Hungover

Me and Her

Krystal’s POV:

 

What the hell?

My head ached with an incredible amount of pain, as I slowly exposed my eyes to the bright light that illuminated the room.

What…What happened last night?

My eyes roamed the my room, confused and obliviously to the events that occurred or might’ve occurred last night. Placing my finger on my temples, I rubbed them to soothe the throbbing pain.

As the pain began to subside after a few moments, I thought back to what happened before things went completely dark.

I remember going to the bar last night with Jessica and Tiffany, since they had both insisted on me getting out of the house, possible hoping to ease my current tension. Jessica Unnie urged me to vent out what had been bothering me for the past few weeks, since they both had gotten worried to my current attitude.

Amidst the ranting of my problems, I was distracted by a loud outburst that came from the source of my very problem itself, sitting at the bar with another beautiful woman.

Caving into their begging, I told them to intoxicate me to help loosen me up and build some self-confidence. Once I began to feel some sort of buzz I told them all about Amber. About my encounter with the lovely tomboy, and the feelings inside me that had grown. Of course, it shocked them both. Although, I’m sure my Unnie did not know what to think of it. Since it was a taboo sort of thing in Korea to even think such a thing. I told them everything.

With every burning liquid I took in, new words began to sprout from my throat and into the open for the two hear me. I felt like I was on fire. My mind drifted off, forgetting that the one who caused my pain and stress was only a mere 20 feet away from me. My eyes became hazy and grainy as more and more alcohol was consumed into my system. I was drowning in my own thoughts, pushing them away until my mind itself was empty. Until, everything had gone black.

I still couldn’t remember a fragment of what might’ve happened afterwards, whether I embarrassed myself or told Jessica and Tiffany some sappy lover drama.

I don’t remember.

“Finally, sleepy head.”

I heard a voice call, as the door slowly began to creak open. On the other side of the wooden barrier, Jessica’s face appeared upholding a gentle look. She stepped into my room and took a few steps toward me. When she reached my mattress, she plopped herself on the soft cushion and placed her hand against my forehead.

“You’ve finally cooled down. You were burning up all last night. I’m never letting you drink again, Soojung.” She smirked, removing her hand from my oily face.

The thought of even drinking again made my stomach feel weak and unsteady for a small moment.

“Feeling the hangover yet?”

I groaned and shut my eyes, as I just remembered the aching pain emitting from my head.

“I take that as a yes.” She chuckled.

“What time is it? How long have I been out?” I questioned her.

Her gaze shifted to my alarm clock on my night stand, then back onto me. “It’s 4:00 in the afternoon. And calculating from the time we got home, I’d say about 13 hours.”

I ran my fingers through my hair, indulging the series of events that took place last night.

My train of thought was then disturbed by Jessica’s phone vibrating numerous times. She quickly grabbed her phone and hastily unlocked it, skimming through the messages she had just received.

“Who’s that?” I asked, unknown of my sister’s sudden interest in replying back to a text message so quickly.

She paused for a moment to answer the person who’d just messaged her back before answering my question. “A-Ah, it’s no one. Just a friend.”

I brushed it off, seeing as if it didn’t really mattered, even though it did shock me that my sister even replied to someone other than Tiffany or me. Jessica had now put down her phone and patted my comforter to get my attention.

“Now, come down stairs so you can get something in your system to cleanse you of that intoxication you had last night.” She stood back up and trailed out of my room after I had given her the indication of me complying with her demand.

Maybe I’ll ask her what happened last night, or whether I did anything bad or highly embarrassing to our family name.

I rubbed the drowsiness from my face and began to slowly pull myself out from the warmth of my bed and placing my feet against the cold-planked floor. A sudden wave of pain washed over my, resulting in my losing my balance and grabbing onto my desk chair for support then later slumping to the floor. The pain was unbearable, but beneath it’s suffocating hold, I heard a voice.

“I love you, Princess. I always have.”

What the…?

Was that…Amber’s voice…?

The words played over and over again in my head, creating a tingling sensation that shimmied itself throughout my entire body.

Why would she say that…? Did she day that? Did she mean that?

I had shaken out of my trance when Jessica stumbled back into my room, carrying a worried look.

“Oh god, Soojung! Are you okay?” She helped my back on my feet and placed me back on my bed in case I was to lose my balance once more.

“Soojung, talk to me. Is everything okay?” She called out again.

I couldn’t answer. All I could think about was why those words I heard was spewing out with Amber’s voice. What exactly happened last night? Was it when I was drunk?

“Soojung, what—“

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened last night, Unnie?”


Take you love and chance it with me.

But leave me, and it'll cost a fee.

I'm aware of my feelings too.

Those feelings I care and love you.


Yeah. Yeah. I know I haven't updated in a while. And I'm sorry, but I do have to prepare myself for Japan soon. SO I HAVE AN EXCUSE. Enjoy the chapters when they come, okay? I'll try to make them more interesting.. hopefully.

The story is slow right now, but it'll juice up. So keep committed! Upvote. Comment. Subscribe. All that good stuff.

I love you guys!

Sora.