Street Lights

Me and Her

Yuri’s POV:

How dare this girl call me over at this time to meet her up? I’m exhausted and beat.

My feet trudged themselves several more steps towards the empty bench that was dimly lit by a street lamp. My body crashed itself down on the cool material, relaxing itself to ease my stress from today’s events. I honestly couldn’t get much sleep from what had happened. Coming back home at 6 in the morning and still comforting Amber’s emotions.

“Looks like you had a rough day, judging from bags burrowing deep under your eyes.” I heard a blunt comment to my right side.

I slowly lifted my head to capture the full image of the person who had observed my lack of sleep.

“I’m sorry the bags under my eyes aren’t Prada. But I almost have every right to say the same for you.” I retaliated.

She scoffed, “Prada is a second hand brand, don’t ever compare mine to those horrendous things. I’d say mine are more original, Blanc & Eclare.”

“Woah, calm down with the fashion brands. I might be a girl, but not even I can understand our gender’s language.”

Her eyes rolled, as she tossed her hair back behind her shoulder. “Whatever.” She took a seat beside me, fixing her jeans.

“I’m assuming you didn’t drag me out here to just tell me how y I am. So out with it, Jung.” I leaned my head back, enabling me to have a clear view of the lit sky just beyond the light post.

“As if you’d want me to even think that!” I saw her eyebrows scrunch together from my peripherals, as she lifted her hand to smack my shoulder. “I came here to talk about Krystal and Amber!”

“Woah, calm down there, Hellsica!” I defended myself from her wrath with my arms. “Just a joke, okay? I’ll listen, I promise.”

She huffed a sharp breath from her lungs, “Good.”

She’s a bit too feisty for my taste. Are all Jungs like this? I hope Amber didn’t fall for someone who’s of the same nature. I mean come on, she might have a nice body, but her attitude isn’t really my forte.

I readjusted myself to a more comfortable position, “Did Krystal say anything?”

A long pause was set after I had brought up the question, which probably indicated that she did.

“I take that as a yes.”

Jessica’s eyes traveled down to the hands that were placed neatly on her lap, “Krystal asked me what had happened last night, between her and Amber.”

Oh, .

“I didn’t know what to say to her, Yul. I mean what could I?”

“What did you tell her?” This time my full attention was caught.

“I explained to her that she was too under the influence, that there was some acts I wasn’t present for. Some acts that involved, Amber. I mean you were the one who told me that good for nothing tomboy placed those lips on my innocent sister over our text messages. Gross, and she even told her she loved her.”

My faced turned sour,  “Hey, still my best friend.”

She turned her head to the side, flashing me an apologetic smile before stating the actual apology.

“And what else?”

“I mean I couldn’t say much else. I felt like it wasn’t my place to tell her what happened between them. All I told her that it would be best if Amber told her, herself.” She shrugged her shoulders and relaxed them once more.

“Confidence builder, eh?” I joked.

Although, what Jessica told Krystal was right. It wasn’t either of our places to tell the star-crossed lovers what happened. Its either Krystal has the confidence to ask Amber or Amber has the balls to tell Krystal.

“How clueless can both of them be?” I heard Jessica chuckled beside me. I turned to see her cover her face with her hand.

“You got me, the signs were right there. For both to see.” I chimed on with her statement. “Plus, it’s about time they both end this.”

I stretched both my arms into the night sky, soon placing them behind my head to have some sort of support. We both sat in silence for another few minutes or so, in taking the night breeze. The chilly air brushed against my neck, sending shivers down my spine. At the corner of my eye I could see Jessica’s eyes slowly falling. Her head began to nod downwards, and retracting back upwards in a cute fashion.

“Yo, Jung? I think it might be time to you get some rest. And it wouldn’t be very royalty of you to fall asleep in the cold, now would it?”

A groan escaped her lips, “Shut up, Kwon.”

Her head dropped onto my right shoulder and I could feel her body taking deeper breathes. A sleeping Queen, huh?

“Alrighty, Jung. Up we go.” I said, taking the slim girl into my arms. I carefully lifted her up from the bench, ensuring I didn’t touch any areas on her body she wouldn’t appreciate me touching.

Her eyes shot open and yelped, “W-What are you doing?!” shoving her hands on my face to let her down.

“What does it look like? I’m taking you home. You don’t seem to be in any condition to be walking home all tired and such.” I reassured her.

“I-I can do it on my own!”

“Whatever, just be appreciative that I’m doing this for you. It should be an honor that someone as beautiful as me is carrying you home. Now which way?”

She turned her head away from me before responding, “F-Fine. Just take a left up there.”

“Now that’s the spirit.” I smiled down towards her.

I would be lying if I didn’t enjoy this, carrying such a beautiful woman in my arms like a knight in shining armor.

“Does your knight in shining armor get a reward for doing this in the end?”

I felt an impact in the pit of my stomach, as she struck me with her elbow. “In your dreams, sicko.”

Her response resulted in my tugging the corners of my lips upwards, “Very well, Sica. But just you wait, you haven’t heard the last of the extremely y Kwon Yur-“ I was immediately gusted of my wind when I felt a similar from before into my stomach.

“Yah! Pabo!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just you wait, Jessica Jung.


Sooooooooooo yeah, I know this chapter was bit cheesy and boring and unproductive just like my other stories have been. But come on, you need to give me a break. I just keep conjuring up different sotry plots that I just want to write new stories. I'm sorry! T.T 

But tell me your criticism in the comments! I would enjoy that as well as ideas, through maybe a PM. Hopefully. lol.

Till next time you KRYBER addicts...

Sora.