Nothing

Me and Her

 

Krystal's POV:

Now that get together obviously led to no where. 

I tussled my thin hair between the gaps of my fingers, before letting out a frustrated groan. "What the hell?"

Honestly, we spoke about nothing. Sure, I guess some various topics of the weather or the news lately, but nothing on the fact that she went and disappeared on me like that. Amber only seemed to dodge the subject word after word, annoying me more and more. 

My breathing grew heavy once my body began to form against the soft mattress in my bedroom. My skin rubbed itself against the velvet toned covers as I slipped myself underneathe them. The warmth enveloped my body, relaxing the tension surrounding it.

"Amber" I said in a hushed tone.

I miss you.

My mind drifted off to nostalgia, leaving my body physically on my bed. 

 

 

"Krys!"

H-Huh? What's going on..?

"Krys, hurry up! We're gonna be late!"

My body shifted itself to reveal a slightly tan androgynous girl, running down the platform of Amber's and I's train station. The girl was pulling a timid person behind her, as they both trudged passed me. It was us.

"Jeez, slow down Amber! Running in heels isn't the most easiest thing to do, you know?!"

Amber smirked towards me as the momentum in her legs began to slow down, "If you were to ever trip, you know I'd catch you."

Her smile killed me. Why was I seeing this over again? My heart ached from just the sight of how we used to be, and now remembering how we are now. Totally different.

"Yah! Pabo! Stop saying those thing! You're so silly!" I smacked her shoulder, dusting off my knee high skirt.

We both waited patiently for the train to arrive shortly after our little marathon here. After a few moments had passed, the sound of a train was approaching. I watched us both enter and enjoy each other's company.

With her music.

In an instant, the scenery jolted into a pit of darkness. I couldn't see the slightest speck in front of me, the perfect image of Amber and I had been erased from my sight. Gone.

"I miss you, dork." My voice was soon waivering after the realization of my loss.

Before I was even granted the chance to make a move on Amber, she was gone. I was too late. If only she would've told me her intentions of leaving, or that she was leaving for good. I would've been able to create a plan of action.

"I've missed you too."

Were those the words I've longed for to resound through my ears, from her lips?

 

 

When I woke, my head was throbbing. It had felt like someone had panged me head against the wall or something. I reached over to the side table beside my bed and came into contact with my phone. Checking the time, I noticed that my sister had messaged me, asking about meeting her up sometimes soon. I hadn't seen her since the party Key held for them both. The party that Amber and I had our so called heart felt reunion. I typed back into the chat, stating that I'd see her whenever I feel a tad bit better from this headache. I shifted my body weight on the bed, positioning myself in the upright position of the headboard. 

My mind dazed back into the vision that I'd just seen in my sleep, reminiscing of my past with Amber. The good times we both shared together and how it's changed. 

It's as if that darkness symbolized something of importance to us both. It held nothing. It grew nothing. It was nothing. Something our relationship as friends or possibly something more has. Nothing.


Woah, been a while, huh? Now I've gotten a new laptop and now I'll be updating more often! Isn't that exciting?

I really didn't want to abandoned this series due to the fact that I love the story plot to it. I'm still thinking of ways to progress it. And I know it's going slow, but please be patient. You can't  just put all the good part into one chapter, you know?

Leave comments and upvote this series guy to make more well known! Love you all!

Sora.