A Small Reunion

Me and Her

Amber's POV:

"Victoria...?"

"Amber?!"

A moment of silence filled the acfe, aside from the neighboring customers enjoying their nice cup of brew.

It turns out that my little reunion with Krystal took a turn for the good, leading to yet another reunion with my old coworker. Victoria Song.

"Woah, hold on here." Krystal interrupted our small moment to grab some clarification on the situation we were both in. She glanced back and forth between Victoria and I, sinking in the sudden realization of our past.

"Victoria and you know each other, how?"

Victoria gave a small chuckle to the slim girl before responding, "It's not what you think Krystal. Amber and I are old work mates."

What did Victoria mean by that?

"Unnie!" Krystal shot a cold glare towards Victoria before straightening her posture up again.

Meanwhile, I sat in my own little world. Victoria began to explain a brief summary of our past as coworkers in the same company to Krystal. Although, I paid no attemtion to the details Victoria would slip in every now and then that would make Krystal laugh.

The last time I saw Victoria was in that lousy office building, telling off that of a boss. She would always try to encourage me to quit that pathetic low waged job and head for something higher. But since I was in the lowest part of my life, I pushed her away multiple times and constantly ignored the compliments and support she gave me. After that day, I left her with nothing, but a voicemail message apologizing for my actions and scoldings I gave her.

"Hey, Umma. You're probably busy right now, and I'm sorry to have disturbed you. But I wanted to tell you, I'm doing it. I'm finally standing up for myself and proceeding to follow my dreams. You pushed me every single day to quit that stupid job, and give Taeyeon a piece of my mind. And now? I've sold my apartment and moving back to the States. My demo was actually accepted! Can you believe that? K Productions has offered me a full ride to fame and music. I'll be leaving by the end of today. And I know I'll miss you. I'm sorry to have ever yelled at you for my ignorant thoughts back then. I was so closed minded and never widened my spectrum to the possibilities I could achieve. You were right, I can make it if I try. Now by the time you this message I'll probably be already on my way to my dream. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me. I love you, Umma. Don't cry, okay? Llama out!"

The message replayed in m head dozens of times, not giving me a chance to notice that the two girls, now seated beside each other, across for me were shouting my name.

"Amber!" the two both yelled in unison.

I shook my head to break the trance I was suddenly dawned upon. "Huh?"

"Jeez, you were off in La La Land there." Krystal commented.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms, "I was just thinking. Anyway, what were you both talking about?"

"I was telling Krystal how I came to end up here." Victoria replied to the latter.

I leaned in a bit more as she continued to speak, "I quit the job at that company with Taeyeon years ago."

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down, Llama. No need to use your outside voice inside my cafe." Victoira briefly said as she let her hands down from covering her ears.

"Your cafe? I don't get it." I raised my eyebrow in curiosity to Victoria's story.

"If you you were paying attention a bit earlier you would have caught my explaination already. The day after you gave Kim Taeyeon that good yelling, I recieved that little voicemail you left at my house."

Crap.

"I took the words to heart and came to a sudden realization. I always gave you the advice to follow your own dreams and thoughts, when I couldn't follow them myself. I know I didn't work as nearly long enough than you did at the torture chamber, but it was something I absolutely didn't want to do. I quit the after a night of long thinking and opened up this little beauty." She motions towards the entire cafe and laid her hands back on her apron.

"You wanted to be a cafe owner?" I questioned.

She gave a small smirk to my assumption, "No, silly. I've always wanted to be a five star baker. Though, you've got to start somewhere. And by the looks of how my business is going so far, I'm doing just fine with taking baby steps towards it."

Just as I was just about to reply to her, a bell was heard indicating another customer's arrvival in the shop.

"Well, I have to get back to work. Living your dream has no rest, you know?" She smiled and lifted herself up from the ratted out sofa and paced back towards the counter. Her head took a slight turn to the right as she stopped in her tracks. I could see her look at me at the corner of her eye as she bluntly said, "And Amber Liu, I'll be expecting my explanation pretty soon."

I felt shivers go down my spine as Victoria continued and greeted the customer after her statement a few seconds ago. "That's my Umma for you."

My attention soon turned back to the figure sitting just across from me, at this point my shirt was some dry and was unable to see through. Thank God.

"Soooo...?" I longated my words to break the awkward silence somehow between us.

She crossed her legs, revealing her beautiful and slender porcelain skin. My heart gave a bit of a jump in her sudden actions, pumping it harder and harder with each small movement she executed.

"Now for my explaination?" The words rolled from Krystal's mouth and out to the open air.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope I could see you

and ask how you're doing.

Are you doing good,

and always smiling?

I am 'caus you're always on my mind,

thinking of you and killing time.


A/N: Yeah. Yeah. I know this is a ty chapter and unorganized. BUT I don't care, because I've been uber stressed from my intense training for May 12th. Bleh. I have no inspiration right now. WAH.

Help me. OMG. 

Oh and by the way, if many of you don't know already I'm one of the main admins for the confess-fx blog on tumblr. Feel free to confess some of your darkest secrts about f(x) anytime on there. c: Don't forgte to mention Sora!

Sora.