Surreal

Me and Her

Amber's POV:

Where am I?

"Amber..."

Huh? Whats going on? Where the hell am I?

I spun in multiple circles to catch a glimpse of the voice that sweetly called my name. My body was engulfed in a pit of pure darkness, as if it wanted to swallow me whole. My eyes frantically searched for some source of light to guide me out of this depressing abyss, until two lone figures slowly began to resurface.

The two figures were absolutely illununated by light as if the dark wanted to emphasize them, but still enabling for me to get a clear vision of their faces.

"I want you to know, that it's not too late."'

One of the figures turned to face the one just before her, taking a step further toward the hunching figure opposite of her. The slumping individual looked extremely confused, and lost to the latter's words.

This all felt so familiar. Too familiar.

Neither one of the figures spoke for a moment, anticipating each other's next words. Although, I knew this moment too well that I could practically recite the dialogue.

The moment I felt true heartbreak.

Krystal's past self stood inches away from my guillible scrawny body, resting her hands against my shoulders. I'm sure the me six years ago definitely would not expecting what happened next.

I was the audience to own memory.

"Follow your dreams and never look back. Don't look back for any reason. Do whatever it takes to make it happen. Do it for you, and no one else. You know why? Because in the end, the only thing that should matter the most is your happiness."

I watched as she smiled and brushed her lips against my cheek, the sight piercing right through my chest.

"Krystal!"

My body shook itself from it's shocked state in attempt to capture Krystal's attention some how.

Oh, no.

"Krystal...I-I...lov--"

Here it is.

I shut my eyes to shield my mind from revealing the terrible view of Krystal and her boyfriend's intimate moment. Seeing it twice would probably tear my body into pieces. Once was enough.

"A-Amber?!"

Krystal's voice reverbirated throughout my ears, tainting its walls with her gentle yet fierce tone. My eyes shot open in sight of my body, running. I was running. Opposite direction of where the love of my life and her partner stood, calling after me. I continued to run. Away.

The sight of my coward self running twisted my stomach. I couldn't take it.

"Stop it."

"Amber!"

"Stop it."

"Amber, wait!"

"Stop it!"

"Am--"

"STOP IT!"

 

 

I wrestled through the covers of my bed and snapped my eyes open, revealing the empty air just above me. Silence filled the spaces around my room as I let out a deep sigh, placing my hands on my face.

A dream?

I sat myself up, supporting my weight with my hands just behind my structure. My head stooped down as my body followed it's same hunched over position. My thoughts were clouded with unbearable opinions and memories to take in.

To relive that moment was absolute torture. I'm so stupid to even fall for someone as impossible as Krystal Jung. She's untouchable, why did I even believe I had some sort of chance with her? Of course she had a boyfriend, she's a princess any would fall for. So why was I stupid to even try? Why did I have to go and love her? Why? Why did I lo--

Small beads of moisture traveled down my cheek, sinking into the covers as it fell from my face. I lifted my right hand up to my cheeks, realizing that I'd been crying the entire time. I'd been crying over her.

I can't recall the amount of times my tears fell from my eyes over this certain situation, too many for just a small friendship. A friendship that never had the chance to blossom into something greater than a seed.

I yearned for so much more than just a small incapable of sprouting seed.


 

 

 

A/N: Hey, everyone! I know all of you have been anticipating this sequel, and I apologize for such a short chapter. I've been pretty stuck on how to start it up, and to progress the storyline. I'm in dire need of some sort of inspiration and ideas! :c

So please don't expect too much, just yet. I promise I'll try and make it up to you with a longer chapter next time! Give me some time to be able to generate some great rising events. (Hopefully, I won't procrastinate this time.)

Thanks for the subscriptions and upvotes! Absolutely appreciate that you guys really seem intrigued by this story!

Sora.