Chapter Four

In Sickness And In Health
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What do you want to eat, my love?" Before I could give an answer, Himchan had already blurted his wish towards Yongguk. I punched his shoulder.

"Yah, he was talking to me!"

"Sorry, I guess I'm too used to him calling me his love," the boy said teasingly. They always tried to make me jealous. And I was, honestly. He spent way more time with them, they knew him for much longer than I did and they probably knew his deepest secrets. I did too, but they knew them before me.

"He must have mistaken you for a flat chested girl then," I said with the same smile.

"You're not a girl?" Yongguk pretended to be shocked when Himchan nodded his head.

"I just like to call you Oppa," he said with a wink. Zelo started to feel very awkward, especially when I laughed so loud that people on the street were looking at us.

"Well, I like that too," I said.

"We never heard you call him Oppa," Daehyun said

"You didn't let me finish, I like to call him Oppa in certain situations." That was all too much for poor innocent Zelo.

"Noona, Hyuuuuung!" He wailed, "That is not the kind of things I want to hear you talk about!" Jongup looked at me confused.

"Huh? What kind of situations?" None of the guys cared to explain to him, because the where either laughing too hard (especially Yongguk) or being totally disgusted. 

"Well, Jongup, mostly situations where I don't wear all too much," I said with the most serious face.

Please log in to read the full chapter