013

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris’ POV - note: if Kris is speaking with Luhan he is speaking in Chinese, when with Taeyeon he is speaking English. Italics mean Chinese, bold means English and if different font style it is in Korean. but, this only applies to Kris' POV

“Kris!” Luhan shouted as soon as he entered my apartment.

“what now Luhan?” I asked glancing at him from where I sat in the living room.

“ugh! That look on your face tells me, you already know what I will tell you” he accused. “and that kind of reaction just makes me think that you’ve met her already” I answered and went back to the book that I was reading.

“so, you really did know that Tiffany’s in Korea” Luhan said and plopped his body next to me in the couch. “bumped into her” I replied shortly not looking at him and just concentrating on what I was reading.

“you bumped into her? When?” he asked looking intently at me.

“the other day”

“the other day?” he asked surprised of the information I just told him. I just nodded my head without paying much attention to him. “you met her the other day and you didn’t tell me when we met yesterday and today at school?! Why?!” Luhan asked dramatically.

“it’s not worth mentioning. So, you also met her too?”

“not worth mentioning?!” he breathes out a heavy sigh before he added, “no wonder you two broke up. And yeah, I did see her at the university. She said she’ll be attending the same university as us”

“I dumped her because she was clingy. I seriously don’t want to meet her in school” I clarified emphasizing the fact that it was me who dumped Hwang Miyoung, contrary to the stories that she was spreading. I didn’t bother clear my name in our old school, I’m fine for as long as there were people who know of the truth, like Luhan and YIxing.

“yeah, yeah, whatever. So why is she here? Is she following you?” Luhan asked now walking to my kitchen and probably going to grab food in my fridge.

“did you forget that she’s Korean? I think it is natural to bump into her here” I said as-a-matter-of-factly.

“right… as if that wasn’t obvious” it was obvious in his voice that he was rolling his eyes. “oh? Well, that is all there is” I answered.

“come on, Kris. Why did you bump into her? I thought you and Taeyeon were just at home that day” he egged only to make me remember that I still needed to beat the crap out of him.

“which reminds me that I still needed to beat you Luhan” I threatened him but knowing Luhan, I know he wasn’t threatened at all. I could even hear him snickering.

“you are welcome Kris. So, what happened between you and Taeyeon? Any progress?”

See? He even still got the nerve to ask me such thing. Luhan sat beside me again with a bowl of chips in his hand as he waited for me tell him something.

“progress my , Luhan” I rolled my eyes on him. And even if I am talking this way to him, he was still smiling at me, eager to listen, unfazed by my hostility.

I give up.

“she tended to  my bruise for the whole morning, but we got hungry so we went out” I explained.

“oh, so that explains things. You bumped into Tiffany there?” he asked and I nodded. “wow, you just eat lunch with your new girl and then you bumped into your ex. Small world” Luhan remarked.

“it really is a small world”

“ha! You didn’t bother correcting me when I said Taeyeon is your new girl!” he exclaimed with a big grin on his face and I face palmed. Why didn’t I notice that?

“so, tell me about it?”

“about what?”

“you agreed that the world is small, why?” Luhan probed before shoving a handful of chips in his mouth.

I closed my book and then faced him. “you told me that there was probably something going on with Taeyeon and Choi Siwon, right?”I asked him

“yeah, you saw them kiss in front of you” he answered

“well, Taeyeon is in love with that man”

“oh? And Siwon obviously likes her. So, why aren’t they together?” Luhan asked. I ignored his question and asked him another question instead, “did you know that the woman that I dumped is now engaged to Choi Siwon, the man that Taeyeon loves?”

“she’s what?!” Luhan got up from his seat, surprised with what I just said.

“and apparently Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Miyoung are childhood friends” I added.

“they’re what?!”

“Kris?! / Siwon?!” they both asked in unison again then faced each other. “you know him?” another question that they spoke in unison.

“Tiffany… Taeyeon and I are childhood friends” Siwon explained. “a-a-and mom also works for their household Miyoungie” Taeyeon added and Tiffany just nodded her head. So, that probably explains why they are close.

Her family works for him? So, they aren’t rich?

 It might be just my imagination, but I can hear a tinge of pain in Taeyeon’s voice.

“h-h-how about you Miyoung ah… you know Kris?”  

Now, why would Taeyeon ask that? Is she curious of me and Tiffany right now?

“well of course she would, right Tiff?” I asked with a smirk on my face as I dropped my arm over Taeyeon’s shoulder. Siwon was obviously annoyed with what I just did and so was Tiffany.

What? She’s still not over me?

Taeyeon looked up to me and shot her eyebrows up, questioning me of my previous statement.

“how long has it been since we broke up, Tiff? 2? 3? 4 years? I never thought you could replace me after how you wailed that day I dumped you. But, here you are, happily engaged to Choi Siwon. Congratulations!”

I know I must have sounded completely like a jerk, well, I am a jerk,  but I am just saying the truth, she did wailed in front of me when I dumped her, asking me to take her back.

“and I thank you for dumping me Kris, I wouldn’t have been able to see how much of a jerk you were” she retorted before grabbing unto Taeyeon’s hand and pulled her away from me. “come on, Taeng. We need to do some catching up”

“I’m sorry Miyoung ah, but I still need to go somewhere” Taeyeon politely declined her offer as she freed  her hand from Miyoung’s grasp.

“where are you going? I can drive you there” Siwon offered.

Ah, poor Miyoung. I can see that she is sort of getting jealous of Taeyeon and Siwon’s interaction. Well, she should be. Choi Siwon obviously has a thing for Taeyeon and I do think Taeyeon feels the same way as he does and it annoys me.

Taeyeon shook her head and took a step back, so, now she is back to standing next to me.

“thanks for the offer Siwon, but I think you should tour Miyoung around first. And besides, Kris and I still need to continue our tutor sessions, right Kris?”

Taeyeon looked straight into my eyes, asking for my help and to support her with her lie. She’s such a bad liar and she in controlling her emotions. I can clearly see the tears forming in her eyes, threatening to roll down her cheeks. I shook my head making Taeyeon tense up.

“Nope. Our tutor session’s over, let’s start with our date already Taengo” I said smirking down at Taeyeon and snaking my hand around her waist before facing Tiffany and Siwon who were in an utter state of shock. “Bye Tiffany, bye Siwon! See you around” I said pulling Taeyeon away from them.

After we left Choi Siwon and Hwang Miyoung, and were out of their sight, Taeyeon immediately scolded me for saying such thing. She walked out on me and until today we haven’t spoke to each other. Well, we didn’t meet today at school because we didn’t have our session today.

“wow, so you still do have some information that you don’t know of, huh?” I remarked.

“well, I only care about matters that concern you and Yixing. And I originally thought that Tiffany was totally out of our lives. So, I didn’t bother about her anymore. But, wow. I never thought of such turn of events” Luhan said exasperatedly and sat beside me again.

“well, Lu, life is just full of surprises”

----------------------------------------

“I already asked for Chanyeol’s help”

“why do we still need to ask for Chanyeol’s help, when you can do it yourself? You sure want to burden other people with your problems, don’t you?” I asked glaring at the little woman in front of me.

“Chanyeol is on the same year and program with you. It would be easier to converse with him since you are more or less together the whole time you are here in school” she explained.

“I don’t like to hang out with men. I’d rather be with you, who’s a kid than be with a man. Can’t you find me a better partner? Like a hot girl for example” I demanded.

 “well, Mr. Wu, you are not in any position to make the demands here” she answered back sternly. “and what makes you think that I don’t, Ms. Kim?” I asked narrowing my eyes on her. Normally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter