A characteristic us Jungs hold pretty well, stubborness.

"B-But..Unnie!..P-Ple--" I was cut off from finishing my sentence by Tiffany. "Just give it up, Krys. You know your sister."

I heaved out a long held sigh before giving up on the matter, "Fine. On one condition."

"Hmmm?" The two hummed in unison.

The only thing that'll give me the sudden boost of confidence would aid me so well right now, I would definitely not have any problems with telling them anything. The perfect depressant.

"Get me drunk first."


Do you know I love you, baby?

I just can't take not being with you anymore.
Hold me close to you heart, baby.
And I'll show you what I have in store.
For you.

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY! That should give you something to scream about!

How do you guys like it? Amber and Krystal in the same bar? And both getting drunk at the same time? Fate must want something to happen. Alcohol and Emotions. That cannot be a good thing for either of them. We'll just have to see what happens next! Upvote and comment! Love you guys!

Sora.