09

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yunho oppa, please just grant me this favor. I will tutor more students but please not him” I pleaded. I just complained to the student council president regarding my situation. What situation? Well, yesterday I was greeted by my new student saying that I will teach him to speak Korean.

Yunho looks at me with concern. “why do you desperately don’t want to teach him Taeng?” he asked.

“oppa, he’s a very spoiled brat. And you pretty much know how spoiled brats always get on my nerves, don’t you?” I reasoned out. Yes, I can’t deal with spoiled brats. I can deal with all other types of kids but not the spoiled ones. And Kris Wu is definitely a spoiled brat.

“yeah, I can’t deny that. But the Kim Taeyeon I know doesn’t give up easily, does she? And also, she is not a picky person. Just give him time Taeng, people can change. Who knows, you might turn him around like Park Chanyeol?” Yunho oppa encouraged me.

“Oppa, I am a really picky person if you forgot. Remember why I’m still single up to this moment? That’s because I am very picky. And about my fighting spirit? I don’t want to waste it on brats like him. And lastly, Chanyeol is a different story. That Kris, is smug, proud, arrogant, cocky and vain. Plus, I don’t like the way he looks at me” I explained as to why I definitely don’t want to be with Kris Wu.

“why?” Yunho asked. “what do you mean ‘why’?” I answered him back with a question.

“I mean, what’s with the way that he stares at you?” Yunho clarified. I shrugged. “I don’t know why but he’s eyes seem to bore holes on me whenever they look at me. It sends shiver down my bones” I shuddered explaining my answer to Yunho.

“maybe he likes, that’s why he stares intensely at you” Yunho speculated. I couldn’t hide my amusement and disbelief, my jaw dropped in what Yunho just said. “what? I’m just saying. It’s not impossible that the guy will start to like you Kim Taeyeon” he added. I just shook my head in disagreement.

“you’re so negative Taengoo. If the guy starts making a move on you, don’t say that I didn’t warn you, okay? Because I just did warn you. Well anyways, we can’t change your student because the dean values that student very much so they want the best student from this school to teach him” Yunho recites his litany. I was about to argue with him again, telling him that the best student in the university is him and not me but he got me with my weakness.

“no Kris Wu, no discussion room to use”

“okay! I give up, just don’t not allow me to use the discussion room. It’s my place” Yunho smiled in victory. I just glared at him. I got up from the cafeteria table that we were settled in as soon as I saw my girlfriends entering the cafeteria. “Well, I gotta go now oppa. Talking with you was useless” I bid.

“what’s with the sullen face Yul?” I asked as soon as I got near them. She’s with Jessica and Yoona because they had a class together prior to this break time. “well, you were just talking to my cousin Taeng, Yuri’s crush of all time” Jessica answered. “hey, there is nothing that you should be jealous of Yul. I was just trying to ask Yunho oppa to change the student that I needed to tutor but it was useless” I explained.

The four of us started to walk towards our room. The four of us attends the same subject next and so we usually just meet up in the cafeteria.

“I wish I was as cool as you Taeng” Yuri mutters. I cupped her face and smiled. “I’m not cool Yul. You are way cooler than I am, you just need to be more confident whenever you are with Yunho oppa. Okay?” I tried to encourage her and somehow gained a small smile from Yuri.

“putting that topic aside. You asked Oppa to change your student?” Jessica asked and I just nodded. “wow, that’s a first. Why?” she probed. “remember the arrogant transfer student yesterday?” I asked and the three of them nodded. “well, he’s my student now” I flatly added. Their eyes seemed to pop out of their sockets.

“the guy who’s shirt that you’ve dirtied?” Yoona

“the tall guy that you punched?” Yuri

And they bombarded me with more and more questions that I just nodded to.

“oh my, the guy seemed to like you” Jessica suddenly blurted out earning my attention. Ugh, not again.

“Jess, I really think that you and Yunho are really cousins” I remarked. “why?” Jessica asked. I sighed before I answered her question. “Yunho said the same thing with you. But really? That guy doesn’t even give two cents about me. And I think a guy like him is into the big chicks which I am not thankfully” I explained.

“well, who knows Taeng he might just be the guy who can free you from your years of unrequited love. I saw the way his face fumed when Siwon showed up, and I can tell you it was the face of a man who was threatened by his rival’s appearance” Jessica theorized. I just rolled my eyes on her and walked straight to our seats.

“Oppa!” I greeted the man who was sitting beside me. “what’s up my baby Taeng?” he greeted me back with a smile.

Lee Donghae, the only man who’s allowed to call me that way. I smiled widely at him before sitting myself on my seat. The girls followed me and greeted him too. This class is one of my most favorites because I get to be in the same class with my girlfriends and Donghae oppa is here too.

Donghae and I chatted in class. Well, we can’t help ourselves from chattering with each other. This side of me surprised all my friends at first because I always seemed to be the shy one but not when you know me better and Donghae, Kyuhyun, Jessica, Yuri, Yoona and Siwon knows me too well.

“I heard from Siwon that you punched a guy the other day” Hae whispered and I just nodded. “be careful with him, okay? Heard  of EXO before?” he added. I shook my head in response to his question. “well, EXO is a notorious mafia group known all over asia. And that guy, the one that you punched… he is known as the duizhang” Hae oppa explained.

“what’s the meaning of duizhang  oppa?” I asked

“leader” he simply answered. I raised my eyebrow, questioning what he just said. “he is the next leader of the group because he is the only son of their big boss. Plus they own a big company, heard of Wu Corp., before?” I shook my head again to answer Hae’s question. Where in the world did he get all of these of information?

“well, Wu Corp., is just as big as Choi Telecom…. Or…. Probably bigger…” Hae trailed off. I just nodded my head. That explains why he’s such a brat, huh? Rich spoiled brats. Ugh!

“Siwon thinks that you should stay away from him” he added. “why? Will he be jealous?” I joked but deep down that’s what I hoped for. I always hoped that he would notice me as a woman, not as his childhood friend or so, but as a woman.

Argh! Gosh, Kim Taeyeon! I thought you said that he’ll be placed in the books now?! Why am I still keeping my hopes up?! Damn it!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter